Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
In slightly off topic news, I got confirmation that my job can be transitioned to 100% remote work. Our lease is up in April for our apartment in NJ, so my fiance and I will be moving to the Charlotte Metro area in NC. I cannot wait! So much packing to be done, but I'll be 600 miles closer to WDW. Also, it doesn't hurt that we will be moving from a $1800 a month one bedroom apartment, to a 3 bedroom apartment with a garage for $1200 a month. Plan is it to rent for a year or two, put away the extra $$$$ and put it towards a house down payment.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Galorious

VIP Member
Sorry but can we keep the thread on track... Or Trackers please. I come here to get away from covid and stats. I'm in Government Statistics so I deal with it all day every day and would like to unwind a bit.

Reactions: 31

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I live in Ontario, Canada.....since the start to today, 6729 have died....6432 of those are 60+ and of those 4800 are 80+. Similar numbers nationally in terms of age breakdown. Ontario has the prior couple of years had 100,000 to 106,000 people die out of 14.7 million. Covid deaths are within normal fluctuations from year to year.

if you are sub 60 your chance of dying from covid is .3% or less (lower as you go down in age) which is less than the general probability that you’ll die in any given year.

Also need to keep in mind if you die in a car accident here or in the US and you test positive after you are dead, you are classed as a covid death. The numbers are manipulated bc they ramped up the fear level back in March/April/ May and now can’t seem to back peddle and say the lockdowns weren’t needed and actually did fuck all to prevent the spread of a respiratory virus.....but hey, the flu has disappeared this year🤔

Oh hunny. You need to get out more and meet people who've been fighting this (nurses, doctors, funeral directors, even the bus drivers). You sound like you're one doodle away from calling this all a conspiracy theory.

ETA: Sorry, I appreciate what you're trying to say. But I've known people who were younger, and healthy who died from this. It should be taken more seriously than you're implying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

peteykirch

VIP Member
Another TimSlacker thread has filled up again.

Time for a new thread, this time thanks to @HereForTheT3a22 for the name suggestion.

When will we get their #Hosted Legoland Video?

Will Jackpot attempt another brazen escape from the front door?

What will Jenn deem to be "so delicious" next?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Katnip

My somewhat cynical 11 yr old saw that they were doing a charity fundraiser and said

‘which charity; the Jenn needs Gucci fund?’ 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually thought it was the same person - and FRE just made a second channel. 🤣 (because the styles are so similar - and even how FPT words his / her / their responses to people in the comments section). But I guess that's not the case.
For the record, no, I have no involvement with FPT. 😊

Reactions: 25

peteykirch

VIP Member
To cap off my off topic bit from a couple pages ago.

Made my first Hello Fresh dish.

Was quoted 15 minutes for prep, 50 minutes for cooking.

I had the entire thing done in in 40 minutes..I was boiling the taters and making the pie filling at the same time instead of making the taters start to finish then doing the filling...and I had all the pots/pans washed as I finished the Shepherds Pie in the oven to broil....

So I don't know what Jenn's issue is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ryan12

To drink every day suggests a deeper problem, what is it they’re trying to escape from?
Guess you’ve never met someone from France, Italy, Germany, UK and lots of other places. Completely normal to have beer or wine at lunch or dinner, or after work. It’s being social.

Granite dog

Chatty Member
Michael Kay stayed at the Grand Floridian. He was showing the kitchen and opened the door for where the trash is kept and up pops a picture of Timbo.

This is a screenshot from FRE's latest video.

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 2.39.17 AM.png

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I'd be a bit jealous of the Trackers if they ran their channel well and didn't resort (no pun intended) to lame staycation and home vlogs. But they seem to be really unhappy with their situation, not very good at parenting or even putting out interesting content. Curiosity mixed with a bit of pity is how I view them. I enjoy reading Tattle way more than watching their current offerings.
I agree. I'm actually quite bored with them. Yes, I'm on here reading and commenting, and yes, I'll pop in and scan a vlog here or there, and yes curiosity gets the best of me most days.

But, honestly. B-O-R-I-N-G.

