The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jackson caged again at a theme park screaming & begging for the tiniest bites of food I have ever seen :(.
And these stans are more upset the slackers are at such horrid place like SeaWorld- instead of dragging a baby around during a pandemic.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
We need a Disney vlogger thread...so we can talk about how awful Jackie’s (Super Enthused) hair looks 😬😬😬

I’m sorry like why...it just always looks stringy and a hot mess
It needs a cut, badly, but once it’s cut she will never be that length again. If you want to keep your hair THAT blonde, it can be no longer than your shoulder/collar bone. If you want your hair to be long, it can’t be that blonde. So many clients don’t want to hear that.

Uh-oh, Candace. Look out! 🤣

Candace Effle
3 minutes ago
I love you guys but ur really need to get it together. Normal babies routine (carries over too school n later work) up 6 7am breakfast 7ish lunch 11ish down 11:30ish 2-3hr nap snack (pick up other kids) dinner(4 hours b4 bedtime) usually 5 6ish bath down 8 8:30 12 hrs. Sleep. Best routine for THEM mayb not parents lifestyle but best for them. Take him out of that darn bunting thing at night if he wakes up he'll put himself back to sleep. Give HIM a chance. I love Jackson he soooo cute. Btw this worked for my 5 natural sons and the other 8 i raised plus grandkids. Try it you'll like it.
Yes, to everything Candace! My son is fairly close to that same routine. My mom tells me it’s good he wakes up early. He always been a horrible sleeper, now he usually gets up once at night where I have to go in and let him know he’s safe. He’s got separation anxiety like a witch. I personally don’t believe in letting them get hysterical, but I give him a chance to soothe himself. My niece got used to sleeping with my SIL in bed til 10 and when they needed to be up early for school it was a struggle.

Reactions: 7
We need a Disney vlogger thread...so we can talk about how awful Jackie’s (Super Enthused) hair looks 😬😬😬

I’m sorry like why...it just always looks stringy and a hot mess
I know, it really looks rough. She did a good job maintaining her platinum for a while but maybe all these color changes has damaged it. Idk.

Florida Park Treasures put out a new video called "Tim Exotic". I thought the comments were quite interesting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So did they overall enjoy the food or like normal did they walk away disappointed they didn’t get a 5 star meal at a festival booth? And of course Tim wants pictures of the food because 1)reading and processing words is hard and 2) when all you eat is hamburgers and hotdogs you really don’t know what other food looks like so you’re constantly ordering the wrong thing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching these goons stuff their face in front of their child while he sits there, straining against his stroller seat so that his stupid parents can feed him like a monkey is just... ooof. When DQ is stuffing her face with the lobster mac, even Dim is like: hey maybe feed our child?

jackson.png

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know this discussion was a few pages ago (I’m very late to the party today!) but I absolutely see Tim as C3PO (yes, I know that’s not ‘proper’ Disney!).

Also, it really winds me up when all the stans fawn over them about their ‘infertility’.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, if they had really had problems and had really wanted children, they would have looked into it in every way possible. I spent many years, and lots of money, exploring our unexplained fertility. Both of my children were as a result of fertility treatment (IVF for one of them). I end up getting so wound up when I read the comments that I can’t even bring myself to look any more! As others have said on this thread, if they’d had any type of fertility treatment they’d have vlogged the hell out

Reactions: 15

I was bored today and saw this video pop up as a suggestion. This explains a lot about Jen. This must have been back when she was open about her anxiety. She says she has an irrational fear of being kidnapped.

I know people like to talk about the way she dresses. Well in this video she says she intentionally wears dirty and unappealing clothes so she is less likely to be kidnapped. So there you have it. She dresses like a slob on purpose.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

This must have been back when she was open about her anxiety. She says she has an irrational fear of being kidnapped.
Well in this video she says she intentionally wears dirty and unappealing clothes so she is less likely to be kidnapped.
I hope that she got help because why in f*ck would anyone want to kidnap her at that point. They lived in a dump, drove a shitbox (pre boujee, flex spending) and weren't that widely known from social media as they are in more recent years. I'm no psycholgist but that's obviously not rational thinking.

Reactions: 5
Uh-oh, Candace. Look out! 🤣
Candace Effle3 minutes ago
I love you guys but ur really need to get it together. Normal babies routine (carries over too school n later work) up 6 7am breakfast 7ish lunch 11ish down 11:30ish 2-3hr nap snack (pick up other kids) dinner(4 hours b4 bedtime) usually 5 6ish bath down 8 8:30 12 hrs. Sleep. Best routine for THEM mayb not parents lifestyle but best for them. Take him out of that darn bunting thing at night if he wakes up he'll put himself back to sleep. Give HIM a chance. I love Jackson he soooo cute. Btw this worked for my 5 natural sons and the other 8 i raised plus grandkids. Try it you'll like it
As expected, the comment made by Candace has been deleted. Puffffff, Candace's comment is gone.

• Wow
  • Haha
I hope that she got help because why in f*ck would anyone want to kidnap her at that point. They lived in a dump, drove a shitbox (pre boujee, flex spending) and weren't that widely known from social media as they are in more recent years. I'm no psycholgist but that's obviously not rational thinking.
No, it's not. And there were so many times she'd wear tight clothes or tiny tank tops and short-shorts. Or do her hair and makeup legit nice.

So, I'm not sure what to make of that vlog (and I honestly don't remember it for whatever reason LOL). She also would routinely go out and about all by herself and was perfectly capable of doing things on her own. I hate to say this, but I don't even know if I'm chalking that vlog up to some sort of sympathy thing too.

