Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm surprised they're even still getting hosted by anyone. Yeah they have a sizable amount of subscribers and views but their content has gone down, waaaay down. Plus with some of the things they leave in their videos (Tim's big ol dumper's ass crack)... how is that a good representation of these companies
These companies that are hosting them don't know how to interpret the stats and don't do their homework looking back at prior reviews to find out how/when their sponsored review will be posted.

If the Slackers were honest with these companies the questions with their answers would be:
Who will review us?
Slackers: We will silly! Mostly Jenn because she love to talk. Some Jackson. Lots of me bumbling around, getting facts wrong. Don't let that worry you.

What will you review?
Slackers: We will review whatever you give us for free!
Free, free, free. Free is for me. (Was I singing?)

Where will you review?
Slackers: Mostly in the room, the commode area. Maybe some bedside USB plugs. We'll always review the inside of Jenn's mouth as she jams sweet food down it without chewing.

When will the review be posted?
Slackers: Silly company people. Editing takes time. You want a good review, it might take all season to get it done. We have regular jobs too you know... LOL, j/k, no we don't.

How will the review come across?
Slackers: We have a passionate fan base that will admire any shit we toss at their screen. They'll lick it up. Oh, you mean will we have a cohesive review, great shots of your site/party/food and no nasty filler? LOL. Dunno.

Reactions: 20

mmc2020

So I have this theory about their stance on no indoor rides even though they go into all the stores and touch all the things. They know they’re not getting any media invites for Ratatouille and this will be the first major Disney event since being dumped like the trash they are. The stans will notice this one. But now the slackers can simply play the we’re just being safe/we don’t do indoor rides card and the stans will believe and defend that it was their choice to not attend.

Granted this whole theory means the slackers had the foresight to plan ahead and actually stick with something longer than a day so while unlikely, it is possible.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
There was a vlog I posted a couple pages ago (or maybe the last thread) where she was talking about how they were trying for kids so much so that she wanted to just keep popping babies out so she didn't have to have her period as much. ??? It was a strange vlog. It was looooong before any #hosted.

They did the walk-in-the-park-don't-ever-ask-us-again-we-timed-things vlog when they were starting to get #hosted and I'm not sure if they had already gotten Disney but they were starting to gain momentum at the time with other #hosteds, in the least.

So, if it didn't happen between the the two vlogs, perhaps they chalked it up to infertility on HER part. Rather than, if they SO desired children, go to a physician and have them BOTH checked out to see if there were any issues and what they could do. I don't think, however, they had insurance until recently (maybe when Jackson was born... or... ?) Because I think she even lamented a few years ago about not having insurance and how it's a detriment. Yet no one was stopping them from buying it (this may have even been before the ACA).

Bottom line: I think it just wasn't their time to have kids yet, for any number of reasons - be it her, him, or ...timing.

TLDR: They lie so much, it's hard to keep track.
The Tim Tracker, we don’t track our lies or our calories.

• Haha

Charm

Chatty Member
She also said she had no idea it cost $11 when she ordered it. Must be nice to live in such privilege that you no longer check how much things cost before you buy. I remember when she used to give budget tips like make peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for meals when you need to save money... 🤡
Reminds me of the Tokyo trip when she said that the weather was just like Florida in that they had daily showers. Of course she wasn't prepared, and she figured she could find a raincoat in the park. She finds a burlap sack coat that goes down to her knees, assumes it's $17 (inside the park!), and buys it. She then learns that the coat was $180, and not waterproof. They vlog about it as a cautionary tale of what not to do in Japan as if ANYONE ELSE could be that stupid. And, here we are with Jenn making a similar mistake in her own country.
survey-says-youre-3r23p9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

mjm9

VIP Member
I’ve started watching fairly recently (with the pandemic I’ve been able to watch a ton of videos). Recently I’ve noticed a huge disparity between older vlogs circa 2013 and the more recent stuff. Right around the time they started getting hosted, the tone totally changed.

back around 2013/2014 they were SO happy, goofing off and having fun together. Clearly just a couple trying to get by and have fun, with a budget and daily struggles. Today they are totally different people. I get that it’s their job now, but they just come off as cold, going through the motions of what they think people want to see. Burnt out

honestly, I mostly feel bad for them, it seems like they’re just unable to enjoy each others company and have fun together. Jenn is consumed by what everyone thinks of her while Tim does all the work and parents their kid. I enjoyed their older home vlogs, now they’re a snooze fest of going through the motions.

