The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see the Hosted Lego vlog made it's appearance. So do we really believe the Lego group offered The Trackers the free entry and hotel stay, or the more likely option that they begged before hand and offered themselves to help promote for the free room (using the young family toddler card). Outside of covering the same attractions over again, there felt little new content in this vlog to the one Tim did the previous time.

No real coverage of the menu options,
No coverage of the exclusive shop merchandise.
Did they even check what gifts were in the locked prize box within the room?

Another minimal content delivery by the twosome that felt more like 'we had a free staycation' than, 'we're promoting Lego'.. Honestly even my wife, who previously loves all of the trackers stuff, has started toget annoyed by the constant hotel stays during the pandemic, the overspending on expensive items (especially the pictures! she was convinced they we're going to ask for a refund when that corner damage was shown), the over reliance on box meals..

Looks like the tour T-Shirts need updating with the extended dates, judging by their desire to continue avoid staying at home..
Again I don’t know how these companies can look at the video after giving so much free stuff to these boobs and thinking “alright, got our investment back on that one!”

Reactions: 12
I'm surprised they're even still getting hosted by anyone. Yeah they have a sizable amount of subscribers and views but their content has gone down, waaaay down. Plus with some of the things they leave in their videos (Tim's big ol dumper's ass crack)... how is that a good representation of these companies

Reactions: 4
To cap off my off topic bit from a couple pages ago.

Made my first Hello Fresh dish.

Was quoted 15 minutes for prep, 50 minutes for cooking.

I had the entire thing done in in 40 minutes..I was boiling the taters and making the pie filling at the same time instead of making the taters start to finish then doing the filling...and I had all the pots/pans washed as I finished the Shepherds Pie in the oven to broil....

So I don't know what Jenn's issue is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To cap off my off topic bit from a couple pages ago.

Made my first Hello Fresh dish.

Was quoted 15 minutes for prep, 50 minutes for cooking.

I had the entire thing done in in 40 minutes..I was boiling the taters and making the pie filling at the same time instead of making the taters start to finish then doing the filling...and I had all the pots/pans washed as I finished the Shepherds Pie in the oven to broil....

So I don't know what Jenn's issue is.
Jenna issue is the need to watch Real Housewives whilst pretending to be a housewife.

P.S. dinner looks delish, we’ll all be over in an hour

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised they're even still getting hosted by anyone. Yeah they have a sizable amount of subscribers and views but their content has gone down, waaaay down. Plus with some of the things they leave in their videos (Tim's big ol dumper's ass crack)... how is that a good representation of these companies
These companies that are hosting them don't know how to interpret the stats and don't do their homework looking back at prior reviews to find out how/when their sponsored review will be posted.

If the Slackers were honest with these companies the questions with their answers would be:
Who will review us?
Slackers: We will silly! Mostly Jenn because she love to talk. Some Jackson. Lots of me bumbling around, getting facts wrong. Don't let that worry you.

What will you review?
Slackers: We will review whatever you give us for free!
Free, free, free. Free is for me. (Was I singing?)

Where will you review?
Slackers: Mostly in the room, the commode area. Maybe some bedside USB plugs. We'll always review the inside of Jenn's mouth as she jams sweet food down it without chewing.

When will the review be posted?
Slackers: Silly company people. Editing takes time. You want a good review, it might take all season to get it done. We have regular jobs too you know... LOL, j/k, no we don't.

How will the review come across?
Slackers: We have a passionate fan base that will admire any tit we toss at their screen. They'll lick it up. Oh, you mean will we have a cohesive review, great shots of your site/party/food and no nasty filler? LOL. Dunno.

Reactions: 20
We all saw her carb-loading when she was having oatmeal AND an english muffin for breakfast.

I won't fault her for the oatmeal since it's great for milk production, but...both? So many carbs!
She's had that breakfast every home day for years. She must think the porridge cancels out the muffins. As a Scot, I love my porridge on a cold winter morning. Can't see myself also needing a crumpet or muffin. No wonder she's so tired and waddles... She probably has metabolic syndrome and diabetes is around the corner. Another baby could push her over the edge.

Talking of pushing.... If she gets knocked up again, how is Timbo going to manage to get her and Jackson around when she needs a wheelchair again? They just going to strap him into her lap and Timbo will push? Strap the GoPro to her head? He better get on that diet and workout program. 💪

How in the hell did you all not catch...

DAIRY QUEEN ATE bleeping PORK RINDS FOR DINNER???

That is not dinner. No wonder she’s got a case of quad titties

Also, Dim was far too excited about his assless chaps lego mini figure
Probably her idea of keto.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's had that breakfast every home day for years. She must think the porridge cancels out the muffins. As a Scot, I love my porridge on a cold winter morning. Can't see myself also needing a crumpet or muffin. No wonder she's so tired and waddles... She probably has metabolic syndrome and diabetes is around the corner. Another baby could push her over the edge.

