The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sure looked like she was crying or about to cry in the front seat”. @Ryan12

You caught that too!
Jenn is finally realizing that mentally/emotionally she is the “baby of the family”, not Jackson. That she is the needy one and maybe she has to give him space. Of course this was extremely short lived as she immediately returned to the back seat upon their exiting the park.
Over a decade of being married to a borderline made me realize I did not have 3 kids, I had 4 and the hardest one of all, the one who would consistently get into the most trouble was my husband. He really believed he had everything under control, but it was quite the opposite, everything was a false front. His ups and downs, bending the rules for himself and over indulgence on the littlest of things most of us take in moderation seem so much like Jenn that I feel Tim is trapped in that feeling of having to fix her at all times.

Yesterday's vlog was a rare level line mode for her. She seemed the most normal and aware of what's going on. But unless she gets help the out of control Jenn will return just as he thinks he can let his guard down.

No. Tim is still King Klueless
🤣

Reactions: 8
Exactly right. That's why I laugh every time the stans tell folks like us that we're jealous. Hell to the no, I'm not jealous! 🤣

Why would I want to have a camera strapped to me every day of my life? Why would I want complete strangers sickeningly fawning all over my child? Why would I want to not be able to go to any Central Florida theme park anonymously because someone will inevitably now recognize me and stop me from having relaxing day - filming or not? Why would I want my entire livelihood to be attached to a finicky social media platform that could be gone in the blink of an eye?

You guys are absolutely right. They're not happy right now and they're using $$$ as a form of escapism - whether it be in the form of material objects (i.e. $275 hoodie; $500 worth of LEGOs) OR through these ridiculous back-to-back-to-back staycations during a friggin pandemic when previously they were afraid to take a mustard packet out of a bin of 1,000 other mustard packets.

Escape from being adults, is what it is.

Sure, they may be going through the motions doing "adult" stuff, but in all reality, no "normal" person does what they're doing with these staycations - not even a typical Disney vlogger and not NOW during a pandemic.

Jenn needs to put on her big girl pants and allow Tim to go off and film on his own a few days of the week (at the VERY least). She needs to stay home with Jackson to get Jackson into a better routine - again, at least MOST days of the week. The two of them need SOME hours apart, for Pete's sake.
I know who would be jealous of that!? Sounds miserable actually. The stans just see a fun lifestyle and think we all want that. I would never want to feel I have to carry around a camera all the time or put on a show everytime it's on. I cant afford constantly going to a luxury hotel, but I am local and go to Disney anytime I want and that's plenty for me! No jealousy here lol

Reactions: 4
Over a decade of being married to a borderline made me realize I did not have 3 kids, I had 4 and the hardest one of all, the one who would consistently get into the most trouble was my husband. He really believed he had everything under control, but it was quite the opposite, everything was a false front. His ups and downs, bending the rules for himself and over indulgence on the littlest of things most of us take in moderation seem so much like Jenn that I feel Tim is trapped in that feeling of having to fix her at all times.

Yesterday's vlog was a rare level line mode for her. She seemed the most normal and aware of what's going on. But unless she gets help the out of control Jenn will return just as he thinks he can let his guard down.

🤣
I really appreciate your thoughts and shared life experiences on this thread ❣

I know who would be jealous of that!? Sounds miserable actually. The stans just see a fun lifestyle and think we all want that. I would never want to feel I have to carry around a camera all the time or put on a show everytime it's on. I cant afford constantly going to a luxury hotel, but I am local and go to Disney anytime I want and that's plenty for me! No jealousy here lol
I know! I'm local too, have APs everywhere, and can go whenever too.

