The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sympathies on the migraines, I’m lucky enough that I don’t have them....I’m surprised that Jenn hasn’t started using that for not getting videos out on time 🤔
I think she *has* complained about headaches (but not migraines) and eyestrain before, and I know for certain she actually DX'd herself with carpal tunnel syndrome once too for saying she's editing on the computer all day. ;) (oh, and back pain - had that too for a time-being, and it was before the pregnancy)

Reactions: 1
There has got to be something about her and cars. She is so scared to drive in the city that Tim has to take her everywhere, she sat in the back with her dog(s) and held them, and now she sits in the back and holds Baby J’s hand. It think the person above summed it up: it is about her anxiety. It’s odd that she doesn’t seem to worry about BJ as much when they are not in the car(not calling her a crappy mom, I promise!). Was she in a car wreck or something when she was younger?
She was just driving a few years ago with no issues. I have a family member that had extreme anxiety and had to have everything done for her. She also didn't leave her house for over 20 years, except for work. Even then her husband hard to drive her and had to take a certain route (which was ridiculous compared to the straight route there), because she couldn't go on highways, over bridges, etc. She had small kids at the time, who were adorable kids. They are so f-ed up at adults because of the mother's issues. Like the one can't even flush the toilet herself or if she is in the room...she is in her 40s!! There is a list of just wacko stuff those kids had to put up with and now that they are in their 40s, they really are so mess up from her as a mother. She eventually got real help and overcame almost all of these issues and lived like a fairly normal human being, but she damaged those kids. GET HELP NOW JENN, before it's too late for Jack!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I missed it. What step did she take towards getting help?
She admitted to herself (and camera) that she has a problem with one thing, sitting in the back.
She was also very... umm... aware (?) in that video that she had not had Jackson out to parks enjoying himself nearly enough, nor that they had been cooking properly at home and made steps to rectify both.

It was nice to see. BUT now that I think back on it, it's disconcerting that Jenn will go ages being oblivious to all the problems and suddenly want to address everything, then slipping back into her don't care mode again.

My sympathies on the migraines, I’m lucky enough that I don’t have them....I’m surprised that Jenn hasn’t started using that for not getting videos out on time 🤔
Agreed. I I'm so sorry for anyone who deals with them on a regular basis. They take you out of play.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
🤣 🤣 🤣too funny. Maybe I was horrified enough I blocked it OUT of my memory instead!

I had originally screenshot it and put it on here. It definitely had a long needle.
(and for clarification - no one was saying at the time that they're drug users or anything, just that why keep that exposed needle out months after Bandit's death if it's not needed anymore; dispose of it properly.)

View attachment 453368
I see it now, i stand corrected!...honestly my big thing is the clutter.....it makes me crazy. Not to be judgemental, cluttered doesnt necessarily mean dirty, but every time i see the shoes on the chairs, or even by the closet door i mean like how hard is it to put tit away? Toys i can understand, when my kids were little we would toss them i to a big tub in the corner, but tit on the counters, hanging coats, water bottles....that would make me crazy

Yeah, idk why that story sticks out in my mind. It wasn’t the store she normally worked at she was helping out. I still don’t buy she was a manager, but this is the vlog:

On another topic, Kayleigh was in Orlando back at the end of January to go to Galaxy’s Edge. We didn’t hear boo from Jenn about seeing her “best friend”, or her meeting Jack$on. They could’ve easily met her at the park, they go all the time. Guess she’s been voted off the island.
Kayleigh has definitely been dumped. Not sure who did the dumping though, because she used to run the Facebook group and I remember her making a post about stepping down shortly after she got married.

Just checked the admin list on the FB group, and our good friend Tiffany Ann is a moderator. Why hasn't mega fan Ellen been given a mod space too though?

Reactions: 5
Kayleigh has definitely been dumped. Not sure who did the dumping though, because she used to run the Facebook group and I remember her making a post about stepping down shortly after she got married.

