Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly the same as you … I’m desperate for new clothes and underwear but any spare cash I have goes on my boy.
Me too ! Been to matalan today with my daughter as she is desperate for new summer clothes . Went to the sales sections . I need things myself but I didn’t get anything, I spent my money on my daughter as she is my priority. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really, I’ve not been on this evening, she’s probably still not well, and our aimless just papped her there regardless.
Yeah on one of her "disappeared" tik roks she said she was on way home...so couldn't have gone on date anyway🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really thinks she’s been shadow banned, silly turnip, the truth is people are getting sick of her. Sadly she showed up on my fyp page today.
Her discrepancies and lies, all her tit shopping hauls, people are moving on, she’s boring and aimless basically.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am I living in a parallel universe, is it not boiling atm?? Why is she constantly wearing her dressing gown! 🥵🥵.
Also licking her nails while eating yet another takeaway, I'm sure they are hygienic!🤢
Worrying about being shadow banned, not going to get paid as much there Aimee! 🙄

• Sick
Was the little girl brought home a day early from the dad's because of the air show?? That makes no sense. That little girl has 2 parents who put their needs & wants before her. 😐

Was the little girl brought home a day early from the dad's because of the air show?? That makes no sense. That little girl has 2 parents who put their needs & wants before her. 😐
It sounds like she was. I wonder if the dad lives near where the air show was and harper doesn’t like the noise. I must admit i heard some of the planes fly over my house yesterday morning and they were SO loud! however it makes me wonder if harper has some sensory issues if shes had to go home early because of it.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.