So, what's there to be jealous about? That I can't afford to drop $275 on an ugly-as-duck hoodie? 🤣 Okaaay, stans... you win. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The more I watched Jenn, the more I realized I was watching a sad, scared, little girl(often the case with any personality disorder). She has shown a level of awareness in past videos(for example, the I don’t exercise because....) the fact that she admits it she wants to sit in the back is good but she “uses” or shows the “but”. To clarify: Jackson doesn’t care that I sit in the back, but I want to sit in the back. She is still excusing her behavior. I hate to say this- I think she is acting “normal” because all the criticism is launched at her- her grating personality, her interruptions, her fake laugh. I’m sure time will tell(and I really hope I’m wrong) but kitz is right- she will not be able to keep it up for long

Reactions: 12
I’ve started watching fairly recently (with the pandemic I’ve been able to watch a ton of videos). Recently I’ve noticed a huge disparity between older vlogs circa 2013 and the more recent stuff. Right around the time they started getting hosted, the tone totally changed.

back around 2013/2014 they were SO happy, goofing off and having fun together. Clearly just a couple trying to get by and have fun, with a budget and daily struggles. Today they are totally different people. I get that it’s their job now, but they just come off as cold, going through the motions of what they think people want to see. Burnt out

honestly, I mostly feel bad for them, it seems like they’re just unable to enjoy each others company and have fun together. Jenn is consumed by what everyone thinks of her while Tim does all the work and parents their kid. I enjoyed their older home vlogs, now they’re a snooze fest of going through the motions.

We all make mistakes, and their mistakes being so public is very hard to deal with I’m sure. Maybe they should take some time to step back and remember WHY they started vlogging in the first place. People didn’t start watching them back in the day for their boring luxury vacation reviews that are an impossible reach for most people, but for a relatable couple living a fun Disney life. Don’t get me wrong, they’re far from perfect and they deserve criticism for their f ups. Especially recently. What a downfall lol

Reactions: 12
What we all really want to know is how the Tomatoes are doing in the greenhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The more I watched Jenn, the more I realized I was watching a sad, scared, little girl(often the case with any personality disorder). She has shown a level of awareness in past videos(for example, the I don’t exercise because....) the fact that she admits it she wants to sit in the back is good but she “uses” or shows the “but”. To clarify: Jackson doesn’t care that I sit in the back, but I want to sit in the back. She is still excusing her behavior. I hate to say this- I think she is acting “normal” because all the criticism is launched at her- her grating personality, her interruptions, her fake laugh. I’m sure time will tell(and I really hope I’m wrong) but kitz is right- she will not be able to keep it up for long
The interesting thing is, is that SHE was the one who would lobby zingers at people on Twitter all the time - badmouth, smartass, passive-aggressive, etc., and alienate family members or former friends.

SHE is the one who was the witch toward people. Guess she doesn't care for it, now that the shoe is on the other foot, I'm presuming, when reading criticisms launched toward her.

Reactions: 3
Hey Disney, I have an idea for a Gran Fiesta Tour overhaul... The Trackholes Staycation Tour! Join the Trackholes as they navigate exiting their messy house to arrive to yet ANOTHER hotel! Featuring scenes such as Jenn taking a juicy bite out of a beignet, a viewing of Tim's glorious buttcrack, and a public reading of Jenn's nasty tweets. The line for this attraction might be a little slow due to seating arrangements... one person is allowed in the front row (front seat!) and everyone else must sit in the back (like Jenn and Jackson!). If you're lucky, you might catch the special Tiffany Ann or Ellen meet and greet as you exit the ride. Put on your $2000 Gucci sweater and put up your 1st birthday banner because this adventure is about to begin!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

So, what's there to be jealous about? That I can't afford to drop $275 on an ugly-as-duck hoodie? 🤣 Okaaay, stans... you win. 🤣
See I’m more jealous of this than anything the trackers do, as someone who saves up for trips and goes to the parks every other year (and now who knows how long before we go again)...I would love to be able to go to the parks whenever I wanted to, not to have tons of people recognize me or constantly have to video things or constantly be my fake personality. I’m sure that it is tiring, but the trackers have gone all-in on this.

