Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I wonder when even the stans are going to say - enough!!!, and stop excusing it as tHis iS tHeiR jOb; tHey deSeRvE iT :rolleyes:
But they work so hard! Jenn sleeps 12 hours a day, edits 13 hours a day eats for 8 hours a day and still is a full time mom! Just because they get more done in 40 hours every day than you do doesnt mean you can talk bad about them. Everyone is just jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shazbot66

Ok, so I suffered through this almost 24 minute long bout of verbal diarrhea. My God these two are just horrid. Where do I even begin.

A) Stop molesting every fucking piece of merchandise you have ZERO intention of buying. It’s rude and disgusting
B) You’ve got some nerve to bait people with a title that reads: “How to have a Disney day on a budget”, when up until 18:57 minutes into it you don’t even mention the word “budget” and that EVERY SINGLE THING you’ve talked about costs a fairly good amount of money.
C) Do you think she worried that the rainbow cake would make her gay?

Side note: She really is the epitome of trash.

• Haha
A staycation right after a fundraiser??? Even if they donate every cent (and show receipts!), it just doesn't look good. For the love of.....OPTICS Tim, OPTICS! They need a business manager. Not full time, just on retainer or something.

ETA - Oh who am I kidding. Their stans will never even question it.

peteykirch

VIP Member
This entire vlog was fail after fail.

None of the food places they want to go to were open.

There was no pin trading at Disney Springs.

Tim keeps calling Slap Bracelets "Snap Bracelets"

Tim is worried to wear the Orange Bird one since it says Squeeze Me, and he thinks someone would try to Squeeze Him.

• Haha

Tommytomtom

Ok. I am very very cynical about this vlog they just put up. :unsure: Am I very wrong to think this?

I mean, all they're doing for the first almost 2 1/2 minutes is reading right off of the info boards next to the art.

Edited to add: I just don't feel this is organic, or genuine. I feel this is all forced and strategic of them. Again, considering their past, am I wrong to think this?
Agree. Knowing their history and why they are likely doing videos like this and the epcot one it feels disingenuous. They might as well just titled it "hey disney look how not racist we are, please take us back."

Reactions: 16

poshusagi

It bothers me so much. As someone who has been pregnant and given birth during COVID - including having to wear a mask during labour & delivery - they all come off so asshole-ish. I live in Canada so it’s not nearly as bad here as it is in the US but we have been taking it seriously this whole time - self isolating since March 13 2020 - husband can’t work due to this, but I’m just grateful for grocery delivery being available & that my baby can actually go to routine doctor visits. Anything else is non essential.
Agreed. I was pregnant and gave birth during Covid. My child has barely left the house her whole life because we want things to get better for everybody. The selfishness and lack of care for the safety of their child and others is so gross. I have a miracle baby too which is why I would never risk her health. Be a mother before being a vlogger.

• Heart
  • Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Something from the last video I don't think anyone has mentioned yet...

Jackson getting his first skinned knee. I don't know why they focused on that so much, because they said he didn't even seem to care and wasn't even upset. I get they are new parents, but it seemed silly to even mention it except if it was a built-in excuse for why they keep him strapped to his stroller. Like, "See? We let him run free like he really wants to do, and he fell down." They also mentioned the rough pavement, during a hosted vlog for a park that caters to kids visiting. The other thing that drove me crazy was that they said it was a "little boy rite of passage" to get his first skinned knee. Look, I get it, people think only boys are active, rough, and get dirty/injured... but seriously, EVERY kid gets a skinned knee, and not just boys. These two also said when they found out he was a boy that boys are active and run around and get dirty, etc. I really rolled my eyes back then but they still think this is only the case for boys. If they have a second child and it's a girl, I really hope that girl ends up being an active, tough, sporty girl. Jackson doesn't seem that way right now because they keep him strapped in and control all his messes and ability to run free. I can't imagine them letting him go outside and play in the dirt and grab bugs and all they said he would do when they announced he was a boy. 🙄

2020planner

VIP Member
I feel the same way. I've actually been watching their vlogs from 2013 and they are not even the same people. I get that as you age somethings can change, but they seem like completely different personality wise. I think they are now slaves to what they think they need to do to keep up the views. I think they are trying to find happiness in all of the things they buy and the hotel stays, but I bet you deep down they arent happy. I personally wouldnt want that life, knowing I must film everyday. That has got to get old.
Exactly right. That's why I laugh every time the stans tell folks like us that we're jealous. Hell to the no, I'm not jealous! 🤣

Why would I want to have a camera strapped to me every day of my life? Why would I want complete strangers sickeningly fawning all over my child? Why would I want to not be able to go to any Central Florida theme park anonymously because someone will inevitably now recognize me and stop me from having relaxing day - filming or not? Why would I want my entire livelihood to be attached to a finicky social media platform that could be gone in the blink of an eye?

You guys are absolutely right. They're not happy right now and they're using $$$ as a form of escapism - whether it be in the form of material objects (i.e. $275 hoodie; $500 worth of LEGOs) OR through these ridiculous back-to-back-to-back staycations during a friggin pandemic when previously they were afraid to take a mustard packet out of a bin of 1,000 other mustard packets.

Escape from being adults, is what it is.

Sure, they may be going through the motions doing "adult" stuff, but in all reality, no "normal" person does what they're doing with these staycations - not even a typical Disney vlogger and not NOW during a pandemic.

