Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna be peed off when she reads the title so that will do for me 😂😂😂😂😂
Good!!
Apparently she and the Barmy Aimeeeee Army think she looks gorgeous, they are loving the shirt/top/blouse/ sack pink thing she is wearing@,,

Was this a live?
Nope, this was on the video she posted about going on a belated early tea out with Shirley twit Hat to their faaaaaaavorite Italian !
duck knows what old Shirl is wearing but I’d bet my bottom dollar it’s th3 twit Hat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good!!
Apparently she and the Barmy Aimeeeee Army think she looks gorgeous, they are loving the shirt/top/blouse/ sack pink thing she is wearing@,,

Nope, this was on the video she posted about going on a belated early tea out with Shirley twit Hat to their faaaaaaavorite Italian !
duck knows what old Shirl is wearing but I’d bet my bottom dollar it’s th3 twit Hat!!
Ahhh just seen it!!! She looks like a 90s throwback

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her taste in clothes, hairbands and glasses is really up her arse!!!
Still trying to make a few shillings off the live makeup there I see, always with the selling 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s strange that someone who claims to be so anxious in public likes to wear clothes that make her so conspicuous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened to her 90’s party with her mates?
She said she wanted a quiet birthday. 🤔

What actual duck is the theme of the fancy dress party she is off to??I have no words for the state of it!!
She thinks she looks really hip.

It’s strange that someone who claims to be so anxious in public likes to wear clothes that make her so conspicuous.
Sticks out like a sore thumb.😂

Reminds me of the poses my 12 year old and her friends do. 🙄
You wouldn't think she's pushing 40. 😂

Reactions: 4
She looks like her out that film 13 going on 30

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine getting to a point in your life when you are having conversations with yourself on tik tok to try and cover up all your lies !
Here she is conveniently getting out of having to show herself at her made up works do with her made up work colleague!
Do you think it’s got to the point where she has a journal with all these different characters in and what made up shite she posts and comments to keep track ???
Hi 👋 Aimee
You are a knob
Sort your bloody life out you sad creepy cow !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she such a head. I can’t cope. She is having a few drinks today apparently so we may see the feisty Aimee. Provide us with some laughs 😂

• Haha
Wow 😂😂😂 it’s taken me a while to catch up. Absolutely hilarious you bunch of nasty trolls 🥰🥰🥰
Aimee has definitely lost the plot now. Imagine being that obsessed and consumed by an app that your making up profiles and talking to yourself. If only she put that much effort into parenting harper 🤷🏼‍♀️
Only a compulsive liar would try this hard to “prove” she’s not lying. If she didn’t give a tit like she makes out, she’d get on with her amazing life and leave the “sad, jealous trolls” to talk and ignore their comments.

She 100% smells of cat piss 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine getting to a point in your life when you are having conversations with yourself on tik tok to try and cover up all your lies !
Here she is conveniently getting out of having to show herself at her made up works do with her made up work colleague!
Do you think it’s got to the point where she has a journal with all these different characters in and what made up shite she posts and comments to keep track ???
Hi 👋 Aimee
You are a knob
Sort your bloody life out you sad creepy cow !!
So did she get the job yesterday? It's like the land of make believe.😂

• Haha
Shirls wearing the hat again im
Absolutely shocked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I was shocked that her mother is called Wendy 🤣🤣🤣 I was like, no, that's Shirley??
She can keep her hat and her stupid name, but she shouldn't be calling anything to do with a child 'ugly'. Like mother like daughter on how they treat that child.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.