Talking of pushing.... If she gets knocked up again, how is Timbo going to manage to get her and Jackson around when she needs a wheelchair again? They just going to strap him into her lap and Timbo will push? Strap the GoPro to her head? He better get on that diet and workout program. 💪

Probably her idea of keto.
OMFG I just got the full image of her fat bloated carcass strapped into a wheelchair with Jackson duct taped to the front of her with a GoPro strapped to her face like a miners cap
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping amazing work again FRE. Wonder who would have more subscribers....the trackers or jenn’s sister

Reactions: 10
So they get hosted at Legoland and don’t review the complimentary breakfast at the Shipwreck restaurant. Seriously. You have one job!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they get hosted at Legoland and don’t review the complimentary breakfast at the Shipwreck restaurant. Seriously. You have one job!!!
Jenn "Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll but that's inside guys and we don't feel safe eating indoors"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The alligator nuggets are now smiling at the stans, in case anyone needs a reminder of their mental state.
97C9AE37-4253-4BFB-B3F8-CA53D81589D7.jpeg

I didn’t watch the video, but did they have yet another cupcake debacle? I noticed some of the comments are explaining, yet again, the “proper” way to eat a cupcake 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yikes the new BLAB video with them in their swimsuits does not do their bodies any favors, particularly the girl... good choice to not show her that much in the video. But that one shot of her rolling down the slide... couldn't help but remind me of this character:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Just saw this channel comment on the latest vid so I checked it out and lol at jenn just sat on the concrete with her back turned to all these 'fans' chatting to them.. right in front of the hotels main entrance, so classy.

thoughts???
He was acting like he had just bumped into Beyonce or something. What a looney tune

OMG. Geeking out? Star struck? Perfect hair? Trackers are "super cautious?" Really? All except when they have Club 33 perks, I guess, then their "cautious" rules go out the window. :rolleyes: These stans are delusional.

Fun times with FeFe19 hours ago
I 100% understand geeking out! Id loose my mind too

Hide reply
Florida Park Explorers
Florida Park Explorers

19 hours ago
Bella was star struck.

Leticia Gonzalez16 hours ago
Why do you say, we stay back we promise, you can’t go near them or something 🤔

Hide 3 replies
Florida Park Explorers
Florida Park Explorers

14 hours ago
It’s funny you asked that. We wanted to stay back because Jenn had her mask off as did Jackson. It was more of a respect thing due to wonderful covid. Great question because it didn’t convey in the video at all lol.

Weddings By Destination
Weddings By Destination
2 hours ago
From watching the videos you know the trackers are super cautious so I don’t blame you for giving some space! Really awesome that you got to see them!!

Florida Park Explorers
Florida Park Explorers

2 hours ago
We try to respect everyone. We were a bit star struck. Frankly, I wish I had asked him about his perfect hair!! 🤣🤣
Super cautious?? That's the funniest thing I've read all day. those two wouldn't know caution if it bit them in the arse....

Seriously this makes me want to shake my head and laugh. People are really deluded...

Haha you can see in that Stan's video where they are sat on the floor, they are not happy for the competition.

If I were Merlin (legoland) i'd be right miffed that they gave these two a room for free and this is all they got for the money. Sooner or later the parks will have to have systems in place to check their 'influencers' are doing a good job.

Reactions: 9
He was acting like he had just bumped into Beyonce or something. What a looney tune
The whole interaction was a bit creepy. He marched on over to them and just starts shouting at them to get their attention when they were already talking to some one else. Then when he says bye he carries on filming them over his shoulder as he continues to fan boy them.
To use them in the video title and thumbnail and as the preview at start is just cheap. Using another’s name and popularity to gain some views. When he shouted to them that they aren’t as big as their channel but they will be one day - no, no you will never be.

Uggghhh all these people with a camera now thinking they are vloggers, putting out tit content, filming all the same places. Someone needs to have an honest word with them and tell them they will never be famous with their dull personalities

Reactions: 15
My husband and I have been discussing having another child but honestly I want things to get semi normal before I make that decision. Honestly it scares me to have to go to a hospital right now, not gonna lie.

The trackers are unbelievably selfish but that’s not news
Hospital wasn’t so bad. It was the fact that my husband could not come to every appointment with me, that I wasn’t able to see my own mom & sister, etc. Even though it was supposedly the best time to give birth (August) being at the end of the first wave and right before the second wave here. Right now in Canada it’s gotten worse again so we are full lockdown again.

Every doctors visit with baby (we do every 2 months for vaccinations here) is so anxiety inducing. We don’t go anywhere... unlike the Trackers who drag their “miracle baby” everywhere. So the doctors office is the riskiest place we go.

Just saw this channel comment on the latest vid so I checked it out and lol at jenn just sat on the concrete with her back turned to all these 'fans' chatting to them.. right in front of the hotels main entrance, so classy.

thoughts???
What a strange way to be sitting at a theme park. Literally never seen anyone just sitting on the ground.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
What a strange way to be sitting at a theme park. Literally never seen anyone just sitting on the ground.
It was outside the hotel, I think where people were waiting to see the tightrope walk. Looks like Jen has a food pouch in her hand and feeding Jackson, hence why sitting on the ground.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.