The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I specifically watched the vlog before coming here because I didn’t want to potentially taint my opinion. No, I don‘t think you’re being cynical. Minimal effort was put into it, there was virtually zero enthusiasm and they seemed disengaged from the theme at hand. At the end, Tim seemed to try and put some zing into his phrasing in order to feign enthusiasm, but it fell flat. The verbatim reading of the posters is a glaring sign of how disingenuous they are. For me, their silence would’ve been slightly less offensive.

That being said, I believe in redemption and that people can change if they truly want to. However, when one so publicly demonstrates how tone deaf and narrow minded they are, extra effort is needed to then publicly show that they want to make amends. It would’ve been far better for them to have taken the time to do some research on the artists and add some tidbits of what they learned in the narration of the video. Trackers if you want to be better, DO better.

Edited to add: I came back to mention that my now adult son shared with me that when he was in high school about 12 years ago that urban parties must’ve been a thing at the time. He recalls that he was invited to one once and not knowing what it was, asked. Once his friend explained, he declined the invite and told him that anyone willing to attend was racist and that his friend had not considered that. Not sure why two fully grown adults like Tm and Jenn couldn’t have used better judgement and at minimum taken the video down after having “matured.” No, instead they waited until they finally got called out on it.
Yes, they knew better and only participated because it didn't hurt them personally. Well, fast forward through time and it did hurt them but in a way they never saw coming. They had plenty of chances over the years to reflect on what they've done, recorded & posted and consider how it hurts others as well as what it might do to impact their "brand". They chose to leave all the rotten stuff they've done up. To this day, they still have plenty of nasty behavior and titles out there that they refuse to clean up.

Disney does not double back and take back on known problem people. I know people who were let go by Disney for doing far less.

The Trackers could lick Mickey's shoes until the end of time and it's not happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Michael Kay stayed at the Grand Floridian. He was showing the kitchen and opened the door for where the trash is kept and up pops a picture of Timbo.

This is a screenshot from FRE's latest video.

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 2.39.17 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't know who all these other people are as I have only watched The Trackers but why are there so many people filming the same content?
Videos pop up all the time on my recommended but surely if I've seen one video of a hotel or event I don't need to watch another? No hate, it's a genuine question.
I think people do it here in the UK too with theme parks 🤔

Reactions: 2
Oh how nice Jen got the matching Coach x Disney x Keith Haring hoodie. This is the Canadian website but it can’t be much cheaper in USD.... 🙄 what lovely genuine people Tim & Jen are huh?!
F99A4126-2121-434A-BE0B-DDDEADAD2DBC.png

I don't know who all these other people are as I have only watched The Trackers but why are there so many people filming the same content?
Videos pop up all the time on my recommended but surely if I've seen one video of a hotel or event I don't need to watch another? No hate, it's a genuine question.
I think people do it here in the UK too with theme parks 🤔
Yes they 100% just all film the new ice cream treat, do a dining review at the new restaurant, first day of festival of the blank, etc. It’s more forgivable to those who are on the media lists and get invited to the same events - but definitely dilutes my interest. I can’t really watch more than one vlog about the same exact thing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh how nice Jen got the matching Coach x Disney x Keith Haring hoodie. This is the Canadian website but it can’t be much cheaper in USD.... 🙄 what lovely genuine people Tim & Jen are huh?!
View attachment 446835

Yes they 100% just all film the new ice cream treat, do a dining review at the new restaurant, first day of festival of the blank, etc. It’s more forgivable to those who are on the media lists and get invited to the same events - but definitely dilutes my interest. I can’t really watch more than one vlog about the same exact thing.
The hoodie is $275 in the US. I’m sorry, I know this guy was a great modern artist, but these are all bleeping ugly. I’d respect them more if she bought a nice purse, at least those are an investment.

Reactions: 11
The hoodie is $275 in the US. I’m sorry, I know this guy was a great modern artist, but these are all bleeping ugly. I’d respect them more if she bought a nice purse, at least those are an investment.
I just wish they would stop flexing. At least this time they didn’t show outright that they were buying a $175 tshirt and a $275 hoodie - but they don’t expect anyone to remember them going to Coach and showing these? But I guess the average Stan thinks these are $9.90 tees from Uniqlo lol.

Loon alert 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Yeah, that chick is like the "Sandy Norris" equivalent of Michael and Dave Kay vlogs. Stan comment after stan comment back-to-back.

Also, re: the other person's comment - I never knew you had to subscribe just to thumbs up or down a video.

There's tons of videos of content creators I don't subscribe too but if I watch the video, I still give it a thumbs up if I like it.

Does it not count if I didn't sub or is this just a typical misinformed stan?

Edited to add: and the other person responded to say they're probably just "accidents." Well, it's not like the Daily Mail where you can't take back your downvote; you just click on the icon again on YT and it'll remove your vote. These stans..... :rolleyes:

I just wish they would stop flexing. At least this time they didn’t show outright that they were buying a $175 tshirt and a $275 hoodie - but they don’t expect anyone to remember them going to Coach and showing these? But I guess the average Stan thinks these are $9.90 tees from Uniqlo lol.
YES! I think that's it. I truly believe (and the stans' comments prove it) that they figure people forget about what they show in past vlogs, so as long as they don't bring it up again, it's that $9.90 tee / sweatshirt from Uniqlo. The stans don't bat an eye.

