The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree with Nanette. Live shows drive me bonkers with all the constant shout outs. HOWEVER, in this case I think Nanette needed to take a chill pill because this is a one-off where money is being raised for those in need in Texas.
Since your talking about live streams u know what I find annoying in live chats? When people come in the chat and say " sorry I'm late I didn't get the notification til now" like everyone was just waiting for joeblow to arrive to start the livestream. And the people that constantly have bad news to report to everyone. " Sorry I'm late to the chat. My cats missing and we were out putting up flyers" or
She thinks she is. She’s a real pain in the ass. She’s so desperate for attention from Jenn it’s really pathetic.
I think everyone youtuber has at least 2 or 3 Stan's that have to act as if they're the spokesperson for the channel and add there two cents to any negative or unsavory comment. Even tho half the time the youtuber they're speaking on behalf of probably doesn't even know who they are

Reactions: 9
To drink every day suggests a deeper problem, what is it they’re trying to escape from?
Guess you’ve never met someone from France, Italy, Germany, UK and lots of other places. Completely normal to have beer or wine at lunch or dinner, or after work. It’s being social.

Reactions: 23
Jackie SE is literally an alcoholic... she's drinking in every video of hers and afterwards has flush all over her face...
She’s eating places where drinks are a big part of the menu, and showing her viewers who will probably look to have a drink or two at most meals while on vacation. I view it as social drinking that she says she takes appropriate steps(Uber) to make sure she stays safe.

Reactions: 10
Jackie SE is literally an alcoholic... she's drinking in every video of hers and afterwards has flush all over her face...
To drink every day suggests a deeper problem, what is it they’re trying to escape from?
Good to know that you both know Jackie personally. And are qualified to share your expertise with us.

Look, all YouTubers post what they want to show us. We as viewers don’t know when the footage was shot and/or over what time period a drink was consumed. Adults can drink alcohol responsibly. Unless you are Tim, Jenn or Michael Kay. For them it is taboo to drink on camera.

So if they raised that much, are they going to supplement the difference between what YouTube takes out of that amount? 30% of $7,400 is $2,220.

If they DID supplement the difference, then each of these six charities is getting almost $2,500. ???

Hey everyone! Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to the live show and if you're watching it later, thank you for watching! :) We were able to raise $7400 during the live show and we'll be matching all donations which brings our total to $14800 raised to help the people in Texas! We can't thank you enough for contributing to this charity live show, thank you! I'll link the organizations below if you'd like to know where the donation funds will be going or if you'd like to donate on your own.

Mutual Aid Houston- https://www.mutualaidhou.com/
North Texas Food Bank- https://ntfb.org/
Feed The People Dallas Mutual Aid- https://feedthepeopledallas.com/
Coalition for the Homeless Houston- https://www.homelesshouston.org/
The Family Place Texas- https://www.familyplace.org/
Bread of Life Disaster Relief-
https://breadoflifeinc.org/disasterrelief/
2020planner, thanks for this info.
I’d donate directly to them.
Where did you get this from? ie. Jenn IG, Instagram story, Twitter, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She thinks she is. She’s a real pain in the ass. She’s so desperate for attention from Jenn it’s really pathetic.
Yeah, she has been all the sudden all over Pete McDevitt's page on FB, putting out the GoFundMe information and sharing it out and now in the live chats. I've been part of that group for a long time and she has NEVER been there until this week but acts like she's one of the main people. No one pays any attention to her. It's so bizarre!!

Reactions: 4
Today's vlog. 🙄🙄🙄

Jenn letting J eat a banana on his own ✔
Taking J to a park. ✔ (He was sooo incredibly happy)
Jenn addressing riding in the backseat and then sitting in the front ✔
Homemade* Uncrustables now ✔
Jenn making a meal without a meal kit card (I think?) ✔
Jenn mentioning J's activity seat converts into a regular table and they need to do it now. ✔

*Amazon Uncrustable maker

Reactions: 8
Jenn going to a theme park with thousands of people = doesn’t bat an eye.

Jenn going to a regular park with just a few people around = freaks out.

Umm...what??

Michael Kay talked about wanting a Tesla in his last video. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jenn going to a theme park with thousands of people = doesn’t bat an eye.