Sad to say, but with the Trackers, it's like the boy who cried wolf. They've cried wolf so many times and in so many ways, you never can discern what's "for real" at this point.

It makes zero sense then why they decided to live their lives online and literally make themselves and their child a target!! Why post on Instagram where you are? She will say ANYTHING for attention.

If I was worried about being kidnapped, I sure as heck wouldn’t be plastering my child all over the internet, knowing how easy it is to find out where they live. Apologies in advance, this might be long.

I’ve never really shared this with many people (as talking about it still scares me);we were at Disneyland Paris in 2010 when my son was almost 3 and my daughter was about 9 months. At the Playhouse Disney show, they made all kids sit on the floor in the middle, with adults around the edge on sort of benches. He was literally a couple of feet away and we could see him throughout. At the end of the show, everyone grabbed their kids and started to leave, but in the ‘melee’ we lost sight of him. We panicked and told a cast member, ran around shouting his name etc. They told us to calm down and wait until everyone had left, so we did, but he had vanished. I gave my daughter to my husband and I literally ran outside shouting. I caught sight of a woman walking away carrying him towards the entrance. She didn’t seem to be looking for his parents or a cast member, and she didn’t speak English. I grabbed him, said thank you and left, in tears of relief. I’m shaking now writing this. I didn’t tell anyone (eg police, anyone ‘official’) as I didn’t want them to think I was being xenophobic and assuming the worst, just because she was a lady in full burka/face covering. I’m not at all racist, but was worried people might think I was, which is irrational, I know.
She could genuinely have been helping, but he was a cute blonde kid and you hear so many ‘urban myths’. They must have picked him up almost straight away as he literally just ‘vanished’ under our eyes.

I really worry that exposing J to so many people is a really bad idea. If they are reading this, it’s a genuine concern, as I wouldn’t want anything to happen to him.
Everything turned out fine, of course, and he can’t even remember it, but it scares me what might have been.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If I was worried about being kidnapped, I sure as heck wouldn’t be plastering my child all over the internet, knowing how easy it is to find out where they live. Apologies in advance, this might be long.

I’ve never really shared this with many people (as talking about it still scares me);we were at Disneyland Paris in 2010 when my son was almost 3 and my daughter was about 9 months. At the Playhouse Disney show, they made all kids sit on the floor in the middle, with adults around the edge on sort of benches. He was literally a couple of feet away and we could see him throughout. At the end of the show, everyone grabbed their kids and started to leave, but in the ‘melee’ we lost sight of him. We panicked and told a cast member, ran around shouting his name etc. They told us to calm down and wait until everyone had left, so we did, but he had vanished. I gave my daughter to my husband and I literally ran outside shouting. I caught sight of a woman walking away carrying him towards the entrance. She didn’t seem to be looking for his parents or a cast member, and she didn’t speak English. I grabbed him, said thank you and left, in tears of relief. I’m shaking now writing this. I didn’t tell anyone (eg police, anyone ‘official’) as I didn’t want them to think I was being xenophobic and assuming the worst, just because she was a lady in full burka/face covering. I’m not at all racist, but was worried people might think I was, which is irrational, I know.
She could genuinely have been helping, but he was a cute blonde kid and you hear so many ‘urban myths’. They must have picked him up almost straight away as he literally just ‘vanished’ under our eyes.

I really worry that exposing J to so many people is a really bad idea. If they are reading this, it’s a genuine concern, as I wouldn’t want anything to happen to him.
Everything turned out fine, of course, and he can’t even remember it, but it scares me what might have been.
❤ ❤❤to you.

And I hope that if Jenn IS reading, she takes your story to heart.

Jenn, you may think we're the "bad guys" here but we want Jackson to stay SAFE and that means NOT plastering him all over the internet every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It makes zero sense then why they decided to live their lives online and literally make themselves and their child a target!! Why post on Instagram where you are? She will say ANYTHING for attention.
That is exactly what psychopaths and borderlines do, they bend their behavior toward what they think others will accept. Their behavior does not reflect the reality within their lives.

They're not embarrassed to vocalize lies about their own bodies, fears, whatever. If it's a topic most people will reach out and support them on, all the better. And many can act in a way that seems authentic... only their closest family and friends know the truth and how the lies shift with the direction the breeze blows.

Was she afraid of being kidnapped? Really?

Last edited:

That is every parent's nightmare come true. Thank God you caught her in the act. As for the Bojo's, I worry about the same thing for poor little J, who has no control over who sees him all over the world. There are almost 900K subs of which we know at least 1% are super fans and maybe .1% are whackjobs who are mentally deranged, God forbid.

That is every parent's nightmare come true. Thank God you caught her in the act. As for the Bojo's, I worry about the same thing for poor little J, who has no control over who sees him all over the world. There are almost 900K subs of which we know at least 1% are super fans and maybe .1% are whackjobs who are mentally deranged, God forbid.
I hate to make light of what would be a very scary situation, but I believe Tim and Jenn would handle a kidnapping in true Tracker fashion: power up the camera and have one of their couch chat home vlogs. “Ellen Smith and Momokublue snatched the baby and are on the run. Tell us in the comments section where you think they might be.” They would monetize the tit out of it. I may be out of line for making such a speculation, but that’s how low I think they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please don't post pictures of him!!
Yikes yes you are absolutely right, I posted a screenshot from a video but won't do that again. I don't think I can edit my post (not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if editing is only available for x amount of time) but mods if you want to delete that's cool with me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.