Same thing every day -

--Jenn mentioning something we talked about here or "responding" in some way to something we talked about here. Check.
--Jenn answering about something she "saw" in the comments section. Check.
--Jenn acting stupid about something you know she has to know the answer to. Check.
--Jenn with a head tilt, fake burst of laughter, or fake "ohHHH noOOOO." Check.
--Tim talking in upspeak (i.e. upward inflection at end of every sentence). Check.
--Tim using some sort of dumb phrase (ding dang, golly, gee whiz, holy cannoli, in a minute, etc.) Check.
--Jenn and Tim presenting us with a new "problem" or a "I don't understand...XYZ..." Check.
--The three of them eating and / or Jenn cooking and / or some reference to food. Check.
--Jenn and Tim directly contradicting themselves with something we likely just saw in a prior vlog. Check.
--Too much footage of Jack$on. Check.
--Flex of some sort, though acting confused, doing a humble-brag, or not even mentioning it at all. Check.
--Telling people to tell them something in the comments down below (see "problem" above). Check.
--"Couch talk" session. Check.
--Linking to an older video where they did XYZ. Check.

Reactions: 22
Hey Disney, I have an idea for a Gran Fiesta Tour overhaul... The Trackholes Staycation Tour! Join the Trackholes as they navigate exiting their messy house to arrive to yet ANOTHER hotel! Featuring scenes such as Jenn taking a juicy bite out of a beignet, a viewing of Tim's glorious buttcrack, and a public reading of Jenn's nasty tweets. The line for this attraction might be a little slow due to seating arrangements... one person is allowed in the front row (front seat!) and everyone else must sit in the back (like Jenn and Jackson!). If you're lucky, you might catch the special Tiffany Ann or Ellen meet and greet as you exit the ride. Put on your $2000 Gucci sweater and put up your 1st birthday banner because this adventure is about to begin!

• Haha

Granite dog

Chatty Member
I went to Best Life and Beyond's video when they went to the Water Park. Decided to do a little fishing. Ellen took my bait.

Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 8.47.02 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
It's a Valentine's Day Home Vlog....

Apparently Jackpot didn't have a good night sleeping. He got up at 5AM and refused to go to sleep.

Tim wants to go get everybody breakfast.

Jackpot is learning how to use a cup.

Tim picked up First Watch for everyone. "Healthy Eater" Jenn gets hollandaise sauce to dip her fried taters in.

Jenn utters about 4 "so delicious" over her breakfast.

Apparently Jackpot said "Thank You" as Jenn actually changed his diaper.

They bought Jackpot the Chef Remy Kit....you know the kit that is meant for kids 3+

TIMBO ACTUALLY BROUGHT UP THE FACT THE SET IS MEANT FOR 3 AND UP! HE WILL ONLY GIVE JACKPOT THE BIG FRUITS AND VEGGIES!

Timbo bought a second toy container/cabinet thing....Tim complains that they didn't come with any hardware to mount to the wall.

Tim tells us why he build them downstairs versus upstairs because he builds them while Jack$on in sleeping. JESUS CHRIST A FEW HAMMER WHACKS ISN'T GOING TO RUIN HIS SLEEP SCHEDULE.

LOL JENNBO ABSOLUTELY REFUSES TO BE AFFECTIONATE ON CAMERA WHILE SHE SNORTLES LIKE MISS PIGGY.

They both seem like they toked something before this bit.

Jenn with the most accurate statement ever "We celebrate with food"

They are going to make some homemade pizza.....

THEY ALSO BOUGHT SOME CHARCUTURIE which leads to them trying to figure out how to pronounce it.

They were going to make cookies, but they were able to get the cake Jenn got for her Birthday again for Valentine's Day.

They berated Jack$on for not sleeping enough during his naps.

Jenn so proud she got the video up at a "reasonable time"

Tim bought a Lovepop Bouquet of Flowers....he thought it would've been more difficult to assemble.

Jenn gives us a "smells papery" I guess she learned from the "smells gay" video.

Jenn tells him to open her card because she has "meat hands"

"Classy" Trackers are confused what to do with all the components of the charcuterie board they bought.

Like Father like Son, both Tim and Jackpot wear super constricting shorts around their thighs and dumper.

Timbo carries both Jackpot's toy cabinets upstairs.....I'm sure he'll enjoy running into those sharp corners!

LOL apparently Jenn bought the wrong yeast for the pizza....

Their kitchen is littered with Jackpot's toys and what not.

The phrase is "Buddy you have a little Remy in your pouch"

Jenn puts the camera on top of the microwave....how have they been vlogging for 10+ years and they don't have like a little tabletop tripod.