Reactions: 5
I’ve started watching fairly recently (with the pandemic I’ve been able to watch a ton of videos). Recently I’ve noticed a huge disparity between older vlogs circa 2013 and the more recent stuff. Right around the time they started getting hosted, the tone totally changed.

back around 2013/2014 they were SO happy, goofing off and having fun together. Clearly just a couple trying to get by and have fun, with a budget and daily struggles. Today they are totally different people. I get that it’s their job now, but they just come off as cold, going through the motions of what they think people want to see. Burnt out

honestly, I mostly feel bad for them, it seems like they’re just unable to enjoy each others company and have fun together. Jenn is consumed by what everyone thinks of her while Tim does all the work and parents their kid. I enjoyed their older home vlogs, now they’re a snooze fest of going through the motions.

We all make mistakes, and their mistakes being so public is very hard to deal with I’m sure. Maybe they should take some time to step back and remember WHY they started vlogging in the first place. People didn’t start watching them back in the day for their boring luxury vacation reviews that are an impossible reach for most people, but for a relatable couple living a fun Disney life. Don’t get me wrong, they’re far from perfect and they deserve criticism for their f ups. Especially recently. What a downfall lol
I couldn’t have said it better!

When I first started watching them I loved the material they were covering...seasonal Central Florida activities to do - fruit/vegetable stands, corn mazes, hay rides, b n b’s, food festivals, museums, parks, etc. Even Dollywood! ALL things that I could never experience being on the west coast. So I was going on the journey with them. To be clear, I was more interested in the activities, than them.

Then they started getting #hosted. And they started doing things that I had already experienced and I started noticing THEM more. Especially when they started exploiting Jackson for views after they said that they were going to keep his life private. I soon unsubscribed. Now I can’t stop watching the train wreck via Tattle. With Jackson as collateral damage.

Being together 24/7 is not good for their relationship as a couple and a family. Like I have stated before, we only know/see what they choose to show us. And we base all our observations/comments/critiques on these videos/vlogs.

Something is up with Tim and Jenn. I honestly don’t see them acting like a couple.
- no affectionate touching or handholding
- no longing, loving looks
- no consideration of each other’s thoughts and feelings (Jenn’s editing to make Tim look like a buffoon and showing his butt crack)

🤷🏻‍♀️ But what do I know about couple relationships?
I’m divorced! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t have said it better!

When I first started watching them I loved the material they were covering...seasonal Central Florida activities to do - fruit/vegetable stands, corn mazes, hay rides, b n b’s, food festivals, museums, parks, etc. Even Dollywood! ALL things that I could never experience being on the west coast. So I was going on the journey with them. To be clear, I was more interested in the activities, than them.

Then they started getting #hosted. And they started doing things that I had already experienced and I started noticing THEM more. Especially when they started exploiting Jackson for views after they said that they were going to keep his life private. I soon unsubscribed. Now I can’t stop watching the train wreck via Tattle. With Jackson as collateral damage.

Being together 24/7 is not good for their relationship as a couple and a family. Like I have stated before, we only know/see what they choose to show us. And we base all our observations/comments/critiques on these videos/vlogs.

Something is up with Tim and Jenn. I honestly don’t see them acting like a couple.
- no affectionate touching or handholding
- no longing, loving looks
- no consideration of each other’s thoughts and feelings (Jenn’s editing to make Tim look like a buffoon and showing his butt crack)

🤷🏻‍♀️ But what do I know about couple relationships?
I’m divorced! 😂
Tim corrects Jenn on the most banal uninteresting non important things.

Id hate it if my bf corrected me all the time in front of thousands in that condescending way.

Reactions: 2
Tim corrects Jenn on the most banal uninteresting non important things.

Id hate it if my bf corrected me all the time in front of thousands in that condescending way.
Honestly, they both do it. Just like the other day when - during "couch talk" - Tim said that the Disney Springs vlog was filmed over a two-day period - which, technically, it would be two days filming *at* DS.