Makes no sense to me either, but in tracker logic it’s name brand + Disney so this will help their Disney cred but then they will go in a Disney store and complain that the T-shirts are too expensive

Reactions: 8
LOL - found another gem.

I guess we're all just so sad we're not as "kind or popular" as the two of these yokels. For real? :rolleyes: You could not PAY me enough to be these two - with their past, how we know Jenn (in particular) really is, a life in vlog with zero privacy, camera strapped to them every day like a ball and chain, and messy ass house.

No thanks, stan. I'll pass.

JB Jmb7 hours ago
I'm confused why people put thumbs down on Tim and Jens videos.

La Pa2 hours ago
They are jealous that they are not as kind or as popular as Tim and Jenn.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Yeah, that chick is like the "Sandy Norris" equivalent of Michael and Dave Kay vlogs. Stan comment after stan comment back-to-back.

Also, re: the other person's comment - I never knew you had to subscribe just to thumbs up or down a video.

There's tons of videos of content creators I don't subscribe too but if I watch the video, I still give it a thumbs up if I like it.

Does it not count if I didn't sub or is this just a typical misinformed stan?

Edited to add: and the other person responded to say they're probably just "accidents." Well, it's not like the Daily Mail where you can't take back your downvote; you just click on the icon again on YT and it'll remove your vote. These stans..... :rolleyes:

YES! I think that's it. I truly believe (and the stans' comments prove it) that they figure people forget about what they show in past vlogs, so as long as they don't bring it up again, it's that $9.90 tee / sweatshirt from Uniqlo. The stans don't bat an eye.
I’m not subscribed to them and it lets me give them a thumbs down and is still there after I log out....I don’t know if YouTube clears out non subs thumbs up or down later but I think they just want you registered to be able to do it

Reactions: 2
So can we agree they only made this video as an attempt to "redeem" themselves for their absolutely garbage racist views they got caught having in the past?

I don't think I'm even going to watch it to be honest especially after the "Soul Jazz" pop up thing in Epcot was Tim reading verbatim off the signs.

Urban Party era Tim would suggest going to Homecomin' for fried chicken...

It's also funny that this is one of their shortest vlogs in MONTHS.

I will say I'm shocked they actually did Time to Help on a Friday....I guess it saved them from finding a POC to do the outro with.

Reactions: 15
For real? Genuine? :rolleyes:

Jamichael Gaskins10 hours ago (edited)
U guys are amazing, the fact that u even recognize black owned businesses is amazing..I been here for 6 yrs and will always be here just because how genuine yall r

ALSO - WTF? Is she referring to the Trackers? Or the content? And are babies part of their demographic now?

Leonor Gastelum12 hours ago
TIM JEN YOU GAVE MY GRANDBABIES SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF LOVE SHIRLEY GASTELUM

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They look like cheap tshirts and hoodies to me, I would of assumed target not even disney park prices

It's nice that they're finally trying. But, these are people who put on a posture of excitement over the stupidest things, yet a video about black artists feels like a school project that they drew the short straw for. They didn't show the slightest interest beyond a "oh, wow". And, gave off a "good for them" vibe.

These comments are just sooooo over the top. Honestly, most days, I think the stans are worse than the Trackers anymore. :rolleyes:

Lisa Podjeski10 hours ago
Thank you for being the thoughtful and loving people that you are. Kindness wins

Carla Mason10 hours ago
I totally agree with you. This was a total class act!

Todd Bennett5 hours ago
This is such a good video! Thank you so much Jenn and Tim. What a great way to showcase the brilliant black artists and business owners. A true example of being an ally to the black community!

Grace Richardson8 hours ago
You guys are so awesome! I just know Jackson is going to grow up to be an amazing person who has empathy and love for all because of the parents you are!

killakayrenae8 hours ago
Thank you soooo much Trackers!! This video was so special! I know I’ve commented on this before, but as a black viewer this just means so much. You guys are always using your platform for good and shining light on things that matter. This just warmed my heart!

JayRodge56 minutes ago
Love this video. Thank you for sharing. Can we also all agree Jenn is GLOWING. The blonde is giving me life

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL - found another gem.

I guess we're all just so sad we're not as "kind or popular" as the two of these yokels. For real? :rolleyes: You could not PAY me enough to be these two - with their past, how we know Jenn (in particular) really is, a life in vlog with zero privacy, camera strapped to them every day like a ball and chain, and messy ass house.

No thanks, stan. I'll pass.

JB Jmb7 hours ago
I'm confused why people put thumbs down on Tim and Jens videos.

La Pa2 hours ago
They are jealous that they are not as kind or as popular as Tim and Jenn.
We’re not as RACIST
Put a person of colour in your outtro. If you really do have SO many fans who are.

Reactions: 5
they really waited until there were 8 days left in the month to post this video...it’s clear it was filmed much earlier when Jenn said they didn’t have the cupcakes YET and would be getting them soon, alluding to the fact that the event has just started. I mean come on, if you want to support black history at least feign trying and put it up in a timely manner

Reactions: 11
We’re not as RACIST
Put a person of colour in your outtro. If you really do have SO many fans who are.
So we're 8 days from the end of Black History Month, and they finally post a nod to the fact that they have nothing else to film. Yet, they can't even be bothered to ask a black family if they'll film the outtro for them?

It says black families are a whole lot smarter than us white folk if they steer clear of the slackers.
Jenn is still freaking scared of anyone with skin darker than her pale ass. 😱

IMHO, Putting a poc or a whole family in the outtro proves nothing other than they've started to overcome their fear of black families.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.