The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I was bored today and saw this video pop up as a suggestion. This explains a lot about Jen. This must have been back when she was open about her anxiety. She says she has an irrational fear of being kidnapped.

I know people like to talk about the way she dresses. Well in this video she says she intentionally wears dirty and unappealing clothes so she is less likely to be kidnapped. So there you have it. She dresses like a slob on purpose.
What was the deal with this Tim? He looks like the guy from Dallas Buyers Club. I think I read somewhere that he was on a diet for health reasons, but now his health is of no concern what so ever. Why was he so thin?
Of course Jenn's anxiety stems from her overwhelming beauty😒🤣. Gotta throw on a stained t shirt to mislead all of those predators.

Reactions: 2
I notice it’s always the uggos who are the most convinced they will be “kidnapped” or “abducted” or “accosted”

Don’t worry JennBo, I have great news! If you ever were abducted, the second you open your mouth they will probably throw themselves off the nearest tall building and you’ll be free to go 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I notice it’s always the uggos who are the most convinced they will be “kidnapped” or “abducted” or “accosted”

Don’t worry JennBo, I have great news! If you ever were abducted, the second you open your mouth they will probably throw themselves off the nearest tall building and you’ll be free to go 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
LOL... you're so bad ;)

I think someone referenced this a page or two back, but seriously - if she was THAT worried about being kidnapped, why put your life out on the internet every day? Makes zero sense.

Reactions: 4
This was apparent when she said she needed Dim’s hands to help her nurse. Like wtf did you do in the hospital? The nurses and lactation consultant worked with me only on how to hold my son properly. They weren’t like, “hey hubby come over here and help learn the holds too.”
She doesn’t have that natural maternal instinct bc she didn’t want to be a mom. Full stop.
If J had just owned wanting the childfree life I would respect her a lot more. She always talked about her infertility about being upset that she was unable to give T a child, not that she was sad about not getting pregnant for herself. Then she has the audacity to say that her purpose in life is to be a mother? Please.

Reactions: 6
LOL... you're so bad ;)

I think someone referenced this a page or two back, but seriously - if she was THAT worried about being kidnapped, why put your life out on the internet every day? Makes zero sense.
Right?! But let’s face it, nothing the Trackers do makes ANY sense.

Also, all of you guys hating on long hair on little boys 😭😭😭. I think it’s adorable but then again I respect ✊🏼 everyone’s opinions and to each their own 💕

Reactions: 3
Funny enough, if FPT watched any of Trackers' previous several vlogs at Amazing Animals, they would have known that about Brian. Because it's not the first time Tim went there, or showed Brian and his tour. Makes me wonder how knowledgeable FPT is about the Trackers now. 🤣
Honestly, even though I enjoy their videos, FPT to me seems like a total ripoff of FRE. The style, the content, the editing, etc.

Reactions: 3
If J had just owned wanting the childfree life I would respect her a lot more. She always talked about her infertility about being upset that she was unable to give T a child, not that she was sad about not getting pregnant for herself. Then she has the audacity to say that her purpose in life is to be a mother? Please.
Exactly! She has this weird complex (or personality disorder like some of you have said) about criticism, so to me her relationship to Jackpot is that he's basically an object. He's not an individual, he's a THING that proves that she's good at something: making Dim a father and avoiding criticisms from MIL (if they even ever existed because she loves to play the victim). It's also why she's all about trying to have gremlin #2 even when there's SO MUCH more they need to be doing for Jackpot: she misses that phase in the early infancy where Dim and everyone was in AWE of her and doting constantly because it's probably the first time she's felt that in her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just getting around to watching the SW vlog

At about 6:30 does Tim really say that lettuce wraps “look kind of heavy”

Tim...Timmy...Timerthy...it’s bleeping lettuce. You’ve put down 2 feet long hot dogs and lettuc wraps “look heavy”?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, even though I enjoy their videos, FPT to me seems like a total ripoff of FRE. The style, the content, the editing, etc.
I actually thought it was the same person - and FRE just made a second channel. 🤣 (because the styles are so similar - and even how FPT words his / her / their responses to people in the comments section). But I guess that's not the case.

Reactions: 5
New member here, and I’m pretty happy I stumbled on this site. I used to watch the Trackers a lot but fell off a little bit before they had the baby announcement, and now I only watch if something peaks my interest. I’ve kind of been annoyed by this little thing for a while, might be a small thing but I absolutely can’t stand when JennBo talks. Everything from her dumb smile, to her teeth, just everything. And then she has to act clueless 99% of the time. Anyway, happy to be here.

Reactions: 18
New member here, and I’m pretty happy I stumbled on this site. I used to watch the Trackers a lot but fell off a little bit before they had the baby announcement, and now I only watch if something peaks my interest. I’ve kind of been annoyed by this little thing for a while, might be a small thing but I absolutely can’t stand when JennBo talks. Everything from her dumb smile, to her teeth, just everything. And then she has to act clueless 99% of the time. Anyway, happy to be here.
Welcome!! It’s definitely not a small thing, she is so irritating as a whole. The way she talks is one of her worst qualities for sure

Reactions: 2
Welcome!

The clueless thing is what gets me too.

Or, especially the overused "head cocked to one side while fake-smiling" at the camera. Often followed by an "oooOOOOohhHHH nOOOOOO" with an equally fake burst of laughter at something Tim says or does.

Reactions: 7
I actually thought it was the same person - and FRE just made a second channel. 🤣 (because the styles are so similar - and even how FPT words his / her / their responses to people in the comments section). But I guess that's not the case.
For the record, no, I have no involvement with FPT. 😊

Reactions: 25
Do you know what the actual age gap is?

Typical poking fun of the Trackers but also trying to compare the sanctuary to a Joe Exotic level poorly run place. Stuff like "why did they bring all these animals to Florida from exotic locations?" Umm hello they rescued those poor animals. I'm not saying they (the sanctuary) are saints but the video was a bit too negative in my opinion.

Katie is 33 and Spencer is 50

• Wow
Ok, I think I did it right - started a thread for Disney vloggers where we can talk about all other vloggers and not derail this thread. Let's have fun discussing Michael Kay, Woo, Dev, PPM, SE, etc. I just don't know how to attach the thread link but I titled it Disney Vloggers...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get that people are horrified by that, but since my own parents were a similar age difference, actually almost exactly the same, I don’t really see an issue.
I was just about to comment the same thing.

My dad was 20 years older than my mom. The only problem I had with it was my dad passed away when I was only 24 which really sucks and I miss him everyday. Had he been younger maybe I would have had him around longer. My parents met when my mom was 31 and my dad was 51 so it’s not like he was preying on her as a teen or anything...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.