The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Jenn seriously say they're going on yet ANOTHER staycation because Tim wanted to stay at a Disney resort they haven't stayed at yet for his birthday? And she's telling us this via vlog as if it was kinda a surprise that she is concocting with "the buddy"?

So -

a) do we think Tim never watches these vlogs back and that's how Jenn can get away with some of this stuff (i.e. questionable editing of the butt cracks, keeping in that Tim missed filming Santa to make him look stupid, etc.)

b) which resort is there left on their grand pandemic staycation tour of 20-21? Grand Floridian? Will this be #12? #13?
I’ve always wondered the same thing, maybe they are as cringey for him to watch as they are for us?

Reactions: 3
Did Jenn seriously say they're going on yet ANOTHER staycation because Tim wanted to stay at a Disney resort they haven't stayed at yet for his birthday? And she's telling us this via vlog as if it was kinda a surprise that she is concocting with "the buddy"?

So -

a) do we think Tim never watches these vlogs back and that's how Jenn can get away with some of this stuff (i.e. questionable editing of the butt cracks, keeping in that Tim missed filming Santa to make him look stupid, etc.)

b) which resort is there left on their grand pandemic staycation tour of 20-21? Grand Floridian? Will this be #12? #13?
Wouldn’t be surprised to see a GF stay, especially since Michael Kay just did one....I could be wrong but I don’t see them choosing a value resort and after all these DVC stays I don’t think Tim is a fan of regular rooms.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t be surprised to see a GF stay, especially since Michael Kay just did one....I could be wrong but I don’t see them choosing a value resort and after all these DVC stays I don’t think Tim is a fan of regular rooms.
I wonder when even the stans are going to say - enough!!!, and stop excusing it as tHis iS tHeiR jOb; tHey deSeRvE iT :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
If I were Tim, I'd be so sick of the theme park staycations for my b-day, even though it's their "job". I'm just guessing here but maybe they might do something a little bit different and beachy, like maybe Disney's Vero Beach resort. Idk, just guessing.

Reactions: 4
I wonder when even the stans are going to say - enough!!!, and stop excusing it as tHis iS tHeiR jOb; tHey deSeRvE iT :rolleyes:
But they work so hard! Jenn sleeps 12 hours a day, edits 13 hours a day eats for 8 hours a day and still is a full time mom! Just because they get more done in 40 hours every day than you do doesnt mean you can talk bad about them. Everyone is just jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But they work so hard! Jenn sleeps 12 hours a day, edits 13 hours a day eats for 8 hours a day and still is a full time mom! Just because they get more done in 40 hours every day than you do doesnt mean you can talk bad about them. Everyone is just jealous.
...jealous AND a hater ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be a bit jealous of the Trackers if they ran their channel well and didn't resort (no pun intended) to lame staycation and home vlogs. But they seem to be really unhappy with their situation, not very good at parenting or even putting out interesting content. Curiosity mixed with a bit of pity is how I view them. I enjoy reading Tattle way more than watching their current offerings.

Reactions: 14
I'd be a bit jealous of the Trackers if they ran their channel well and didn't resort (no pun intended) to lame staycation and home vlogs. But they seem to be really unhappy with their situation, not very good at parenting or even putting out interesting content. Curiosity mixed with a bit of pity is how I view them. I enjoy reading Tattle way more than watching their current offerings.
I agree. I'm actually quite bored with them. Yes, I'm on here reading and commenting, and yes, I'll pop in and scan a vlog here or there, and yes curiosity gets the best of me most days.

But, honestly. B-O-R-I-N-G.

Same thing every day -

--Jenn mentioning something we talked about here or "responding" in some way to something we talked about here. Check.
--Jenn answering about something she "saw" in the comments section. Check.
--Jenn acting stupid about something you know she has to know the answer to. Check.
--Jenn with a head tilt, fake burst of laughter, or fake "ohHHH noOOOO." Check.
--Tim talking in upspeak (i.e. upward inflection at end of every sentence). Check.
--Tim using some sort of dumb phrase (ding dang, golly, gee whiz, holy cannoli, in a minute, etc.) Check.
--Jenn and Tim presenting us with a new "problem" or a "I don't understand...XYZ..." Check.
--The three of them eating and / or Jenn cooking and / or some reference to food. Check.
--Jenn and Tim directly contradicting themselves with something we likely just saw in a prior vlog. Check.
--Too much footage of Jack$on. Check.
--Flex of some sort, though acting confused, doing a humble-brag, or not even mentioning it at all. Check.
--Telling people to tell them something in the comments down below (see "problem" above). Check.
--"Couch talk" session. Check.
--Linking to an older video where they did XYZ. Check.

Reactions: 22

So -

I feel like they were fishing for a #hosted birthday trip a couple months ago when they went on about wanting to plan somewhere special, but they weren’t sure where to go. This will be #13 and I’ll enjoy knowing they had to pay for it if it ends up being GF. That’s the last Deluxe for them right?

Reactions: 6
If I were Tim, I'd be so sick of the theme park staycations for my b-day, even though it's their "job". I'm just guessing here but maybe they might do something a little bit different and beachy, like maybe Disney's Vero Beach resort. Idk, just guessing.
I'd be down with Vero Beach. At this point I no longer care what higher end suites on property look like. They're not fun. But, I've never been to Vero and I haven't seen very many vlogs about it.

I feel like they were fishing for a #hosted birthday trip a couple months ago when they went on about wanting to plan somewhere special, but they weren’t sure where to go. This will be #13 and I’ll enjoy knowing they had to pay for it if it ends up being GF. That’s the last Deluxe for them right?
I don't think so, at least not for this pandemic tour. They haven't done Boardwalk, Yacht & Beach, and Animal Kingdom Lodge yet.