We all make mistakes, and their mistakes being so public is very hard to deal with I’m sure. Maybe they should take some time to step back and remember WHY they started vlogging in the first place. People didn’t start watching them back in the day for their boring luxury vacation reviews that are an impossible reach for most people, but for a relatable couple living a fun Disney life. Don’t get me wrong, they’re far from perfect and they deserve criticism for their f ups. Especially recently. What a downfall lol
I couldn’t have said it better!

When I first started watching them I loved the material they were covering...seasonal Central Florida activities to do - fruit/vegetable stands, corn mazes, hay rides, b n b’s, food festivals, museums, parks, etc. Even Dollywood! ALL things that I could never experience being on the west coast. So I was going on the journey with them. To be clear, I was more interested in the activities, than them.

Then they started getting #hosted. And they started doing things that I had already experienced and I started noticing THEM more. Especially when they started exploiting Jackson for views after they said that they were going to keep his life private. I soon unsubscribed. Now I can’t stop watching the train wreck via Tattle. With Jackson as collateral damage.

Being together 24/7 is not good for their relationship as a couple and a family. Like I have stated before, we only know/see what they choose to show us. And we base all our observations/comments/critiques on these videos/vlogs.

Something is up with Tim and Jenn. I honestly don’t see them acting like a couple.
- no affectionate touching or handholding
- no longing, loving looks
- no consideration of each other’s thoughts and feelings (Jenn’s editing to make Tim look like a buffoon and showing his butt crack)

🤷🏻‍♀️ But what do I know about couple relationships?
I’m divorced! 😂

Last edited:

peteykirch

VIP Member
I want to see the receipts that they will be matching super chats for charities in Texas....I can just seem them easily pocketing everything.

• Heart

Slumpz321

New member here, and I’m pretty happy I stumbled on this site. I used to watch the Trackers a lot but fell off a little bit before they had the baby announcement, and now I only watch if something peaks my interest. I’ve kind of been annoyed by this little thing for a while, might be a small thing but I absolutely can’t stand when JennBo talks. Everything from her dumb smile, to her teeth, just everything. And then she has to act clueless 99% of the time. Anyway, happy to be here.

Reactions: 18

shadee91762

VIP Member
Agree. Knowing their history and why they are likely doing videos like this and the epcot one it feels disingenuous. They might as well just titled it "hey disney look how not racist we are, please take us back."
As a black gay man Im gonna reply with the same thing I told the lady at the yankee candle store " I'm not buying it!!!"😆 Seriously while I appreciate the black history themed video generally speaking. It did come off a little dry and not very genuine. Kinda like they thought oh geeze the months almost over we better get this up asap to show everyone how "accepting" we Trackers really are.🙄

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So this live fundraiser is supposedly for "the people of Texas"
What?

Yes, I have family and friends down there who had a time from hell, and it's not over, but what? What a strange way to phrase what they're raising money for. Where will the money be going?

Which organization are they donating to specifically? Where's the system to check on this?

ETA
Oh, wow, they JUST tried to address this and their answer is a bunch of bull crap. They didn't want to identify which charity becuase they want all the money coming in to be able to be spread across multiple charities and didn't want to have to pick just one. WOW. No, I'm afraid this is a strong indicator that the number one charity will be their own wallet as there is no way in the world they will bring in so much money to benefit multiple charities.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They show an obtuse insensitivity toward everything. I've never met anyone as bad in business, in my family or even through stories others have told.

