The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another TimSlacker thread has filled up again.

Time for a new thread, this time thanks to @HereForTheT3a22 for the name suggestion.

When will we get their #Hosted Legoland Video?

Will Jackpot attempt another brazen escape from the front door?

What will Jenn deem to be "so delicious" next?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Could the last episode recap be posted here now? I hadn't read it yet, or will replies to it automatically post here? (Newbie dumb Q)

Reactions: 1
Could the last episode recap be posted here now? I hadn't read it yet, or will replies to it automatically post here? (Newbie dumb Q)
Per Petey:

HOME VLOG TIME!

Tim tells us that Jackpot learned the word "This" and won't stop saying it.

Odd I figured his first words other than Dad or Mom would be "Great but not the best I've had"

They give Jackpot toys that his Grandma bought him for Christmas. They didn't say it was cheap or anything, so they are learning.

Jackpot tries to make his escape going out the front door.

JUMP CUT! IT'S JENN TELLING US GOOD MORNING AS SHE SLURPS ON HER JOFFREY'S COFFEE

Their house is still a mess...for some reason Jackpots crib mattress is propped up against the Kitchen Wall.

TIMBO IS ESCAPING TO RUN 'ERRANDS" to AVOID THE DAIRY QUEEN.

Their tea/coffee setup is a freaking mess!

Apparently they only babyproofed some of the kitchen drawers because they figure no harm could come to Jackpot if he gets into pot and pan lids.

SALVO CHEESY EGGS MAKE THEIR TRIUMPHANT RETURN

So Tim is heading to Epcot to see the Leave a Legacy stuff that was inserted into the last vlog by "Future Tim"

LOL THE CM MADE FUN OF TIM FOR WALKING INTO EPCOT AND LEAVING AFTER LIKE 3 MINUTES

Tim got Tijuana Flats for lunch for both of them.

Tim said it's the best, and Jenn immediately said IT'S NOT THE BEST!

So Jackpot is taking a nap, but he's not in his sleep sack....does he only sleep in the sack for bedtime?

Jenn just outed her sleep schedule and she's full of tit. She said Jackpot wakes up at 6 and they bring him into their bed, and he sleeps with Jenn for another 3 hours....NO EFFING WAY SHE IS UP AT 9AM

Time lapse of Timbo assembling furniture for Jackpots toys!

LOL

Jenn just realized they had a Nutcracker out on display and said BUT ITS NOT CHRISTMAS TIME

Jackpot gets to hold the camera and "vlog"

Nothing sweeter would be him dropping the camera.

Jenn shows us she is done editing the last vlog and it was a long one that "took her a minute"

Jenn seems totally manic showing us her cooking dinner.

Her frying pan looked BURNT BLACK which is amazing for a nonstick pan.

Jenn tries to explain what Tzatziki sauce is.

Jenn complains the gyro will be hard to eat! They always have to find a complaint about anything.

LOL JENN TALKING ABOUT EATING ETIQUETTE! OKAY JENN KEEP STUFFING ENTIRE BEIGNETS DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Tim reminds us that he doesn't like noodles.

Someone left a comment how Jenn keeps ordering dishes with rice and noodles while Timbo hates both of those items.

Jenn tells us it's worth trying things you didn't like in the past as your tastes might have changed.

Tim tells us he eats the salad first, and then his main entree....Jenn says she eats what she is most excited to eat first.

ART HAUL!

They ordered prints from the Art on Demand at the Riviera Resort. Jenn said THEY FINALLY CAME! witch, you were there like last week, that's a super quick turnaround.

UH OH THE FRAME GOT DINGED!!!! DAIRY QUEEN WILL BE CALLING THE MANAGER

Jenn made her patented "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" noise

They easily dropped I'd have to assume $500 on that artwork on the low end.

I tap out the last 8 minutes is them plopped on the couch rambling.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I have this theory about their stance on no indoor rides even though they go into all the stores and touch all the things. They know they’re not getting any media invites for Ratatouille and this will be the first major Disney event since being dumped like the trash they are. The stans will notice this one. But now the slackers can simply play the we’re just being safe/we don’t do indoor rides card and the stans will believe and defend that it was their choice to not attend.

Granted this whole theory means the slackers had the foresight to plan ahead and actually stick with something longer than a day so while unlikely, it is possible.

Reactions: 20
People are saying the Trackers look high in their last couch segment. They just look happy that their child is starting to talk. Is Jenn still nursing? It appeared she was alluding to that recently but maybe she has stopped and can begin to "self medicate" again.

Funny thing is once he learns he can disrupt their vlogging by saying things all the time what is going to happen? Will that be the push for Tim to finally return to solo vlogging?

Reactions: 2
So I have this theory about their stance on no indoor rides even though they go into all the stores and touch all the things. They know they’re not getting any media invites for Ratatouille and this will be the first major Disney event since being dumped like the trash they are. The stans will notice this one. But now the slackers can simply play the we’re just being safe/we don’t do indoor rides card and the stans will believe and defend that it was their choice to not attend.

Granted this whole theory means the slackers had the foresight to plan ahead and actually stick with something longer than a day so while unlikely, it is possible.
I agree with your theory! Right now the only thing they won’t do is indoor rides & grocery shop 😂

People are saying the Trackers look high in their last couch segment. They just look happy that their child is starting to talk. Is Jenn still nursing? It appeared she was alluding to that recently but maybe she has stopped and can begin to "self medicate" again.

