The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was talking with my husband last night

I know that this is most likely a huge waste of my time...but I’ve decided to draft an email to all of the major theme parks in the Orlando area. I just want to let them know that the vlogging has really gotten out of control. I know that it will most likely fall on deaf ears but I feel like eventually, if enough people complain, that they will see how detrimental having these morons roaming around camera/go pro/equipment in hand is to their environment.

“Free advertising” or not, it’s impact on the enjoyment of the parks is inherently negative. I know some of you claim to never notice the vloggers but that doesn’t mean that your faces don’t end up in dozens of videos.

If for nothing else I think vloggers should start to have to make more deliberate attempts to blur faces out. That would make their jobs much more difficult and weed out the ones who are hoping to make a quick buck on YouTube.
I did similar to Disney at the end of last year and got a reply. Definitely worth doing

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So in the newest video Tim calls a carrot a strawberry...

Jen says "how do we even have a child" in an incredibly awkward valentine's moment where she refuses to be affectionate with tim as he's trying to give her a kiss and she keeps avoiding it. Poor Tim. Cant even get a kiss from his wife on Valentines. You can bet there haven't been any steak and bj days in that household in a long time.
The stans are all convinced they’re baby making 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The current Valentine’s Day video is very awkward. I don’t know why anyone in their right mind would leave half of those scenes in there. I was actually embarrassed for them. Super cringe.
Tim as a reminder, if you’re reading here and need help just drop the word bazinga in a vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's a Valentine's Day Home Vlog....

Apparently Jackpot didn't have a good night sleeping. He got up at 5AM and refused to go to sleep.

Tim wants to go get everybody breakfast.

Jackpot is learning how to use a cup.

Tim picked up First Watch for everyone. "Healthy Eater" Jenn gets hollandaise sauce to dip her fried taters in.

Jenn utters about 4 "so delicious" over her breakfast.

Apparently Jackpot said "Thank You" as Jenn actually changed his diaper.

They bought Jackpot the Chef Remy Kit....you know the kit that is meant for kids 3+

TIMBO ACTUALLY BROUGHT UP THE FACT THE SET IS MEANT FOR 3 AND UP! HE WILL ONLY GIVE JACKPOT THE BIG FRUITS AND VEGGIES!

Timbo bought a second toy container/cabinet thing....Tim complains that they didn't come with any hardware to mount to the wall.

Tim tells us why he build them downstairs versus upstairs because he builds them while Jack$on in sleeping. JESUS CHRIST A FEW HAMMER WHACKS ISN'T GOING TO RUIN HIS SLEEP SCHEDULE.

LOL JENNBO ABSOLUTELY REFUSES TO BE AFFECTIONATE ON CAMERA WHILE SHE SNORTLES LIKE MISS PIGGY.

They both seem like they toked something before this bit.

Jenn with the most accurate statement ever "We celebrate with food"

They are going to make some homemade pizza.....

THEY ALSO BOUGHT SOME CHARCUTURIE which leads to them trying to figure out how to pronounce it.

They were going to make cookies, but they were able to get the cake Jenn got for her Birthday again for Valentine's Day.

They berated Jack$on for not sleeping enough during his naps.

Jenn so proud she got the video up at a "reasonable time"

Tim bought a Lovepop Bouquet of Flowers....he thought it would've been more difficult to assemble.

Jenn gives us a "smells papery" I guess she learned from the "smells gay" video.

Jenn tells him to open her card because she has "meat hands"

"Classy" Trackers are confused what to do with all the components of the charcuterie board they bought.

Like Father like Son, both Tim and Jackpot wear super constricting shorts around their thighs and dumper.

Timbo carries both Jackpot's toy cabinets upstairs.....I'm sure he'll enjoy running into those sharp corners!

LOL apparently Jenn bought the wrong yeast for the pizza....

Their kitchen is littered with Jackpot's toys and what not.

The phrase is "Buddy you have a little Remy in your pouch"

Jenn puts the camera on top of the microwave....how have they been vlogging for 10+ years and they don't have like a little tabletop tripod.

Jenn is nervous because she never used the dough hook attachment on her mixer.

Jenn is also confused as to what low speed is because having numbered speeds 2-4-6-8-10 she can't figure out what low to medium to high speed would be.

We get footage of Jenn's most strenuous workout in months...kneading pizza dough.

LMFAO.....the dough has to rise for 90 minutes....it's already 7:30PM.....HOW DO THEY FAIL TO DO ANYTHING IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME.

They made enough dough for 2 pizzas.....Jenn tells us they will only be eating 1 pizza.

Jenn wanted to make a heart shaped pizza, but doesn't know how.

LOL THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A ROUND PIZZA PAN! SO THEIR HEART SHAPE PIZZA IS NOW AN OVAL

Tim says he has a hard time deciding how much cheese is enough cheese for a pizza...