2020 Pandemic: people around the globe isolated for safety and due to regulations, others out there having to perform their jobs. Many, many others getting sick and dying.
The Slackers: We're so afraid. Hey, Let's take advantage of low hotel rates and go enjoy ourselves. Let's go to the parks where there are people working, also afraid of getting sick.

Texas freezes, people and animals are dying, homes devastated by burst pipes, lack of water, no electric for days on days
The Slackers: We will fund raise but not tell you what groups will benefit, and hey, we're off to another vacation tomorrow!

W T F ?

It's like we're looking at two different sets of people and they keep flip flopping between trying to be normal and being the Kardashians.

Last edited:
  • Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
They've done this! It's revolting! instead of using the ingredients they have to blend it they keep adding water and it just looks grosser and grosser.

Holy shit I missed this one but what in the actual factual fuck were they thinking?? Click bait central man, they might as well have added Hot Chick with her tits out into the title for a boost🤢🤢🤢🤢

They did a hamburger stuffed with a hot dog last year 🤮
Ugh I remember that. I thought that was a new low for Tim but now I’m realizing that might be his normal

He really might want to monitor what Jenn posts to her IG
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
C5A128E8-3556-448A-87C7-08A1DBB53F92.png

• Haha
  • Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
LOL

I just turned on the newest vlog.

Jenn man handling merch and she thinks that crop top is SO CUTE! HER FUPA WOULD BE EXPOSED IF SHE WORE IT.

She said it's expensive at $37 but it's so CUTE!

LOL EVERYTHING IS CLOSED BECAUSE MOST PLACES ONLY OPEN FOR DINNER AT THE SPRINGS DURING THE WEEK.

LOL Tim has no idea about the Cake Boss....He thinks Buddy Velestro won the Cake Boss competition....NO DIPSHIT HE IS THE CAKE BOSS

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shazbot66

Yup, she was about to cry when she realized the baby was fine back there but she wasn’t. It was likely confirmation of what so many people, even some fans have been commenting about for months regarding his development and how it might be stunted due to their parenting style. Like when she mentioned that she holds his hand when she’s back there with him. She might have realized that it’s not for Jackson’s reassurance, it’s for her own for whatever reason. Then Tim asks how Jackson is doing, she says fine but then asks how she was doing. The anxiety was written all over her face. Her ending up in the back again clearly shows that the priority is to ease her own fears and not Jackson’s developmental needs which is sad.
This might be the first time I truly feel for Jenn. Now mind you, I’m fully vaccinated (my job in the death care industry makes me essential) and our Covid numbers here have gone WAAAAAAAY down.....But I just got home from my very first attempt at going to a restaurant (outdoor seating only here in California) at Downtown Disney, and I had a full blown anxiety attack at the table. The closest people to us were 15+ feet away, but in my mind they were inches away and we were going to get sick. I had to leave the restaurant. I just couldn’t do it.

So take it from someone with crippling anxiety, it is real, it is very scary and it is completely beyond ones control. I’m going to call around to find a therapist, because clearly I need to work on this. I hope Jenn reads this and takes this advice: therapy is not shameful, nor should you ever be afraid to seek it out. It’s a horrible feeling to have no control over your thoughts and your fears.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jenn saying how nice in the newest vlog there is a rebooking coupon in the rooms.....Disney used to do that with Bounce Back offers in all the rooms.

Also they put dirty diapers in a plastic bag and shoved it into one of the dresser drawers.

I'm not watching this entire vlog, but oofah.

Timbo throwing more shade at Disney because apparently Lego Hotels have regular toilet seats, and a fold down smaller toilet seat for children.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
It’s almost like they keep chasing what’s supposed to make them happy...big house, name brand clothes, vacation after vacation, a kid, an expensive car....but more often than not their video comes of as sad and woe is me and “I guess we have to do this”....they seemed happier when they were running around being themselves, drinking and hanging out with friends

• Heart