The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
February 13,14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
Central Florida went into lockdown in March for context.

Reactions: 1
Yikes the new BLAB video with them in their swimsuits does not do their bodies any favors, particularly the girl... good choice to not show her that much in the video. But that one shot of her rolling down the slide... couldn't help but remind me of this character:
Found this comment under BLAB's vlog you're referring to. 🤣 I wonder how long it'll take Katie to find them and ream them out.

Brandon Stettenbenz
4 hours ago
Best Life = Let's film us swimming in water while we collect $$ as these suckers watch our content.

Central Florida went into lockdown in March for context.
We're not anymore though. Haven't been since May 2020 when things started opening back up again. (or, sorry, if I misunderstood your comment)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Found this comment under BLAB's vlog you're referring to. 🤣 I wonder how long it'll take Katie to find them and ream them out.
Brandon Stettenbenz4 hours ago
Best Life = Let's film us swimming in water while we collect $$ as these suckers watch our content.

I just saw that. From what I can see, they don't delete the negative comments.............unlike The Slackers. On a side note, Katie better start taking it easy with the eating of Theme park food.

Reactions: 4
I just saw that. From what I can see, they don't delete the negative comments.............unlike The Slackers. On a side note, Katie better start taking it easy with the eating of Theme park food.
Yes, I agree. They don't delete. I'll give them props for that but I think I've seen Katie go after people before. haha (especially on IG!!! holy cow!)

When I saw Katie the other day at Universal, I thought she was pregnant at first. The way her belly pops out right in the front. Then I thought it was a "food baby" because I was kinda sporting one too that day. 🤣 Except when I scanned through BLAB's Aquatica vlog, I saw the same "food baby" so that must just be how she carries her weight.

I will say - she's actually a bit smaller in real life than it shows in the vlogs except for the belly in the front, so the camera is adding some more weight to her frame but, like probably many of us, she could stand to lose a few. (trigger alert - that's not body shaming; it's just the truth for improved health)

Off topic, my kid is back to a 2 teacher online system and the 2nd teacher that he hasn’t had for awhile is back teaching mondays and tuesdays.....I swear she is just like Jenn, I keep waiting for a “do youuuu looovvee it?” and I just want to unmute for a second and let her know she’s allowed to talk to the kids normal, they don’t need to be talked down to.....looks like I’m going to be doing a bit of reteaching every Monday and Tuesday for a bit 🤦🏼‍♂️

We love his other teacher and wish she was the only one he had.

• Sad
Off topic, my kid is back to a 2 teacher online system and the 2nd teacher that he hasn’t had for awhile is back teaching mondays and tuesdays.....I swear she is just like Jenn, I keep waiting for a “do youuuu looovvee it?” and I just want to unmute for a second and let her know she’s allowed to talk to the kids normal, they don’t need to be talked down to.....looks like I’m going to be doing a bit of reteaching every Monday and Tuesday for a bit 🤦🏼‍♂️

We love his other teacher and wish she was the only one he had.
Sorry to read that 😟

Reactions: 2
Sorry to read that 😟
Maybe she’s better in person? I know it’s tough and awkward trying to do this online....just tough when there’s one amazing teacher and one that isn’t as good....I digress back to your regularly scheduled Tim and Jenn programming!

Looking at social blade, they are seeing an increase in views and new subs....I’m interested to see if there’s a big jump for both like there has been around this time the last couple of years
27D7CD12-552B-4945-9458-4DBEA57C607C.jpeg

Last edited:
So speaking of Social Blade they don't appear to have a historical function for earnings but the wayback machine capture of their page from 2019 shows they were potentially making over $400k USD a year in 2019, not sure why it shows as 365k Euros but probably something to do with where they captured the page from:

1613400187635.png

So I was talking with my husband last night

I know that this is most likely a huge waste of my time...but I’ve decided to draft an email to all of the major theme parks in the Orlando area. I just want to let them know that the vlogging has really gotten out of control. I know that it will most likely fall on deaf ears but I feel like eventually, if enough people complain, that they will see how detrimental having these morons roaming around camera/go pro/equipment in hand is to their environment.

“Free advertising” or not, it’s impact on the enjoyment of the parks is inherently negative. I know some of you claim to never notice the vloggers but that doesn’t mean that your faces don’t end up in dozens of videos.

If for nothing else I think vloggers should start to have to make more deliberate attempts to blur faces out. That would make their jobs much more difficult and weed out the ones who are hoping to make a quick buck on YouTube.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They have had that blue pan forever. I could’ve sworn they bought a set of those “green” nonstick pans, or an expensive set in the new house.
Weren't they dropping hints about the pans during a staycation? Could have been AMI

Weren't they dropping hints about the pans during a staycation? Could have been AMI
I think I remember them raving about the Rachel ray set they used at the AMI house. Not exactly an expensive or even really a decent set but the slackers seem to have weird priorities with money

• Haha
So I was talking with my husband last night

I know that this is most likely a huge waste of my time...but I’ve decided to draft an email to all of the major theme parks in the Orlando area. I just want to let them know that the vlogging has really gotten out of control. I know that it will most likely fall on deaf ears but I feel like eventually, if enough people complain, that they will see how detrimental having these morons roaming around camera/go pro/equipment in hand is to their environment.