Jenn is nervous because she never used the dough hook attachment on her mixer.

Jenn is also confused as to what low speed is because having numbered speeds 2-4-6-8-10 she can't figure out what low to medium to high speed would be.

We get footage of Jenn's most strenuous workout in months...kneading pizza dough.

LMFAO.....the dough has to rise for 90 minutes....it's already 7:30PM.....HOW DO THEY FAIL TO DO ANYTHING IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME.

They made enough dough for 2 pizzas.....Jenn tells us they will only be eating 1 pizza.

Jenn wanted to make a heart shaped pizza, but doesn't know how.

LOL THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A ROUND PIZZA PAN! SO THEIR HEART SHAPE PIZZA IS NOW AN OVAL

Tim says he has a hard time deciding how much cheese is enough cheese for a pizza...

JENN BOUGHT FANCY MUSHROOMS!!!! TIMBO BOUGHT "FANCY" PEPPERONI.

They were going to make a salad as well, but Jenn said she didn't have enough time yesterday because of Jackpot and editing.

Tim's pepperoni got pretty burnt, but the dough barely looks brown.

The footage ends with couch footage, and Timbo drops "Do you know what is in 9 months" and Jenn looks so panicked.....he said Jack$on's BDay.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Katnip

If I was worried about being kidnapped, I sure as heck wouldn’t be plastering my child all over the internet, knowing how easy it is to find out where they live. Apologies in advance, this might be long.

I’ve never really shared this with many people (as talking about it still scares me);we were at Disneyland Paris in 2010 when my son was almost 3 and my daughter was about 9 months. At the Playhouse Disney show, they made all kids sit on the floor in the middle, with adults around the edge on sort of benches. He was literally a couple of feet away and we could see him throughout. At the end of the show, everyone grabbed their kids and started to leave, but in the ‘melee’ we lost sight of him. We panicked and told a cast member, ran around shouting his name etc. They told us to calm down and wait until everyone had left, so we did, but he had vanished. I gave my daughter to my husband and I literally ran outside shouting. I caught sight of a woman walking away carrying him towards the entrance. She didn’t seem to be looking for his parents or a cast member, and she didn’t speak English. I grabbed him, said thank you and left, in tears of relief. I’m shaking now writing this. I didn’t tell anyone (eg police, anyone ‘official’) as I didn’t want them to think I was being xenophobic and assuming the worst, just because she was a lady in full burka/face covering. I’m not at all racist, but was worried people might think I was, which is irrational, I know.
She could genuinely have been helping, but he was a cute blonde kid and you hear so many ‘urban myths’. They must have picked him up almost straight away as he literally just ‘vanished’ under our eyes.

I really worry that exposing J to so many people is a really bad idea. If they are reading this, it’s a genuine concern, as I wouldn’t want anything to happen to him.
Everything turned out fine, of course, and he can’t even remember it, but it scares me what might have been.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Katnipp78

So I'm still watching 2013 vlogs and I'm shocked how clean the house was. She was cleaning things, mowing the lawn, actually making food not from a box. Shes riding her bike alot too.

Also found it funny that Tim is at the mall and passes by a suit for a kid and says if you buy your kid a Gucci suit you have too much money.

• Haha

Ryan12

Jackie SE is literally an alcoholic... she's drinking in every video of hers and afterwards has flush all over her face...
A drink or two a day or a few times a week does not make one an alcoholic.....lots of people, women especially, get flush after a drink or two. Doesn’t mean they are drunk or an alcoholic.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
So I was talking with my husband last night

I know that this is most likely a huge waste of my time...but I’ve decided to draft an email to all of the major theme parks in the Orlando area. I just want to let them know that the vlogging has really gotten out of control. I know that it will most likely fall on deaf ears but I feel like eventually, if enough people complain, that they will see how detrimental having these morons roaming around camera/go pro/equipment in hand is to their environment.

“Free advertising” or not, it’s impact on the enjoyment of the parks is inherently negative. I know some of you claim to never notice the vloggers but that doesn’t mean that your faces don’t end up in dozens of videos.

If for nothing else I think vloggers should start to have to make more deliberate attempts to blur faces out. That would make their jobs much more difficult and weed out the ones who are hoping to make a quick buck on YouTube.

• Heart
  • Haha