Jenn needs to put on her big girl pants and allow Tim to go off and film on his own a few days of the week (at the VERY least). She needs to stay home with Jackson to get Jackson into a better routine - again, at least MOST days of the week. The two of them need SOME hours apart, for Pete's sake.

Reactions: 15

2020planner

VIP Member
I don’t think the sanctuary would allow others the same treatment as the Trackers. I am almost certain I saw someone post in the Facebook group (it has since been deleted) that they went to Amazing Animals and were NOT given the same treatment; they were not allowed in the enclosures nor were they allowed to touch any animals, and they were quite upset with it.
I agree. I've looked into going to AA and I read on their site that animals that I've seen the Trackers (mostly Tim) interact with (either in this visit or past visits) were NOT applicable to a typical visit (except maybe the gators, snakes, and barnyard animals - they're for everyone)

So, I think that the Trackers get special treatment because of that capybaras exhibit they sponsored (remember: "Don't you love me the most??" as asked by Jenn to a capybara who was ignoring her). I also think they allow the Trackers to do things "normal" people wouldn't because they want to show off their animals and their property as a whole.

While I know nothing of children at certain ages touching certain animals being a hard "no-no," I DO know that AA does some great work.

Always found the sanctuary videos a little weird, kind of a “look how generous we are, we sponsor these animals! Look we aren’t afraid to get dirty we will clean the living area!” But I’ve never been a huge zoo guy, I’ll go maybe once every couple of years so maybe it’s just me
Oh yes, they most definitely remind us every. single. time. that they sponsored the exhibit - years ago now. :rolleyes:

Hey Jenn - it's good to be philanthropic, but when you continually shove your philanthropy down everyone's throats, it becomes more about YOU and less about the original action itself.

Gill247

He was acting like he had just bumped into Beyonce or something. What a looney tune
The whole interaction was a bit creepy. He marched on over to them and just starts shouting at them to get their attention when they were already talking to some one else. Then when he says bye he carries on filming them over his shoulder as he continues to fan boy them.
To use them in the video title and thumbnail and as the preview at start is just cheap. Using another’s name and popularity to gain some views. When he shouted to them that they aren’t as big as their channel but they will be one day - no, no you will never be.

Uggghhh all these people with a camera now thinking they are vloggers, putting out shit content, filming all the same places. Someone needs to have an honest word with them and tell them they will never be famous with their dull personalities

Katnip

I know this discussion was a few pages ago (I’m very late to the party today!) but I absolutely see Tim as C3PO (yes, I know that’s not ‘proper’ Disney!).

Also, it really winds me up when all the stans fawn over them about their ‘infertility’.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, if they had really had problems and had really wanted children, they would have looked into it in every way possible. I spent many years, and lots of money, exploring our unexplained fertility. Both of my children were as a result of fertility treatment (IVF for one of them). I end up getting so wound up when I read the comments that I can’t even bring myself to look any more! As others have said on this thread, if they’d had any type of fertility treatment they’d have vlogged the hell out

peteykirch

VIP Member
So can we agree they only made this video as an attempt to "redeem" themselves for their absolutely garbage racist views they got caught having in the past?

I don't think I'm even going to watch it to be honest especially after the "Soul Jazz" pop up thing in Epcot was Tim reading verbatim off the signs.

Urban Party era Tim would suggest going to Homecomin' for fried chicken...

It's also funny that this is one of their shortest vlogs in MONTHS.

I will say I'm shocked they actually did Time to Help on a Friday....I guess it saved them from finding a POC to do the outro with.

SleepingMeh

Jenn going to a theme park with thousands of people = doesn’t bat an eye.

Jenn going to a regular park with just a few people around = freaks out.

Umm...what??

Michael Kay talked about wanting a Tesla in his last video. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

SpaceCity

I live in Texas and was three days without power. The inside of my house was 30 degrees at the highest, and as a result I have a busted pipe because houses down here are built to let heat escape due to triple digit summers and many of us don’t have a fireplace. We don’t need money we need plumbing supplies. The earliest they say we are getting restocked on fittings and pipes in the stores here is April. Even though that is our situation I still wouldn’t accept a dime from the trackers! And I hate that they are using our situation to make themselves look good.

• Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Another TimSlacker thread has filled up again.

Time for a new thread, this time thanks to @HereForTheT3a22 for the name suggestion.

When will we get their #Hosted Legoland Video?

Will Jackpot attempt another brazen escape from the front door?

What will Jenn deem to be "so delicious" next?
I’m honored to have graced this page with my title and profanity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They couldn’t even immediately bring to mind the charity they were fundraising for. Totally dodgy.
I tuned in for a moment just as they answered someone's question asking to which charity they were donating to and Jenn clearly said they did not want to sign up for specific charity, but rathered that all the money raised be spread across the board.

Let me tell you, I've worked with many charities over the years, from rescue/rehab operations to battered women's shelters to volunteering in the children's hospitals. While they will all say thank you for even just a $10 donation, that $10 does not make much of a difference. It is mostly agreed by the organizations that if you have $100 to donate, pick one charity to support and donate there, even if it isn't theirs. What they do appreciate are helping hands. Tim and Jenn hate lowering themselves to labor. Their cry that they're spreading the love is total and complete bull. They just don't want anyone seeing how the money is spent.