Jenn immediately jumped in to correct *him* by saying something akin to "Well, actually, three days because today is the third day and we're talking about it."

So they both do it to each other constantly. Jenn is no saint in this ;) And remember, she is the one doing the editing, so I firmly believe she edits it to make her look smarter and more innocent and Tim look dumber and / or more berating sometimes.

Reactions: 7
Anyone wanna make some bets about how old Jackson will be by the time those lego sets are completed??

I'm thinking 16 🤔

• Haha
As someone with a clinically diagnosed personality disorder, part of me feels for Jenn (mind you I recognize she's a total witch and has zero excuse for sucking so much!!), I think she loves Jackpot and was developing a bond with him.

I know some people on here think Tim is the weaker one, but that man is a controlling hick. I firmly stand by my belief that the reason they all started going to the parks together is because Tim wanted to stop the connecting.

Jenn needs to get some real medications and get her tit together

edited to add: Tim is the martyr. Always bleeping bothering his kid for no reason

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They seriously need to stop with the multiple desserts every...damn...day! I too need to lose weight, most us could stand to lose a few but the amount of food they consume in a day is crazy! Sure seems like there's major food and shopping "comfort" going on.
2021-02-23 (2).png
2021-02-23 (7).png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
look at this gem
LOL, how perfect would it be to troll Jenn if Jackson's first full phrase sounds exactly like ATW's "There goes the monoraillllllllllll" and he says it non stop.

As someone with a clinically diagnosed personality disorder, part of me feels for Jenn (mind you I recognize she's a total witch and has zero excuse for sucking so much!!), I think she loves Jackpot and was developing a bond with him.

I know some people on here think Tim is the weaker one, but that man is a controlling hick. I firmly stand by my belief that the reason they all started going to the parks together is because Tim wanted to stop the connecting.

edited to add: Tim is the martyr. Always bleeping bothering his kid for no reason
It's been shown that people with similar personality disorders tend to attract each other. The sociopath, for example, adores the borderline.

Tim is harder for me to get a read on as I'm not familar with anyone like him, nor am I a pro at this. All I know is he would drive me batty with all his attempts to do something right, but due to lack of research he botches it up and things are never finished.

I'm pretty sure the stans who say we're jealous are projecting. They can call me whatever they like. I don't know them, they don't know me.
I don't hate Tim or Jenn, I just wish they had taken their potential to the next level or two and not gotten lazy. No one likes lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is interesting because I always felt Jenn was the queen of martyrdom - constantly plays the martyr - but with a huge amount of victim mentality and passive-aggressiveness.

"Look how hard I work to edit these vlogs..." "I bought your enclosure, don't you love me the most?" "I spend 12 hours a day editing...so sorry..." "I was going to film it but I lost track of time was so busy, so sorry you guys" So sorry you guys for getting this vlog out late... it was so hard." "So sorry you guys for filming this out of order..." "So sorry I'm crying right now..." "Sorry, I left Target because I had a panic attack." "Sorry, I'm sitting in the front seat" "So sorry but we couldn't show it because Jackson had to take a nap / had to go home to feed Bandit..."

Sorry Sorry Sorry. She is the queen of apologizing to gain adoration and sympathy. Also to invoke guilt of Tim's.
She's self-serving. She's a master manipulator.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
In slightly off topic news, I got confirmation that my job can be transitioned to 100% remote work. Our lease is up in April for our apartment in NJ, so my fiance and I will be moving to the Charlotte Metro area in NC. I cannot wait! So much packing to be done, but I'll be 600 miles closer to WDW. Also, it doesn't hurt that we will be moving from a $1800 a month one bedroom apartment, to a 3 bedroom apartment with a garage for $1200 a month. Plan is it to rent for a year or two, put away the extra $$$$ and put it towards a house down payment.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.