The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next time the whole radford family come together. What they forgot was except Millie as she had fallen out with them as she was pregnant and sue was jealous 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to laugh out loud at Sue being 3rd in the county for back stroke…..she’s more commonly now known for being 1st in the county for lying on her back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Straight after the show I heard the words "You've been accused of engaging in a sexual act with a minor"

I thought they were still advertising next weeks show. Nope, just another Channel 5 show about a pweirdo. Easy mistake to make I guess...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Sue had 3 kids by the time she was chloes age???!!!!
Wasn't it more like 6 or 7?!

Reactions: 18
dont watch the show. still cant believe mouthy millie has gotten pregnant twice in less than 2 years, 8 months apart after claiming the first time she didn’t realise how easy it was to get pregnant 😅🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Also, why on Earth hadn't Sue seen her localish mum for 11 months? We were never locked down for that long at a time. Meeting outdoors was permitted (granted not in big groups but Sue could have met her mum alone, or with just Heidie) and her mum, as a widow, would have been allowed a support bubble. Even if that wasn't Sue, they would definitely have had plenty of chances to meet up in the summer and Autumn 2020. I'm sure the 11 months was grossly exaggerated, as with most things on that show.

Reactions: 25
Also, why on Earth hadn't Sue seen her localish mum for 11 months? We were never locked down for that long at a time. Meeting outdoors was permitted (granted not in big groups but Sue could have met her mum alone, or with just Heidie) and her mum, as a widow, would have been allowed a support bubble. Even if that wasn't Sue, they would definitely have had plenty of chances to meet up in the summer and Autumn 2020. I'm sure the 11 months was grossly exaggerated, as with most things on that show.
They were able to go on holiday but not do a garden visit to get mother?!?, Bullshit

Reactions: 25
Defo exaggerated as heidie was a lot younger only just walking so I say around may time. Ophelia would have been less than 11 months old at the time and you could tell she had met Ophelia before otherwise they would have made it a big deal seeing her for first time. It’s hard to know for sure when it was as they have filmed all year and they don’t Show in order. Like next week christening only happened in October. They went to Scotland in July and Chloe moved out in may.

Reactions: 14
how do you even sleep in the bed. where the hell is she gonna put another kid

Reactions: 11
Did they say he was away for 2 months? No it wasn’t even a month was it? It was so staged him coming back with a suitcase when he’s been seen plenty of times in the background and around the house.
And wasn’t he at home with Millie last week ?🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
Can someone confirm what social media it is that Sue shared about suicide and bullying? Was it on her Instagram stories? Anyone got saved screenshots etc etc? I’m nosey 🙂

Reactions: 6
They seem to have forgotten her mom was at millies baby shower

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Here we go, staged queues for the bathroom, staged knocks on the bathroom door, staged organised bedroom plans etc. Staged staged staged!!!!
All stood in an orderly line armed with a fluffy clean bathtowel.....🤥🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.