Funny thing is once he learns he can disrupt their vlogging by saying things all the time what is going to happen? Will that be the push for Tim to finally return to solo vlogging?
Yes because Jen totally followed all the rules of what to avoid while pregnant or breastfeeding...

A shocking amount of pregnant or breastfeeding moms still use marijuana btw. I won’t until I’m 100% done pumping for my baby but you should see the fights about this that go down in some Facebook groups about pumping that I’ve been in.

The giggles she had were not from her kid learning to say some new words.....
I’ve had those same giggles....they come from hitting the bong pretty hard.

As for Jackpot Paycheck, interrupting them in vlogs down the line, the stans are going to eat that tit up. These two are the type of parents who will teach their kid it is ok to interrupt adults (or really anyone) that are having a conversation since Jackpot Paycheck will be the most important person in the room.....unless they are at a restaurant, then it’s the server bringing them their food.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another TimSlacker thread has filled up again.

Time for a new thread, this time thanks to @HereForTheT3a22 for the name suggestion.

When will we get their #Hosted Legoland Video?

Will Jackpot attempt another brazen escape from the front door?

What will Jenn deem to be "so delicious" next?
I’m honored to have graced this page with my title and profanity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And his days sitting quietly strapped (eating snackies to control him) in the mega stroller are numbered.

Let the games begin! 😝

Any bets on how old BJ will be when he is allowed to totally feed himself?
And when they, as a family, will sit down together and have a meal?
I don’t recall any time where the three of them are sitting down together and everyone is eating their own food.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As much as they throw money away, this is something I don't blame them for at all. I would love to buy some of this artwork.
Would you have gone with the gold & black frame like they did? I found their frame choice pretty hideous.

And his days sitting quietly strapped (eating snackies to control him) in the mega stroller are numbered.

Let the games begin! 😝

I don’t recall any time where the three of them are sitting down together and everyone is eating their own food.
Good news is when they have baby no 2 they can convert their stroller into a 2 kid stroller so all their offspring can be stroller trapped! 🙌

Reactions: 4
Would you have gone with the gold & black frame like they did? I found their frame choice pretty hideous.
They never plan and think about the fine details. Flexing is their game.

I couldn’t believe how Jenn was going on and on about a minuscule imperfection on the frame that a) Tim said was a dot and a sharpie would cover and b) no one else would notice...until Jenn points it out!

I bet she contacted Disney and demanded a price adjustment!!😡

Good news is when they have baby no 2 they can convert their stroller into a 2 kid stroller so all their offspring can be stroller trapped! 🙌
😔 So true. This will definitely happen.

Reactions: 3

Pretty sure she is. No doubt she is with the morning routine of him waking and getting in bed with her. Tim no doubt gets him up and brings him to her, hooks him up to the udders and does his thing whole J and J sleep for a few more hours. Can't say I blame her honestly. Tim has always put the buddy to sleep at night it seems, so J doesn't seem dependant on Jenn to be nursed to sleep. I have to give her props for nursing for as long as she has, and exclusively. But she hasn't mentioned nursing spots in the parks for a while, so they might have him down to just a little or just the morning time.

I think this is exactly the kind of plan that they would devise. Doesn't require a lot of effort at all, if anything it makes their "job" easier, and they save face.

Eh, who cares if they smoke? They're still generally taking care of their child, not outright neglecting him. I don't think Jenn is breastfeeding anymore, since they've talked about getting pregnant again, but she might not know that breastfeeding is a natural birth control.

Reactions: 1
Eh, who cares if they smoke? They're still generally taking care of their child, not outright neglecting him. I don't think Jenn is breastfeeding anymore, since they've talked about getting pregnant again, but she might not know that breastfeeding is a natural birth control.
Meh breastfeeding is definitely not a good birth control. I got pregnant while exclusively breastfeeding 🤣🤣. I also had two friends in a play group become pregnant while breastfeeding. I feel like that method works for some and not for others

I’m still mad about it

Not nitpicking because there are definitely other things to witch at the Slackers about just sharing my experience

Meh breastfeeding is definitely not a good birth control. I got pregnant while exclusively breastfeeding 🤣🤣. I also had two friends in a play group become pregnant while breastfeeding. I feel like that method works for some and not for others

I’m still mad about it

Not nitpicking because there are definitely other things to witch at the Slackers about just sharing my experience
No definitely it's not reliable, but Jenn is stupid enough to breastfeed on top of being supposedly 'infertile' and then is gonna cry about 'why am i not prego yet????"

No definitely it's not reliable, but Jenn is stupid enough to breastfeed on top of being supposedly 'infertile' and then is gonna cry about 'why am i not prego yet????"
Ohhhh solid point for sure!! Add to that the skin tight pants that dim always wears, his poor nuts are suffocating which is known to lower sperm count

• Haha

Let the games begin! 😝

I will bet he is feeding himself fully in a month or two, but the family meal will be age 10 maybe. I see them feeding him kiddy crap for a long time. Many parents do this sadly.

It looked fine on the castle one I thought, but not the cat one.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.