The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From pictures I’ve seen a lot of my family aren’t wearing masks in the Orlando area...I obviously cant say that they aren’t some of the time but I’ve seen several pictures of big outings and a wedding that had no masks. It makes me nervous especially with my grandma around them so often but I try not to worry too much about it....again I do worry about Jackson constantly being out in this, we all know no breakouts have been traced to Disney and the rate that young kids get it are lower but I know of kindergartners who have had it, I’ve seen where 9 month old babies are in the hospital from it and I wouldn’t want to risk it when they have the ability to limit his exposure to the public. Some families don’t have a choice and have to have their kid in daycare or other higher risk situations. But it’s their decision and they have gone all in on it.
I'm on orange county which has Orlando and we have a mask mandate, you can't go into any store or building without a mask. We are very strict here for indoor locations. Outdoors you don't have to wear a mask unless the business like Disney requires it. Even our playgrounds and dog parks have signs up requiring masks.

Reactions: 2
I'm on orange county which has Orlando and we have a mask mandate, you can't go into any store or building without a mask. We are very strict here for indoor locations. Outdoors you don't have to wear a mask unless the business like Disney requires it. Even our playgrounds and dog parks have signs up requiring masks.
Yep. And even Disney won't let you take your mask off to take a photo.

I have seen employees at SeaWorld let people in the same party take their masks down to take a photo in front of the giant SeaWorld / Shamu sculpture (or whatever you call it) by the rescue gift shop. So, there's a few places that will let you take it off to take the quick photo next to a photo-specific area if you're in the same party.

Need to know context of these maskless photos, I guess. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What happened to these two? They just used to be their selves in vlogs. Check out this vid, no bs searching for USB ports or cook by numbers, just fun (even though they make fun of a woman on a bill board for how she looks).

Sorry I got my videos mixed up, belownis the vid where they shame the bill board woman
They look so much happier and like a couple
Would rather be in FL than in Ontario where most of the GTA is still in lockdown and surrounding areas have very limited openings.

People die everyday. Especially old people. There are no excess deaths over the course of the year. Sounds harsh, but those are facts.....if granny died with covid (highly unlikely it was the only cause) it’s likely she would have died in the next 6 months from something. Where I live (Ontario) 100,000+ people per year die....every year, year after year.....300 a day of all causes, yet everyone shits themselves for 15 to 50 “covid deaths” a day.

Would rather have the freedom that FL has and make the personal decision on my risk level, than leave it up to some public health dr who is solely focused on covid at the expense of mental health, OD’s etc... (which is all part of public health) and asshole politicians who are scarred of the twitter mob. DeSantis has handled this better than Ford (Ontario) or Cuomo or Newsom.
How do you have no excess deaths? In the uk our excess deaths are off the scale, even more so than war time when bombs were dropped and young men turned into cannon fodder 😕 the new variant has been horrific but excess deaths were high even before it. I thought America had even more covid deaths?

Reactions: 7
I remember years ago, around when they moved into their first house they did a bit in the kitchen saying something along the lines of, “if we see you in the parks and don’t stop it’s because we’re socially awkward and don’t know how to make conversation not because we’re rude.”

It’s funny Jenn thinks they’re being accosted, she’s clearly projecting. There’s a HHN video of her when she had pink hair drunk yelling at someone, “ That’s why I blocked YOU. I blocked youUuUu!”
I’ve been trying to find it for what seems like forever. I’m certain she edited it out now.
🤣 🤣 🤣 I remember that at HHN!!! I can never find the video though. I think it's gone now or yeah, edited out.

Reactions: 1
They look so much happier and like a couple

How do you have no excess deaths? In the uk our excess deaths are off the scale, even more so than war time when bombs were dropped and young men turned into cannon fodder 😕 the new variant has been horrific but excess deaths were high even before it. I thought America had even more covid deaths?
I live in Ontario, Canada.....since the start to today, 6729 have died....6432 of those are 60+ and of those 4800 are 80+. Similar numbers nationally in terms of age breakdown. Ontario has the prior couple of years had 100,000 to 106,000 people die out of 14.7 million. Covid deaths are within normal fluctuations from year to year.

if you are sub 60 your chance of dying from covid is .3% or less (lower as you go down in age) which is less than the general probability that you’ll die in any given year.

Also need to keep in mind if you die in a car accident here or in the US and you test positive after you are dead, you are classed as a covid death. The numbers are manipulated bc they ramped up the fear level back in March/April/ May and now can’t seem to back peddle and say the lockdowns weren’t needed and actually did duck all to prevent the spread of a respiratory virus.....but hey, the flu has disappeared this year🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Are they just taking the mask off to take a photo? Are you referring to only photos taken at the parks or do you mean private gatherings?

If they're going to any of the theme parks, or any inside business (i.e. the mall, Publix, Target, Walmart, gas stations, retailers, etc.) in Orange, Osceola, or Seminole, they're required to wear masks inside or at an establishment.

If they're at that establishment (i.e. a restaurant) and eating and drinking, then they can take the mask off. You wear the mask into the restaurant and once you're seated, you can remove it to eat and drink). You put it back on to go to the bathroom; you put it back on to leave.