Edited to add: If they do DVC, they still have Old Key West.

It’s almost like they keep chasing what’s supposed to make them happy...big house, name brand clothes, vacation after vacation, a kid, an expensive car....but more often than not their video comes of as sad and woe is me and “I guess we have to do this”....they seemed happier when they were running around being themselves, drinking and hanging out with friends

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s almost like they keep chasing what’s supposed to make them happy...big house, name brand clothes, vacation after vacation, a kid, an expensive car....but more often than not their video comes of as sad and woe is me and “I guess we have to do this”....they seemed happier when they were running around being themselves, drinking and hanging out with friends
Spot on assessment! Seems they look at their lives and can't believe that they are not blissfully happy with all they have. Money, fame 🤢, a baby and freedom to not work aren't what they thought it would be. It explains the ridiculous Gucci sweater, high-end baby contraptions, tesla and countess staycations. Trying to fill the void with stuff, or another baby,, will only make things worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They do seem to be very, very bored with their life. Clearly their “jobs” aren’t very fulfilling. They don’t ever get away from each other and do seem to be kinda sick of each other (unless they are baked).

Spot on assessment! Seems they look at their lives and can't believe that they are not blissfully happy with all they have. Money, fame 🤢, a baby and freedom to not work aren't what they thought it would be. It explains the ridiculous Gucci sweater, high-end baby contraptions, tesla and countess staycations. Trying to fill the void with stuff, or another baby,, will only make things worse.
I think that’s why they want baby #2- to fix it. It is just pitiful at some point. Did anyone find it odd that Tim wasn’t in much of video yesterday?

Reactions: 5
I think that’s why they want baby #2- to fix it. It is just pitiful at some point. Did anyone find it odd that Tim wasn’t in much of video yesterday?
Yes, because having another kid will fix all the problems....and no one has ever tried that before. 🙄. If they actually are thinking that way, they are even dumber then I thought.

Wouldnt surprise me if he’s burnt out. Before he at least got 2, 3, 4 hours away on his own. Now its all Jenn all the time. Gotta be draining.

Also, sure looked like she was crying or about to cry in the front seat. She is sooooo needy, she needs her kid to need her. That mentality isn’t going to age well.

next thread title....The Tim Tracker and now it’s time for Jenn to sit in the front seat.

• Haha
I did a very rare give-them-10 minutes watch-a-thon yesterday. I was relieved to see them do things verses just sitting on the sofa or yet another boring vacation video. (How in the world anyone can mess one of those up and make Disney look boring is beyond me, but Tim manages to.)

I hung in there with them as Tim attempted to do math with the Trackers where the public safety limit for the playground was 50, and in his eyes the playground was 100 sq ft. 🤣 (Uh, Tim, I believe that stacking 50 kids in a 10'x10' area is child abuse.)

It got boring as soon as Jenn sat in the back seat again after having just admitted she is the one with the problem, not Jackson.
HOLY COW! Did she have some self reflecting time and a wake up call? Jenn, I'm very proud of you. There are many indicators that she did, however she is slipping back into the old ways again. Sigh. Maybe it was their "fundraiser" that was coming in the day that woke her up to real life outside of her bubble? Don't expect this to last long, but I'll take any news of progress on either one's part.

Little steps.

Reactions: 7
I feel the same way. I've actually been watching their vlogs from 2013 and they are not even the same people. I get that as you age somethings can change, but they seem like completely different personality wise. I think they are now slaves to what they think they need to do to keep up the views. I think they are trying to find happiness in all of the things they buy and the hotel stays, but I bet you deep down they arent happy. I personally wouldnt want that life, knowing I must film everyday. That has got to get old.

Reactions: 10
I feel the same way. I've actually been watching their vlogs from 2013 and they are not even the same people. I get that as you age somethings can change, but they seem like completely different personality wise. I think they are now slaves to what they think they need to do to keep up the views. I think they are trying to find happiness in all of the things they buy and the hotel stays, but I bet you deep down they arent happy. I personally wouldnt want that life, knowing I must film everyday. That has got to get old.
Exactly right. That's why I laugh every time the stans tell folks like us that we're jealous. Hell to the no, I'm not jealous! 🤣

Why would I want to have a camera strapped to me every day of my life? Why would I want complete strangers sickeningly fawning all over my child? Why would I want to not be able to go to any Central Florida theme park anonymously because someone will inevitably now recognize me and stop me from having relaxing day - filming or not? Why would I want my entire livelihood to be attached to a finicky social media platform that could be gone in the blink of an eye?

You guys are absolutely right. They're not happy right now and they're using $$$ as a form of escapism - whether it be in the form of material objects (i.e. $275 hoodie; $500 worth of LEGOs) OR through these ridiculous back-to-back-to-back staycations during a friggin pandemic when previously they were afraid to take a mustard packet out of a bin of 1,000 other mustard packets.

Escape from being adults, is what it is.

Sure, they may be going through the motions doing "adult" stuff, but in all reality, no "normal" person does what they're doing with these staycations - not even a typical Disney vlogger and not NOW during a pandemic.

Jenn needs to put on her big girl pants and allow Tim to go off and film on his own a few days of the week (at the VERY least). She needs to stay home with Jackson to get Jackson into a better routine - again, at least MOST days of the week. The two of them need SOME hours apart, for Pete's sake.

Reactions: 15
sure looked like she was crying or about to cry in the front seat”. @Ryan12

You caught that too!
Jenn is finally realizing that mentally/emotionally she is the “baby of the family”, not Jackson. That she is the needy one and maybe she has to give him space. Of course this was extremely short lived as she immediately returned to the back seat upon their exiting the park.

I’ve always wondered the same thing, maybe they are as cringey for him to watch as they are for us?
No. Tim is still King Klueless

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.