Just checked the admin list on the FB group, and our good friend Tiffany Ann is a moderator. Why hasn't mega fan Ellen been given a mod space too though?
There isn't even an Ellen in the member list. I find it so hard to believe that someone so invested in them isn't on the FB group and for someone that spends to much time on YT, she surely has a FB.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, idk why that story sticks out in my mind. It wasn’t the store she normally worked at she was helping out. I still don’t buy she was a manager...
There is no way she was ever an official manager in anything but her own mind. Jenn shows no managerial traits. She was more likely just a key holder, a very different position and set of responsibilities than management.

This is the sort of little white lie Jenn perpetuates, anything to make her seem more important than she was. I'm not saying a key holder is not important in its own way, it's just very different and a step on the way up the ladder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She had to have done something to provoke that guy. Not saying that his reaction was ok, but their story of what happened is way too one sided. She gave a little toot of the horn to let him know that she was there, and he threw rocks and threatened murder? You just know that superior Jenn let her race flag fly with a relentless vigor. We've seen how she likes to argue online. I'd love to know what the police deduced from her version of the story. And, the poor people at her job were expecting extra help, and recieve Jenn in all of her lazy, manic, glory. "I'll never work at that mall again"; something tells me she was never asked again. Also, speaking of superiority, this is the part of Tim that makes me hate him more. He spent the entire vlog making fun of everyone and everything. He hides it now, but it's still there.
A little toot of the horn made me laugh 🎺

WOW! Good memory! I don't remember that!

So what type of restaurant down here would have "Hawaiian"-like shirts? I'm trying to think.

I'm betting she worked there for a couple months, got pissed off because someone "wronged" her, and quit. 🤣 She had to work in the kitchen because servers or hosts / hostesses wouldn't typically be using spray hoses to clean dishes.

Funny she would donate the uniform shirts rather than turning them back in. Unless they were purchased by employees as part of a restaurant special promo or event, they're typically the property of the employer - unless you leave in a huff and don't quit with advanced notice. LOL

(I used to be a swing manager (not store manager, but a legit swing / shift manager LOL) at McD's back in the 90s and if you didn't return your uniforms upon quitting, the cost of the uniforms was taken out of your last paycheck. But who the hell knows with her)
Islands used to wear hawaiian shirts but I don't even know if they had them in Florida.

She admitted to herself (and camera) that she has a problem with one thing, sitting in the back.
She was also very... umm... aware (?) in that video that she had not had Jackson out to parks enjoying himself nearly enough, nor that they had been cooking properly at home and made steps to rectify both.

It was nice to see. BUT now that I think back on it, it's disconcerting that Jenn will go ages being oblivious to all the problems and suddenly want to address everything, then slipping back into her don't care mode again.

Agreed. I I'm so sorry for anyone who deals with them on a regular basis. They take you out of play.
Unfortunately, this is seen often in my field. People come in, admit they need help, list why they need it and then give up. They go back to living in obliviousness because it’s more comfortable than changing their life. Makes me bang my head against the wall in frustration at times, because I want everyone to feel better. Jenn is likely so comfortable in her misery that getting help=life change. That is likely terrifying for her.

There is no way she was ever an official manager in anything but her own mind. Jenn shows no managerial traits. She was more likely just a key holder, a very different position and set of responsibilities than management.

This is the sort of little white lie Jenn perpetuates, anything to make her seem more important than she was. I'm not saying a key holder is not important in its own way, it's just very different and a step on the way up the ladder.
I was about to say! I was a manager of a Wendy’s when I was in college. She couldn’t handle the stress, the paperwork, not to mention handling money! My GM was constantly down our throats about everything.

Reactions: 4
I don't believe she was a store manager either. Maybe a keyholder but not the store manager.

Of course, remember how she said in the walk-in-the-park vlog that she worked retail.

But then in the vlog where the needle was on the windowsill and Tim installed the new sink / faucet, she suddenly dropped that the sprayer / rinser with the new sink reminded her of when "she used to work in restaurants."

Restaurants - PLURAL.

WTF. When was THAT ever mentioned before???

She mentioned working at First Watch a couple of times (hope I responded to this correctly lol)

Reactions: 3
She mentioned working at First Watch a couple of times (hope I responded to this correctly lol)
So, First Watch *and* a place with Hawaiian shirts??? It had to be in high school. She came home from college (1-2 years in), she said, to care for her mom. And that's when she moved in with Tim, I thought. With Tim, we only knew her to work retail.