“Free advertising” or not, it’s impact on the enjoyment of the parks is inherently negative. I know some of you claim to never notice the vloggers but that doesn’t mean that your faces don’t end up in dozens of videos.

If for nothing else I think vloggers should start to have to make more deliberate attempts to blur faces out. That would make their jobs much more difficult and weed out the ones who are hoping to make a quick buck on YouTube.
I think if you've been personally negatively impacted and don't spend a ton of time on it then it isn't a waste of time. I agree if enough people complain they should change the rules or enforce the ones they already have in place. I'm watching a live streamer right now who has given a small gift to other guests in the parks as well as cast members. Umm isn't that against the rules?

• Haha
Maybe she’s better in person? I know it’s tough and awkward trying to do this online....just tough when there’s one amazing teacher and one that isn’t as good....I digress back to your regularly scheduled Tim and Jenn programming!

Looking at social blade, they are seeing an increase in views and new subs....I’m interested to see if there’s a big jump for both like there has been around this time the last couple of yearsView attachment 437755
Don’t understand, so just stating for clarity.

So is the Inference/ conclusion that TTT is buying subs and views again? As they are notorious to do.

Something from the last video I don't think anyone has mentioned yet...

Jackson getting his first skinned knee. I don't know why they focused on that so much, because they said he didn't even seem to care and wasn't even upset. I get they are new parents, but it seemed silly to even mention it except if it was a built-in excuse for why they keep him strapped to his stroller. Like, "See? We let him run free like he really wants to do, and he fell down." They also mentioned the rough pavement, during a hosted vlog for a park that caters to kids visiting. The other thing that drove me crazy was that they said it was a "little boy rite of passage" to get his first skinned knee. Look, I get it, people think only boys are active, rough, and get dirty/injured... but seriously, EVERY kid gets a skinned knee, and not just boys. These two also said when they found out he was a boy that boys are active and run around and get dirty, etc. I really rolled my eyes back then but they still think this is only the case for boys. If they have a second child and it's a girl, I really hope that girl ends up being an active, tough, sporty girl. Jackson doesn't seem that way right now because they keep him strapped in and control all his messes and ability to run free. I can't imagine them letting him go outside and play in the dirt and grab bugs and all they said he would do when they announced he was a boy. 🙄

Reactions: 16
I think if you've been personally negatively impacted and don't spend a ton of time on it then it isn't a waste of time. I agree if enough people complain they should change the rules or enforce the ones they already have in place. I'm watching a live streamer right now who has given a small gift to other guests in the parks as well as cast members. Umm isn't that against the rules?
Yeah I’m not trying to be a bitter witch or a “Karen”...I just truly believe the vlogging has become too prevalent. Like the weirdo asshole who approached TTT in Legoland...the only thing I thought was “oh great another asshole with a camera trying to be a vlogger”

They are all filming the same tit. It’s old and tired

Something from the last video I don't think anyone has mentioned yet...

Jackson getting his first skinned-knee. I don't know why they focused on that so much, because they said he didn't even seem to care and wasn't even upset. I get they are new parents, but it seemed silly to even mention it except if it was a built-in excuse for why they keep him strapped to his stroller. Like, "See? We let him run free like he really wants to do, and he fell down." They also mentioned the rough pavement, during a hosted vlog for a park that caters to kids visiting. The other thing that drove me crazy was that they said it was a "little boy rite of passage" to get his first skinned knee. Look, I get it, people think only boys are active, rough, and get dirty/injured... but seriously, EVERY kid gets a skinned knee, and not just boys. These two also said when they found out he was a boy that boys are active and run around and get dirty, etc. I really rolled my eyes back then but they still think this is only the case for boys. If they have a second child and it's a girl, I really hope that girl ends up being an active, tough, sporty girl. Jackson doesn't seem that way right now because they keep him strapped in and control all his messes and ability to run free. I can't imagine them letting him go outside and play in the dirt and grab bugs and all they said he would do when they announced he was a boy. 🙄

I hate gender stereotypes like that. They literally fixated on it for a solid 3 minutes. I couldn’t even tell where he skinned his knee...typical JennBo drama

I was, and still am most times, an active/sporty girl...my son is the POLAR opposite. Literally hates getting sweaty and doing outdoorsy things 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Don’t understand, so just stating for clarity.

So is the Inference/ conclusion that TTT is buying subs and views again? As they are notorious to do.
Kind of, they have spikes early in the year for 2019 and 2020 in subs then it’s down throughout the years especially after September through December....views are up and down and follow the new subs....just find the spikes early in the years interesting

Reactions: 1
Maybe with the holidays being over and the cold weather, more people are sitting at home bored so they get an increase in views that time each year?

I was really upset by her “little boy rite of passage” comment, too. However, I expect nothing less from them at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kind of, they have spikes early in the year for 2019 and 2020 in subs then it’s down throughout the years especially after September through December....views are up and down and follow the new subs....just find the spikes early in the years interesting
I would suspect that the increase in views at start of year is down to many people booking or starting to book their next vacation. Christmas is past, people are planning their vacation or looking at hotels to book for next year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.