Jenn going to a regular park with just a few people around = freaks out.

Umm...what??

Michael Kay talked about wanting a Tesla in his last video. 🤦🏻‍♀️
The mask wearing when no one is around! Literally no one 🙄

Reactions: 7
Today's vlog. 🙄🙄🙄

Jenn letting J eat a banana on his own ✔
Taking J to a park. ✔ (He was sooo incredibly happy)
Jenn addressing riding in the backseat and then sitting in the front ✔
Homemade* Uncrustables now ✔
Jenn making a meal without a meal kit card (I think?) ✔
Jenn mentioning J's activity seat converts into a regular table and they need to do it now. ✔

*Amazon Uncrustable maker
Good for her. They need to get with the program before he passes them up without any guidance or training. And, I applaud them for not always having a snotty nosed kid on camera. I used to watch the Sacconejolys, and those kids ALWAYS had snot pouring out of their noses. And, the dad had zero issues with keeping it there while filming. I understand it happens, but people don't want to see it. Tim and Jenn could probably stand to relax a little bit in that respect, and allow Jack to get dirty sometimes, but they seem to be taking advice.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ their newest vlog.

So much flexing between their Tesla and dropping $500 on 2 Lego Sets....

Wonder if this is another ploy by them to have Lego #Sponsor them again like they did with the Rollercoaster Set and the Mickey & Minnie Set. Hopefully Lego realized they sent them the Roller Coaster on X Date and they didn't bother with it until months afterwards.
Those lego sets felt like they were sponsored. Its like they stopped their home vlog to insert a lego infomercial. What near 40 year olds buy each other lego sets for valentine's. But dont show them off until a week later. Made sure to show front and back of box and describe every little detail included.

Then you have Jen admitting Jackson doesn't care if she sits in the back its all her thats continuing it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. But notice she was in the backseat again when they left the park so it didn't last long.

Reactions: 6
Tim seemed really off in this latest home vlog. Is he drained?

Was nice to see them go to a park even though they seemed concerned about the 'rona despite constantly visiting theme parks.

Reactions: 9
The weird things they did/said at the park! Wearing a mask outside and saying they hoped a kids’ game wouldn’t be playing so there wouldn’t be a crowd at the park? Whaaaaaaat???

Reactions: 8
Guess you’ve never met someone from France, Italy, Germany, UK and lots of other places. Completely normal to have beer or wine at lunch or dinner, or after work. It’s being social.
I’m from the UK and I don’t know anyone who has a drink every single day, I’d be worried about them.

I kind of get a glass of wine while out at a restaurant but to drink alone at home yikes!

Anyway back to T&J :)

Reactions: 4
I’m from the UK and I don’t know anyone who has a drink every single day, I’d be worried about them.

I kind of get a glass of wine while out at a restaurant but to drink alone at home yikes!

Anyway back to T&J :)
There are many people that drink every day in the UK.

Person who goes to events and restaurants that serves alcohol has a drink. Shocking behaviour. From now on she must only drink water !!!!!!

I look forward to her next blog where she goes to a sports bar and only drinks water and refuses to watch sports. Incase it turns in her to an athlete.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2020planner, thanks for this info.
I’d donate directly to them.
Where did you get this from? ie. Jenn IG, Instagram story, Twitter, etc.
I believe they posted the info it after the live vlog finished. I think it was pinned to the top of the comments section.

She likes to social drink, so what? I personally like her showing what alcoholic offerings are at the restaurants there. I, too, love to enjoy the drinks while I am at these restaurants.
If her drinking offends you, there are plenty of dry vlogs out there for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did Jenn seriously say they're going on yet ANOTHER staycation because Tim wanted to stay at a Disney resort they haven't stayed at yet for his birthday? And she's telling us this via vlog as if it was kinda a surprise that she is concocting with "the buddy"?

So -

a) do we think Tim never watches these vlogs back and that's how Jenn can get away with some of this stuff (i.e. questionable editing of the butt cracks, keeping in that Tim missed filming Santa to make him look stupid, etc.)

b) which resort is there left on their grand pandemic staycation tour of 20-21? Grand Floridian? Will this be #12? #13?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.