So, not sure of the context of the types of photos you're seeing but people are wearing masks here.
Not at Disney, but bars and other social situations and the wedding had one table wearing masks from several groups of pictures I’ve seen....I assume they wear masks to publix and stuff like that though

Yeah not gonna lie, the few parks (like nature preserves/local parks) that say “please wear a mask”, I find it kind of ridiculous. We went to one last week, it was nearly 90 degrees out and there was literally no one there. I saw about 25 signs telling me to wear a mask. Im not wearing a mask, outdoors, in 90 degree heat, BY MYSELF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Yes, my mom's home is in Lake County. She came north 2 years back when dad was ill.

I'm breathing a sigh of relief hearing this. I've looked up and seen that the stores I use have grocery pickup, so I'm less concerned about that. It's hopping into Home Depot or Lowes and meeting the contractors that I will need to that bothers me.

Re: Miami, Mother Nature is doing what she can to honor your wishes. 🏊‍♀️
Lowes and HD require masks so don't worry to much. We have more compliance with masks than the numbers indicate. Miami is special with or without covid 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I live in Ontario, Canada.....since the start to today, 6729 have died....6432 of those are 60+ and of those 4800 are 80+. Similar numbers nationally in terms of age breakdown. Ontario has the prior couple of years had 100,000 to 106,000 people die out of 14.7 million. Covid deaths are within normal fluctuations from year to year.

if you are sub 60 your chance of dying from covid is .3% or less (lower as you go down in age) which is less than the general probability that you’ll die in any given year.

Also need to keep in mind if you die in a car accident here or in the US and you test positive after you are dead, you are classed as a covid death. The numbers are manipulated bc they ramped up the fear level back in March/April/ May and now can’t seem to back peddle and say the lockdowns weren’t needed and actually did duck all to prevent the spread of a respiratory virus.....but hey, the flu has disappeared this year🤔

Oh hunny. You need to get out more and meet people who've been fighting this (nurses, doctors, funeral directors, even the bus drivers). You sound like you're one doodle away from calling this all a conspiracy theory.

ETA: Sorry, I appreciate what you're trying to say. But I've known people who were younger, and healthy who died from this. It should be taken more seriously than you're implying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not at Disney, but bars and other social situations and the wedding had one table wearing masks from several groups of pictures I’ve seen....I assume they wear masks to publix and stuff like that though
Well, yeah, if they're at bars, it's a good chance they don't have their masks on because they're drinking.
(I'm not all gung-ho for bars to be jammed with people right now, but at the same time, I want my fellow Orlandoans who work at bars and such to be employed to keep a roof of their heads).

The wedding thing - I'm imagining people took off their masks, again, to eat and drink, and probably kept them off for photos (?)
(I guarantee you, however, ALL of the staff at the facility they were using had masks on.)

Real talk - I honestly would feel so sad if I would have had my wedding right now during COVID because while I'd want people to stay safe, I wouldn't want to take photos that we'd have forever with a bunch of masks on where you can't even see who the heck are in the photos or if anyone is smiling. So, I really try and give people a break when it comes to weddings and such. :giggle:

This is true. We had a story here on Fox35 in Orlando back several months ago where a guy died in a motorcycle crash and happened to be asymptomatic and they classified it as a COVID death instead.

Yeah not gonna lie, the few parks (like nature preserves/local parks) that say “please wear a mask”, I find it kind of ridiculous. We went to one last week, it was nearly 90 degrees out and there was literally no one there. I saw about 25 signs telling me to wear a mask. Im not wearing a mask, outdoors, in 90 degree heat, BY MYSELF 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep. I don't get that. I want to breathe fresh air in that case. Places like Bok Tower Gardens are pretty good about this scenario. If you're out and about on the grounds outside and away from others, they said you can take it down. But if you come across others in your path, put it back on. And when you go inside to the museum / welcome center or the cafe and gift shop, you wear your mask. Seems most logical and reasonable to me.

Reactions: 4
May I just interject here a side note on how STUPID the governor of Florida is and has been with Covid restrictions this entire pandemic. It's as though he wants the elderly and at risk groups to die off. Not sure if anyone else is following the infection and death rate curves, but this new variant isn't boding well with FL. All he has to do is mandate mask wearing to kill this virus off. Nope, instead it's predicted to spread worse than it has to date. Well F-him. Some of us are being kept away from our homes down there because of his stupidity.

View attachment 442292

If he ends up with the body of a linebacker, that would be fine. Just hope he learns to stand tall and not constantly hunch over.
I think we are actually #38 or #39 when it comes to deaths per 100,000 over the age of 65. I can find the info & screenshot it if you want me to, but I really don't care about defending DeSantis that much 😆. I think we may be leading in vaccines in that age group as well? I'm not sure.

The rest of the U.S. likes to act like we are all going buckwild down here, but that simply isn't the case.

Miami-Dade, Broward, & some of PBC are very blue & detest the rest of Florida. Most folks down here would like nothing more than for "mother nature to takes it course" or whatever you said; and rid us of the rest of the state.

