The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this comment under BLAB's vlog you're referring to. šŸ¤£ I wonder how long it'll take Katie to find them and ream them out.
Brandon Stettenbenz4 hours ago
Best Life = Let's film us swimming in water while we collect $$ as these suckers watch our content
Florida Resident Edits has a new video out............It's a good one.

That cookie looks diseased

That cookie looks diseased
And Brandon's comment was pretty spot on accurate. I could only watch a couple minutes of that BLAB video. All her cackling and the fact that she's built like a linebacker bugged me

I enjoy reading the ridiculous comments the Stan's leave. They tend to be more entertaining then most videos

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What is WITH the overwhelming urge the stans have to say that T & J are amazing parents?! If I wasnā€™t shadow banned Iā€™d reply ā€œare we watching the same footage?ā€!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
'subscabers' šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I think that is actually the perfect description for Dickless and Mankey. Interested in the comment though.... They're not actually losing subscribers, just not getting as quickly as they once were. Wonder what made this person comment.

Not even hate watching these days. If I do skim through a vlog it's with a vpn and adblocker. Not contributing to these idiots. They have the weirdest fan base. So fanatical but no DVC stays gifted by fans that can't use up their points like other vloggers had. With the number of stans they have, you'd have thought SOMEBODY would have offered. I think their stans are likely low income, young or old farts like Ellen. Certainly not bright enough to realise that dragging your kid to theme parks and feeding him shite all day is the very opposite of what they need and does not make the subscabers good parents. At 15 months, they've already done a lot of damage, or at very least failed to help him form positive habits and patterns and if they don't change that now, hes gonna struggle. Poor baby.

• Haha
Yes!
I believe home video of your kids coming down the waterside, accidentally catching other kids coming down first, that's fine. These guys who are doing it for a profit, NO. Keep all such "advertising" to Disney themselves, or which ever waterpark we're talking about.

Eventually Disney themselves will be threatened with a lawsuit if they don't stop these vloggers. Disney tends to wait and see a bit too long imho. They can stomp the behavior out now, but they won't.
+100! The vloggers would be sued but you can bet that Disney (deep pockets) would be named also for having notice and not doing anything about it. They have been named in lawsuits for a lot less. If one lawsuit survives past a motion to dismiss, you can bet that there would be big changes.

Reactions: 2
Speaking on filming things, I feel like Disney does (or did) have some type of rules in regards to filming in the parks, they just don't enforce it. I remember watching a video of JessFam (I think it was her) and her family going to DL about a year or two ago and I guess one of the CMs told her she couldn't film the workers at the entrance of the park where you scan your tickets/passes. I only remember this because I remember her being pissed claiming that she'd done it before and nobody ever said anything to her about it.

Trackers came up in a "Live from the hot tub" featuring Dylan (Them Park Obsession) and the ever obnoxious and loud, Katie with Spence. Great visual of them all in a hot tub in bathing suits fundraising for superchats. I just don't get why people would give money in that scenario.

Anyway, I digress. Someone in the chat asked "what's up with the Trackers, have you met up with them"? and Dylan kind of awkwardly said no and moved on quickly. One would think with ATW on his way driving cross country from CA, that sooner or later they'll all meet up in the parks. But knowing what we know about Jen not "playing" nice with others, I don't see that meeting turning into lasting friendships, if you know what I mean. Plus Katie is so outspoken and opinionated, I could see her giving Jenn tit about whatever and we know how Jenn just loves people giving their opinions.

I went to Best Life and Beyond's video when they went to the Water Park. Decided to do a little fishing. Ellen took my bait.

Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 8.47.02 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Dim should know better than to let Dairy Queen smell a bouquet of Vday flowers, lest he forgets what happened last time he brought her flowers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I went to Best Life and Beyond's video when they went to the Water Park. Decided to do a little fishing. Ellen took my bait.

View attachment 439063
I wonder if, one day, Ellen will finally read enough on Tattle that she sees past those rosy lunettes she views the Slackers with and realize theyā€™re not the saints she believes them to be. Sheā€™s pretty far gone...she may need full cult deprogramming.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guests in a theme park are in about a public a location as one can get and the courts nearly universally find nobody has an expectation of privacy in public settings meaning one is fair gamed to be recorded on video in a park.

That said Disney could crackdown on vloggers recording for profit on their property, but my guess is they like the free advertising. However, if I were a vlogger I would lose sleep knowing Disney could pull the plug at any moment on vlogging if they decided to crackdown. While I would not bet on it Disney could enforce quality control by only allowing for profit vloggers if they have a media pass, and take down non-media pass vloggers. The Trackers and ATW would be screwed, but others would be fine.

I do ponder with their kid so prominent in their videos if YouTube could just de-monetize the Trackers under the new kid protective rules. I hope they are saving their pennies and paying off debt. It just seems precarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So in the newest video Tim calls a carrot a strawberry...

Jen says "how do we even have a child" in an incredibly awkward valentine's moment where she refuses to be affectionate with tim as he's trying to give her a kiss and she keeps avoiding it. Poor Tim. Cant even get a kiss from his wife on Valentines. You can bet there haven't been any steak and bj days in that household in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah Iā€™m not trying to be a bitter witch or a ā€œKarenā€...I just truly believe the vlogging has become too prevalent. Like the weirdo asshole who approached TTT in Legoland...the only thing I thought was ā€œoh great another asshole with a camera trying to be a vloggerā€

They are all filming the same tit. Itā€™s old and tired

I hate gender stereotypes like that. They literally fixated on it for a solid 3 minutes. I couldnā€™t even tell where he skinned his knee...typical JennBo drama

I was, and still am most times, an active/sporty girl...my son is the POLAR opposite. Literally hates getting sweaty and doing outdoorsy things šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Right! That was nothing at all IMO. Iā€™ve seen some really skinned knees in my day and that was a little scratch.

I thought there was some newish YouTube requirement, COPA and it was supposed to have restricted how YTā€™ers could video around kids. Did I misremember that?

Reactions: 1
So in the newest video Tim calls a carrot a strawberry...

Jen says "how do we even have a child" in an incredibly awkward valentine's moment where she refuses to be affectionate with tim as he's trying to give her a kiss and she keeps avoiding it. Poor Tim. Cant even get a kiss from his wife on Valentines. You can bet there haven't been any steak and bj days in that household in a long time.
So why canā€™t the kid use the giant plastic knife and spoon? Does Tim think itā€™s a real knife? Or that Jackpot may actually learn to use a spoon and become independent?

And for fucks sakes, there are two of you, put the bloody cabinets together while Jenn actually watches her spawn. You donā€™t need to wait until heā€™s having a nap.

Another for fucks sakes, the kitchen is a mess. How hard is it to put some tit away.

How bleeping long do they want this kid to nap for? 2+ hours and they want more? Jesus....bleeping clueless. And theyā€™ll wonder why he wonā€™t go to bed at 7:30.

The current Valentineā€™s Day video is very awkward. I donā€™t know why anyone in their right mind would leave half of those scenes in there. I was actually embarrassed for them. Super cringe.

Reactions: 7
The current Valentineā€™s Day video is very awkward. I donā€™t know why anyone in their right mind would leave half of those scenes in there. I was actually embarrassed for them. Super cringe.
I legit felt bad for Tim. He was trying to be serious and be romantic and Jenn turned it into a joke and refused to reciprocate his affection. Watch his expression change when she rejects him. You can tell he's hurt by it.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.