Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I genuinely believe they were already due to drive home that day but needed a good wee "story line" to get some action and make it look like they're great parents willing to travel 7 hours for their sick grandchild. Never seen anything so fake in my life.

Reactions: 62

kat101

There is an awful lot on comments on the new you tube vlog saying that people were shocked at no car seats, millie being absolutely useless.....saying channel 5 made her look hopeless 😅😅😅

One comment

"The gob on millie having to look after her poorly baby, she makes Karen Matthews look maternal"

😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I feel like people are being a bit harsh on Chloe. Shes in a better position than a lot of people, shes 26 and seams in a stable relationship.
They may have moved into their own place or planning to do it soon, she maybe be planning a large gap between further children. Shes working, so what if its the pie shop her BF is working too.
I wish them well.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

babybelle

VIP Member
I think Chloe is funny. I remember the kids and counting when Sue and Noel were renewing their vows. Chloe was in the bedroom in the hotel and it was chaos. Chloe was trying to phone to order food and the receptionist put the phone down on her as she couldn't hear her, Chloe swung straight round to Sue and went mental at her, telling her she should control her kids and stop them screaming and shouting whilst people are on the phone. Sue didn't say a word. I think Chloe is the only one who isn't afraid to say her piece and not care who it upsets.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Little me.

VIP Member
Why are we going off track again discussing degrees….I don’t care if there are 1000 degrees in childcare. It’s the Radfrauds we are here for. Chloe will probably make pies and do drag makeup for long enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

MrOnions

Don’t understand why people are saying their disappointed in Chloe tbh. I’m no radford fan but regardless of her situation she is allowed to want to be a mum. As someone else said if the pregnancy was unwanted she had options. She’s 26 and is an adult. Disappointed in her 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 47

RedTiger

VIP Member
I can’t help but be happy for Chloe. She seems like the only independent one out of the bunch and has a nice stable relationship. I bet Millie was fumming when she told the family she was pregnant.

Reactions: 47

Good Egg

VIP Member
Saw the news...... ran to Tattle!
My my my.... Chloe is pregnant 🤰
I bet Sue is seething 😤 “Nowell nowell I need a baby NOW!!!!”
I’m quite shocked Chloe is pregnant tbh, I always thought she’d live her life a bit more, travel more, experience a bit more before having a baby but she’s in what seems like a stable relationship, she has a home a job, etc etc so pleased for her!

Would LOVE to have seen Sues reaction! Lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Chloe has generally received compliments on this thread until now. It seems quite the turnaround because she made a choice in her own life. Ok, she likes going out and having a good time and appears to enjoy a beauty treatment or 7. However, could it be because she has indulged in this during her teens and early-mid twenties she feels ready to have a child now? Just imagine if she lived her life as she wanted to and continued to do so by planning a very much wanted child with her partner. They may have thought it could take a while to conceive but the baby came along before they were handed the keys to their place. They may have thought 'f**k it, we can still save while here with a child because we have worked out our finances'. Yes, this is pure speculation but so it the idea that this pregnancy is unplanned and she is going to dump her kids to carry on a party lifestyle.

Chloe seems happy. She is an adult. She is in a comitted relationship. Try being happy for her rather than cynical because of her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I had to laugh out loud at Sue being 3rd in the county for back stroke…..she’s more commonly now known for being 1st in the county for lying on her back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Morleybbz

Better get your pie orders in now if you want them before Chloe goes on materity leave 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 41

emmawhu

VIP Member
Straight after the show I heard the words "You've been accused of engaging in a sexual act with a minor"

I thought they were still advertising next weeks show. Nope, just another Channel 5 show about a pweirdo. Easy mistake to make I guess...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Good luck to Chloe she seems to be different to the rest of them. She works, she cooks, she can take care of them like she has done in the past and she also seems to have escaped. Also I feel like she won’t be manipulated for vlog content like Millie was with Ophelia. Let’s see if she gets a new pram and lots of other stuff bought for her like they did for Millie.

Last edited:
Hi, New here and a teacher of over 20 years. I don’t think the Radfords stand out in a bad way physically. I also see a lot of potential in a few of them especially Oscar and Max who’s a star. Why isn’t education more of a priority though? This concerns me. I didn’t notice any mention of Ellie’s GCSE results. This is a big day for most teens and a nerve wracking time for parents. Less glamourising teen pregnancies and more education encouragement would be fab to see but can’t see that happening.

shifttea

You know, the Radford's actually make me angry with how fucking lazy they are.

I'm in my 20s. I live with my parents. I don't work. I'm a full time student. I have a severe and life limiting genetic illness. I am classed as disabled, and I always will be.

I have offered to pay money towards bills many times, yet my parents refuse. That's fine. I'm hardly going to complain.

But still, I am immensely thankful that I am allowed to stay with my parents for free. Because they won't take money, I make sure that I pay them in other ways. I do most of the housework. I do most of the cooking. If there's something that I can fix, then I'll do my bloody best to fix it. It doesn't matter to me how tired I am or how much pain I'm in, I feel that it's only right for me to help my parents as much as I can as a way of saying thank you.

If I, with my disability, can do all of those things, then why can't the Radford's? How difficult would it be for them to tidy up? To make a decent, healthy meal.

I mean, Millie, for christs sake. She's got a little one, and another on the way, and she can't cook to save her life. Her bedroom is fucking appalling.

They have absolutely no excuse. They're vile and lazy, and I firmly believe that it's entirely down to Sue and Noel's inadequate parenting. They haven't even taught them basic life skills. They haven't brought these children into the world with the hopes that they'll grow into fully functioning, independent adults. They brought these children into the world for their own selfish desires. Horrible, horrible people.

• Heart

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
I don't condone bullying at all, but Sue saying this is the reason she's not having any more children is absurd. According to Noel they aren't using contraception, so I think it's more likely the menopause.

Reactions: 39