JENN BOUGHT FANCY MUSHROOMS!!!! TIMBO BOUGHT "FANCY" PEPPERONI.

They were going to make a salad as well, but Jenn said she didn't have enough time yesterday because of Jackpot and editing.

Tim's pepperoni got pretty burnt, but the dough barely looks brown.

The footage ends with couch footage, and Timbo drops "Do you know what is in 9 months" and Jenn looks so panicked.....he said Jack$on's BDay.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
LMFAO.....the dough has to rise for 90 minutes....it's already 7:30PM.....HOW DO THEY FAIL TO DO ANYTHING IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME.
youuuuu guuuuuuyyyyzzzzz! Time is hard! You look at the clock and it says one time, you literally look 1 minute later and it’s a new time! Who can accurately plan anything with that much chaos? Also how does papa John’s make my pizza to order when my dough takes that long to rise? It doesn’t take 90 min to get delivery....they must use different dough

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think Ellen is actually Timbo but if that is true then Tim is watching BLAB videos.
Getting content ideas 😂

The current Valentine’s Day video is very awkward. I don’t know why anyone in their right mind would leave half of those scenes in there. I was actually embarrassed for them. Super cringe.
Very embarrassing. Valentine’s Day dinner at 10pm. Tim must have loved that considering he wakes up early with Jackson every morning 🙄

And did you guys catch that the mattress and pack n play they bring on “staycations” is STILL in the hallway next to their kitchen? I guess they go on so many they don’t see a point to clean up. Such slobs. Wonder how the spare room progress is going 😂

What in the duck kinda shape was that pizza? These ******* can’t even make a CIRCLE.
I don’t think you need to use that word - but they are stupid and they rolled and shaped the pizza dough on the counter instead of on a sheet of parchement paper or on the actual pan they were going to use. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I legit felt bad for Tim. He was trying to be serious and be romantic and Jenn turned it into a joke and refused to reciprocate his affection. Watch his expression change when she rejects him. You can tell he's hurt by it.
The sad thing is she decided to keep that in the video! Is she trying to emasculate him? Is she even into men? Her sister sure has a very short haired female roommate. Just saying. Or maybe she just isn't into Tim. That is sad life is too short to be in a relationship that doesn't work at all levels.

The stans are all convinced they’re baby making 🤢
After those awkward kisses on camera... eek.

The sad thing is she decided to keep that in the video! Is she trying to emasculate him? Is she even into men? Her sister sure has a very short haired female roommate. Just saying. Or maybe she just isn't into Tim. That is sad life is too short to be in a relationship that doesn't work at all levels.
Are you serious? Jen hates other women.

Reactions: 7
Honestly the jokey comment made months ago about how maybe they weren't sure how to make a baby could be the case. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How are we not discussing Jenn’s humpback? Probably bc she’s constantly deleting comments from her phone. She better start doing some exercises for that text neck.
B0E5F949-5187-4DDA-811E-081E437C3ED4.png
85F51A06-9B5B-421A-9380-97B7439A4553.png

Speaking on filming things, I feel like Disney does (or did) have some type of rules in regards to filming in the parks, they just don't enforce it. I remember watching a video of JessFam (I think it was her) and her family going to DL about a year or two ago and I guess one of the CMs told her she couldn't film the workers at the entrance of the park where you scan your tickets/passes. I only remember this because I remember her being pissed claiming that she'd done it before and nobody ever said anything to her about it.
Disney, Universal, and most major theme park/tourist/attraction locations have rules about filming in areas like that (Universal for example is really strict about filming at the security hub, airports are extremely strict about filming security). Important safety protocol as some bad seeds could scope out security and/or ticketing and find an access point to the parks to do serious harm.

Reactions: 3
How are we not discussing Jenn’s humpback? Probably bc she’s constantly deleting comments from her phone. She better start doing some exercises for that text neck.
View attachment 439743View attachment 439744
Yeah, you're right. She's had that for years but it's become more apparent since she got pregnant on up to present day. It used to be not as noticeable when she was much thinner and younger but she's never had the greatest posture.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 439743View attachment 439744
I have this! This is called cervical kyphosis, and my doctor has me using this special hard pillow thing to help correct it. It can def be caused by being on the computer a lot, like I am (full time online student), but she may just sleep with her neck down. It becomes more pronounced with weight gain. She should see a doctor for it, since they got that last minute insurance and all. It can cause more problems and pain the future if she ignores it.

Damn- the affection portion was so uncomfortable. It was super clear that Jenn did not want to kiss Tim. She seems high again- pupils dilated, giggling at stuff that isn’t funny... And I straight up don’t a mom of a toddler who looks as rested & refreshed as her. Thank goodness Tim is willing to do the hard lifting.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.