Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Honestly I’m not even sure which email to address it to but I think starting with customer service or guest services is a good place to begin! I just really think the vlogging is over the top, again not trying to be a “Karen” that’s not my style but I do think that these vloggers are violating lots of folks privacy
Most corporations have an office of the president that you should direct your email or letter to. If you go to a general customer service address it most likely will not get read or seen by who you want to. Try the corporate address and put attention to the office of the president if they don't have a direct address.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
They said in a vlog recently that his hair will most likely get long, as they are waiting to take him to the Main Street barber for his first haircut. I don't blame them honesty and while I hate long hair on a baby boy, it's not that big a deal really.
We got my daughters first haircut there, we didn’t plan it out just noticed it was getting a little long before our trip and decided to do it...I get the appeal and if I was local my boy would have had his first one there too

shadee91762

VIP Member
She had to have done something to provoke that guy. Not saying that his reaction was ok, but their story of what happened is way too one sided. She gave a little toot of the horn to let him know that she was there, and he threw rocks and threatened murder? You just know that superior Jenn let her race flag fly with a relentless vigor. We've seen how she likes to argue online. I'd love to know what the police deduced from her version of the story. And, the poor people at her job were expecting extra help, and recieve Jenn in all of her lazy, manic, glory. "I'll never work at that mall again"; something tells me she was never asked again. Also, speaking of superiority, this is the part of Tim that makes me hate him more. He spent the entire vlog making fun of everyone and everything. He hides it now, but it's still there.
A little toot of the horn made me laugh 🎺

WOW! Good memory! I don't remember that!

So what type of restaurant down here would have "Hawaiian"-like shirts? I'm trying to think.

I'm betting she worked there for a couple months, got pissed off because someone "wronged" her, and quit. 🤣 She had to work in the kitchen because servers or hosts / hostesses wouldn't typically be using spray hoses to clean dishes.

Funny she would donate the uniform shirts rather than turning them back in. Unless they were purchased by employees as part of a restaurant special promo or event, they're typically the property of the employer - unless you leave in a huff and don't quit with advanced notice. LOL

(I used to be a swing manager (not store manager, but a legit swing / shift manager LOL) at McD's back in the 90s and if you didn't return your uniforms upon quitting, the cost of the uniforms was taken out of your last paycheck. But who the hell knows with her)
Islands used to wear hawaiian shirts but I don't even know if they had them in Florida.

ashden91

Speaking on filming things, I feel like Disney does (or did) have some type of rules in regards to filming in the parks, they just don't enforce it. I remember watching a video of JessFam (I think it was her) and her family going to DL about a year or two ago and I guess one of the CMs told her she couldn't film the workers at the entrance of the park where you scan your tickets/passes. I only remember this because I remember her being pissed claiming that she'd done it before and nobody ever said anything to her about it.

Caramadden0404

That's incorrect. I'm not sure why it is referred to as a loan. As long as the money is used correctly, they do not have to pay it back. I've watched a youtuber who is blasting these people and it makes me nauseous how many wealthy people took money from the government just because they could.
That is correct, if the company can show they used it for payroll, it can be forgiven. We live in Metro Detroit and my husband's company (auto supplier) did this for a fact. It is unfortunate that so many others who truly didn't "need" this money took it.

mjm9

VIP Member
Josh from WDW Couple did a live stream this morning at WDW as he was running a half marathon. It kind of looks like he ran by the trackers around 2:25:54. I could be wrong though. I’m new here and not sure how to post it.
I’m a rookie at linking too! 😂

I need to practice screenshots, though. Not quick enough to catch “Jenn??”
My apologies to dad if that isn’t “Tim”. I don’t like posting pics of random people.

Attachments

omgucnt

VIP Member
Tim do you want to be Scott Disick or Dalai Lama? Decide

I’m a rookie at linking too! 😂

I need to practice screenshots, though. Not quick enough to catch “Jenn??”
My apologies to dad if that isn’t “Tim”. I don’t like posting pics of random people.
that’s definitely Tim! And BUDDY!

Galorious

VIP Member
So the whole budget thing just happened because all the other expensive restaurants were closed? Cool. Seems really genuine. Why the hell do they order full meals for J? So you're telling me if they had gone to Frontera or wherever, they would have bought him an entire meal? I do not get it. Why can't they put some food in a sealed thermos container (if warm), some fruit or a banana with it, and toss it into the diaper bag? Who buys $8 meals for 15 month olds? And this was a "budget" how-to?! LOL.

A real budget how-to would be pack snacks and a lunch item for J, go directly to Earl of Sandwich, not because you HAD to, and check out all the free stuff at Disney Springs. Lego store fun, the train, share a dessert from Ghirardelli, etc. This is literally what we did when we went to Disney Springs when our kids were little.
Well, I listened for a bit and honestly, I've shut it off.

I agree with you. I am trying not to be a cynic here but their reputation precedes them at this point. Jenn, to me, is like the boy who cried wolf. I think I mentioned this the other day and sorry to repeat myself, but I just find her responses to people (whether happy, laughing, sad, crying, etc.) to be fake, contrived... just hard to believe.

When one cries wolf so often with so much drama, it's hard to tell what's what at this point.

Yes, and re: the story. The child passed away at 8 days and it was 27 years ago. It's an incredibly incredibly sad story, but I agree, the tears turned on so fast, even Tim looked back at her...a bit surprised. 🤷‍♀️

EXACTLY.
Hormonal?