The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sad that they did the charity this way. 30% is going to Google?! Why didn't they reccomend these charities for direct donation? And, why are the viewers so stupid to not realize that there are better ways to contribute their money? Who is their right mind thinks to give their money to a couple of youtubers with the idea that they will give the money away? Are they covering the donations before or after the 30%? I'm curious to see proof that they donated, just to see the amount. Even if they keep a couple hundred for themselves, that's a good days work for them.
I asked the same questions on their video. Also, people are giving them a huge tax right off. So who is getting the benefit of these shepeople's stupidity?

Reactions: 4
So I watched a few mins here & there- but mostly the end when Jackson is up. Tim looks like he about to have a mild heart attack watching him run around & Jenn is just soaking up all the attention. Not a care in the world what her child is doing.

I asked the same questions on their video. Also, people are giving them a huge tax right off. So who is getting the benefit of these shepeople's stupidity?
This too! The people donating to the trackers can't claim it. All they did was give their money to people online. Tim and Jenn, however, are already $14k into their 2021 tax write off. Granted most of those donations were small amounts that nobody will even keep track of, but why even go through random people for such a big disaster? If I wanted to donate to CA wildfire relief I wouldn't give my money to Tim and Jenn tracker.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This too! The people donating to the trackers can't claim it. All they did was give their money to people online. Tim and Jenn, however, are already $14k into their 2021 tax write off. Granted most of those donations were small amounts that nobody will even keep track of, but why even go through random people for such a big disaster? If I wanted to donate to CA wildfire relief I wouldn't give my money to Tim and Jenn tracker.
Yeah these things should be ran by a 3rd party, that way we know the trackers aren’t keeping any of it and aren’t benefiting from the full tax write-off. It’s how I would do it, seems like it would take the liability off of me 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Did they do a charity drive in pretty much the laziest way possible? Yes. Are they sending $7400 of their own money to match the $7400 collected to charities? Hopefully yes. I'm sure more than one person will follow up with charities listed to see if they got the donations promised.

Since the trackers made a list of the organizations they are donating too, you(or anyone that donated) can follow up with the non-profit and ask if the money was donated by the trackers.

Since the trackers made a list of the organizations they are donating too, you(or anyone that donated) can follow up with the non-profit and ask if the money was donated by the trackers.
But will they tell us how much was donated?

Reactions: 1
Calm down, Tiffany Ann. :rolleyes:

Nannette Couch18 hours ago
I realize LIVE shows are all about getting money but they're annoying and I find myself unable to get invested. Trying to follow your conversation but you constantly interrupting yourself to THANK DONORS...I wouldn't put up with someone talking this way in real life so NO I WON'T waste my time on Youtube putting up with it. And I feel this way about ALL live shows...I don't have the time to listen to NAMES...that mean nothing to me and even when you are answering a question, by the time you get around to the answer, you've broken up your talking so much your answer makes no sense...just annoying!

Tiffany Ann
Tiffany Ann
10 hours ago (edited)
FYI: THIS WAS A LIVE SHOW TO RAISE MONEY FOR TEXAS, A STATE CRIPPLED BY STORMS LAST WEEK. AND FOR EVERY DOLLAR DONATED, TIM AND JENN MATCHED THAT MONEY. THEY RAISED $7400 FROM THE LIVE, WILL BE MATCHING THAT $7400 AND DONATING $14,800 TO TEXAS!!! Please do your research before leaving such a nasty, negative comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will this comment get deleted? Maybe not, since Tiffany Ann bit back so hard LOL.

Nannette Couch Nannette Couch 18 hours ago
I realize LIVE shows are all about getting money but they're annoying and I find myself unable to get invested. Trying to follow your conversation but you constantly interrupting yourself to THANK DONORS...I wouldn't put up with someone talking this way in real life so NO I WON'T waste my time on Youtube putting up with it. And I feel this way about ALL live shows...I don't have the time to listen to NAMES...that mean nothing to me and even when you are answering a question, by the time you get around to the answer, you've broken up your talking so much your answer makes no sense...just annoying!

Tiffany Ann Tiffany Ann 10 hours ago (edited)
FYI: THIS WAS A LIVE SHOW TO RAISE MONEY FOR TEXAS, A STATE CRIPPLED BY STORMS LAST WEEK. AND FOR EVERY DOLLAR DONATED, TIM AND JENN MATCHED THAT MONEY. THEY RAISED $7400 FROM THE LIVE, WILL BE MATCHING THAT $7400 AND DONATING $14,800 TO TEXAS!!! Please do your research before leaving such a nasty, negative comment.

Tiffany Ann
Tiffany Ann
10 hours ago (edited)
🤣
Yet another reason for Nannette to be upset with the livestream. The Slackers should have banned Tiffany ages ago, she's as annoying (and as useful) as a tiny dog yapping its head off every time a leaf blows by the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ their newest vlog.

So much flexing between their Tesla and dropping $500 on 2 Lego Sets....

Wonder if this is another ploy by them to have Lego #Sponsor them again like they did with the Rollercoaster Set and the Mickey & Minnie Set. Hopefully Lego realized they sent them the Roller Coaster on X Date and they didn't bother with it until months afterwards.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jenn finally sitting in the front seat...

“Not gonna lie, they had me in the first half”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jackie SE is literally an alcoholic... she's drinking in every video of hers and afterwards has flush all over her face...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Tiffany Ann
Tiffany Ann
10 hours ago (edited)
I have to agree with Nanette. Live shows drive me bonkers with all the constant shout outs. HOWEVER, in this case I think Nanette needed to take a chill pill because this is a one-off where money is being raised for those in need in Texas.

Jackie SE is literally an alcoholic... she's drinking in every video of hers and afterwards has flush all over her face...
A drink or two a day or a few times a week does not make one an alcoholic.....lots of people, women especially, get flush after a drink or two. Doesn’t mean they are drunk or an alcoholic.

Reactions: 21
A drink or two a day or a few times a week does not make one an alcoholic.....lots of people, women especially, get flush after a drink or two. Doesn’t mean they are drunk or an alcoholic.
To drink every day suggests a deeper problem, what is it they’re trying to escape from?

Tiffany Ann
Tiffany Ann
10 hours ago (edited)
Tiffany Ann smells alot like Ellen 🤔

Reactions: 1
is she their manager or something?
Replying back to comments like she owns T&J.
They should block her before she gets them in trouble.
She thinks she is. She’s a real pain in the ass. She’s so desperate for attention from Jenn it’s really pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.