The stans in this group are delusional.
"...the day Jenn announced she was advised she couldn't have children" ???

What alternate universe is this person living in? announced? advised? :unsure:

Reactions: 5
So, First Watch *and* a place with Hawaiian shirts???
And not mention I was just watching an older video and she was donating her “business clothes” when she worked in a business environment. Don’t know the timeline of the “business period”

• Haha
And not mention I was just watching an older video and she was donating her “business clothes” when she worked in a business environment. Don’t know the timeline of the “business period”
Ptobably a different business than what her sister is in now.

• Haha
Your post made me think of Romey & Michelle.

• Haha
And this is exactly why we question what comes out of her mouth. I mean, yeah, these could have been a month here, a temp job there, but really, the way she words things sometimes, you'd think she'd have a resume with 30 years of experience right about now. 🤣

When we pretty much know her timeline based on when Tim started vlogging and that started in Aug 2009, or almost 12 years ago at this point, which would put Jenn at about 24-25 and her mother passed away in 2007, two years' prior, so Jenn was 22-23 and still single. She also referenced coming home from college (always presumed Gainesville based on prior addresses listed for her).

Ah, who the hell knows at this point? 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, Tim definitely enabled her to an extent whenever she exhibited fear, i.e. driving, working, etc. Heck, he even told her once that "he was the man, and he'd take care of her." in response to her anxieties about those things. In doing so, he has created the situation she's in, to an extent. And let's not kid ourselves - she loves it.

I try not to judge others levels of anxiety too but I know from firsthand experience that all too often, people say they experience things to such an exaggerated level when they really have NO idea what it is REALLY like to experience full-blown panic attacks enough to land you in the ER multiple times.

As a side note, I also get migraines. Have been getting them for 25 years. Absolutely have ruined fun outings for me, taken me away from special days of celebration in my family, made me lost umpteen days of work, always sit in the back of mind "if" I'm going to get one on a particular holiday (which I have), physically sick with intractable vomiting, weak and exhausted from not eating, hurts to talk, hurts to move, etc. The whole 9 yards.

So when people have a tension headache and they complain - dramatically - that they have the WORST migraine, but then go about their day eating, working, visiting and chatting with people, etc. Well, you can see that I want to punch them the f$ck out.

That's kinda how I see the situation with Jenn. Initially, I felt sympathy because I knew those feelings all to well. But when you end up seeing - over the course of many years - that anxiety turn on / off and crop up at the "right" moments or go magically away at others, then you start to get skeptical.

An example - remember when they said they don't like to meet people in the parks because they're anxious and antisocial and get unnerved with everyone coming at them? How about that meet-and-greet they did that was well-documented on Twitter a few years' back at MNSSHP? It was a literal LINE of people forming to meet them. Guess it turned "off" that night.

Sorry for the rambling... ;)
yes!! Absolutely this! I get horrendous migraines too, which soils similar to yours. The analogy is a really good one.

Sounds, not soils 😂😂

• Heart
So I'm still watching 2013 vlogs and I'm shocked how clean the house was. She was cleaning things, mowing the lawn, actually making food not from a box. Shes riding her bike alot too.

Also found it funny that Tim is at the mall and passes by a suit for a kid and says if you buy your kid a Gucci suit you have too much money.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And this is exactly why we question what comes out of her mouth. I mean, yeah, these could have been a month here, a temp job there, but really, the way she words things sometimes, you'd think she'd have a resume with 30 years of experience right about now. 🤣

When we pretty much know her timeline based on when Tim started vlogging and that started in Aug 2009, or almost 12 years ago at this point, which would put Jenn at about 24-25 and her mother passed away in 2007, two years' prior, so Jenn was 22-23 and still single. She also referenced coming home from college (always presumed Gainesville based on prior addresses listed for her).

Ah, who the hell knows at this point? 🤣 🤣
Actually, she was in the Jacksonville or St. Augustine area from what I remember, which would be Flagler (private and expensive so probably not) or UNF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.