The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
would love to of been a fly on the wall when chloe told sue 😂😂😂😂😂

Didn't chloe have some news to break in last week's episode could it be this? And she's announced it before Wednesdays show?
i think that was her telling them she was moving out but might be wrong

Reactions: 14
There's so many dad's out there that are literally begging to be in their kids life and then there's the deadbeats to Millie's children

Reactions: 10
Yes, Chloe has a job ... working for her dad.
Yes, Chloe left home ... living with her boyfriends parents
She's in a better position than Millie, but hardly independent
I know she still works for Noel, but I'm pretty sure she was advertising make up services for the salon she worked or works in, so I've no idea if she does both.

Just a thought. Do the children or at least the older children as in Sophie, get an appearance fee?

Reactions: 11
I know she still works for Noel, but I'm pretty sure she was advertising make up services for the salon she worked or works in, so I've no idea if she does both.

Just a thought. Do the children or at least the older children as in Sophie, get an appearance fee?
I think she gave up the work in the salon since they moved to the new pie unit and she works I’ll time. She used to have a booking thing in her bio but now it says no bookings.

Reactions: 8
Is it me or are some posts disappearing? I wrote a really long one congratulating Chloe and questioning why on Earth some people on here are 'disappointed' in her? She's waited until she's 26 and in a stable relationship to start a family and she'll be a great mum, judging by how responsible she is whenever she's been in charge of her siblings . But now it's not showing? It was posted just before my post about Millie not revealing her pregnancy on social media not being that unusual, but now it's not there? I can't for the life of me see how it would have breached guidelines.

Anyone else experiencing disappearing comments?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She definitely has far more sense that the rest of her family.
I just thought she would wait awhile.
26 is waiting a while really 😂 how much longer is she supposed to wait??

As for suggestions that Millie hasn't announced because she's handing the baby to Sue, that's utterly ridiculous. It totally goes against the leaked text for starters, where Millie refers to HER son.

I'm pretty sure she hasn't announced to avoid the backlash that 2 babies 18 months apart, under the age of 21, by 2 different fathers will bring. And that's her prerogative not to announce.

So many people choose not to announce their pregnancies on social media. I have several acquaintances (old uni friends, old school friends, old work colleagues etc) who haven't announced their pregnancies on FB etc, and the first those of us who don't see them day to day in 'real life' now know about the baby is when they post the birth announcement. It's really not that unusual, pregnancy can be a really private thing to some.

It's only seen as strange because Millie is a z list social media 'star', due to her family being famous for shagging, and because of the fuss they made last time (they, not necessarily Millie who might not have actually wanted all that fuss). If she was just someone you worked with, for example, would you really think it's odd if you notice she's never announced her pregnancy on social media? I'm pretty sure she won't be hiding it in real life (as it'll be pretty impossible by now anyway!). Not announcing on social media isn't really the same as 'hiding' a pregnancy. She's certainly posted comments that people have seen that allude to a pregnancy. Her true friends will all be well aware, even if her social media wannabe friends won't believe it until they see her announce.

Her pregnancy, her choice whether to announce on social media or not. She's got this far without doing it so I'm fairly sure she won't now.
You talk sense, I can’t stand the far fetched ideas people come up with on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just meant she loved her freedom and party lifestyle and she doesn't strike me as a person who'd willingly give everything up just to be trapped with kids.

I thought maybe she'd want a glamorous wedding first and her own home.

After her upbringing and having to try and raise Sue's children for her I thought she'd be the last to even want a baby.

Reactions: 22
Better get your pie orders in now if you want them before Chloe goes on materity leave 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I just meant she loved her freedom and party lifestyle and she doesn't strike me as a person who'd willingly give everything up just to be trapped with kids.

After her upbringing and having to try and raise Sue's children for her I thought she'd be the last to even want a baby.
I can totally understand her being put off having a big family of her own due to her experiences of being forced to look after her siblings for years, but I totally expected she would want children of her own one day. She'll probably only have 2 or 3, spread apart. I can't imagine her following her mother's example.

She's still very much 'free' by getting out of the mad house. Being a mother to her own children will be a completely different experience to looking after siblings, and she'll be free to bring them up however she chooses, without Sue taking over in the house of no discipline.

Maybe the pregnancy wasn't planned, but better a happy accident in a stable relationship than from a casual shag. I'm sure if she genuinely didn't want a baby right now she would have had an abortion, there are options, so I'm guessing it's welcome news whether planned or not. Maybe it was planned, as she didn't find 24/7 partying particularly fulfilling after all, after experiencing that freedom for a while, and wanted to settle down?

I'm pleased for her. Having a baby now, at 26, in a stable relationship is totally different to the rest of her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
26 is waiting a while really 😂 how much longer is she supposed to wait??

You talk sense, I can’t stand the far fetched ideas people come up with on here 😂
But she’s only been moved out of the Radfords home a short while.
I thought she’d have liked a couple of years of freedom before committing to kids of her own!

I must admit I felt a bit gutted when I saw Chloe was pregnant, I thought she would wait until she was at least 30. She deserved at least 5 years child free to unwind after being the unpaid babysitter to 20 something siblings. I thought she would want to spread her wings a bit further than Morecambe and the pie shop. Motherhood will be a doddle for her, she's been doing night feeds for years!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

It would have been rather refreshing for at least one Radford girl to decide not to go down the kids route at all and stay child free.
More and more women nowadays are are deciding just that.
Still I suppose there are many more of them to go yet so it isn’t too much to ask for one of them to say that motherhood just isn’t for them.

Sue and Noel must be rubbing their hands together with glee, the new grandchildren will keep them in the limelight that bit longer.

Reactions: 13
I want Noel to have one of those "useful" tips type blogs (like the ones in Take a Break etc) because I would love to know the secret to feeding 15 people with three medium takeaway pizzas! Maybe his magic isn't confined to the pie shop.......Noel and the magic pizza box!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A little disappointed with Chloe. She's only just moved out of the madhouse and living with her boyfriends parents. The bar is set so low with some of you. 'Stable' relationship? She's been with the guy for what, 2 years? That's nothing. I wish her well and I do believe she will be a better mother than Sue and Millie but still a bit disappointed. Was hoping she would wait to get her own place at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it Radford tradition to have babies with men they haven’t been with long at all?

just another Radford girl who can’t keep their crotch closed!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Don’t understand why people are saying their disappointed in Chloe tbh. I’m no radford fan but regardless of her situation she is allowed to want to be a mum. As someone else said if the pregnancy was unwanted she had options. She’s 26 and is an adult. Disappointed in her 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Don’t understand why people are saying their disappointed in Chloe tbh. I’m no radford fan but regardless of her situation she is allowed to want to me a mum. As someone else said if the pregnancy was unwanted she had options. She’s 26 and is an adult. Disappointed in her 😅
Disappointed as in I thought she'd set the bar a bit higher and at least have her own place before getting pregnant instead of living with her boyfriends parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Disappointed as in I thought she'd set the bar a bit higher and at least have her own place before getting pregnant instead of living with her boyfriends parents.
I didn’t have my own place when I fell pregnant, I didn’t even buy my own place until after they was born .. time lines mean nothing. Chloe is rather private so we don’t actually know what her situation is., she could be in the process

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chloe will soon no doubt be dumping the poor kid on sue and Noel or her siblings so she can go out and get trashed every weekend. She’s a drink and party addict so I can’t see her stopping that lifestyle anytime soon

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.