If Miami is the issue, it IS NOT because we are all running around sans masks waving "DeSantis 2024" flags. My husband works with multi-million $$ clients in Miami all the time & he complains about them when it comes to masks & safety the most. Again, these folks definitely ARE NOT Republicans. But they all have continued to have huge parties on their yachts, etc. The entire pandemic.

I don't think it's so much a matter of our Governor or anything political...I think it's rich, entitled folks being rich, entitled folks. Which brings us back full circle to the Bojos and all these other idiot vloggers, doesn't it?

(Please don't think I was upset at your or any comment. I just wanted to clear the air that you are MORE THAN SAFE to visit here if you so choose, as long as you take it seriously. Which you obviously do)

Sorry but can we keep the thread on track... Or Trackers please. I come here to get away from covid and stats. I'm in Government Statistics so I deal with it all day every day and would like to unwind a bit.

Reactions: 31
I think we are actually #38 or #39 when it comes to deaths per 100,000 over the age of 65. I can find the info & screenshot it if you want me to, but I really don't care about defending DeSantis that much 😆. I think we may be leading in vaccines in that age group as well? I'm not sure.

The rest of the U.S. likes to act like we are all going buckwild down here, but that simply isn't the case.

Miami-Dade, Broward, & some of PBC are very blue & detest the rest of Florida. Most folks down here would like nothing more than for "mother nature to takes it course" or whatever you said; and rid us of the rest of the state.

If Miami is the issue, it IS NOT because we are all running around sans masks waving "DeSantis 2024" flags. My husband works with multi-million $$ clients in Miami all the time & he complains about them when it comes to masks & safety the most. Again, these folks definitely ARE NOT Republicans. But they all have continued to have huge parties on their yachts, etc. The entire pandemic.

I don't think it's so much a matter of our Governor or anything political...I think it's rich, entitled folks being rich, entitled folks. Which brings us back full circle to the Bojos and all these other idiot vloggers, doesn't it?

(Please don't think I was upset at your or any comment. I just wanted to clear the air that you are MORE THAN SAFE to visit here if you so choose, as long as you take it seriously. Which you obviously do)
I also don't think the covid-deniers, or whatever we may call, them are any strict political affiliation. You're right, it's all about entitlement. It's a matter of thinking where "I won't get sick, I can't get sick." They don't have to be rich to have that attitude, but certainly money does seem to go hand in hand with it.

The Trackers have that attitude going on. Just look at how they refuse to go on indoor rides, but the very second they're given a special pass that permits them to cut the line they're on it. Hypocrites. Their behavior has nothing to do with being cautious and everything to do with flexing and feeling special.

Thank you all for saying how you really feel about the conditions in FL. While we were discussing this it turns out my state finally opened up vaccines for my group starting tomorrow. (I'm an asthmatic who ends up with pneumonia every time I catch a basic cold). I'm hoping I can get at least my first shot in before I head down so there's just that much less concern on my end. My mom is not coming with me until I make the house safe for her and then I'll bring her back down. Right now her house needs attention (to put it mildly, it had a major water event).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I didn't watch the last Slacker Vlog....they went to the Animal Rescue thing where they sponsor the Capybaras?

Did Jenn complain again because the animals she "sponsored" didn't give her attention?

Reactions: 9
Oh hunny. You need to get out more and meet people who've been fighting this (nurses, doctors, funeral directors, even the bus drivers). You sound like you're one doodle away from calling this all a conspiracy theory.

ETA: Sorry, I appreciate what you're trying to say. But I've known people who were younger, and healthy who died from this. It should be taken more seriously than you're implying.
The facts and data do not support that. Shockingly, young people die all the time. Same with middle age people. Flu, cancer, other illnesses. How many 30 somethings haven’t been able to get a cancer screening done bc doctors have shut their offices? Thats the bigger concern than 1 in 5 80+ year olds dying when they are already past their life expectancy.....and have 2 or 3 other co-morbidities.

I’m not saying covid isn’t real....but the fear and reactions at all levels are way out of proportion.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I didn't watch the last Slacker Vlog....they went to the Animal Rescue thing where they sponsor the Capybaras?

Did Jenn complain again because the animals she "sponsored" didn't give her attention?
No, but they went with "family". so maybe she was on her best behavior

Yep that's where they went. Honestly this was the first vlog I didnt mind watching in a long time now. There was no eating... yayy! Well the animals were, but they are cute 🤗

Reactions: 3

I just went through it quickly. I can’t listen to her - the incessant laughing is like nails on the chalkboard. At least they had the nieces there.

Sorry but can we keep the thread on track... Or Trackers please. I come here to get away from covid and stats. I'm in Government Statistics so I deal with it all day every day and would like to unwind a bit.
👏👏👏 It sure seems to happen A LOT lately. I think it would be great to start a separate thread for disney vloggers but not sure how.

Reactions: 6
Do you want to play a game?
if the Trackers were Disney characters, who would they be?
Jenn=Randall. Like a chameleon, evil hiding in what stans think is a nice person.
Tim=Cinderella. Make the fire, fix the breakfast, wash the dishes, do the mopping..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.