Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
although it's unnecessarily cruel and it must be hurtful to Nicole and the boys themselves that noel and sue refuse to acknowledge chris' stepsons as their grandchildren - and i do wonder how the radfords would react if Millie and baby daddy number two actually stay together and he treated Ophelia in a similar way - it's far better for them, in the long run, to not be associated with, and dragged into, the radford family circus. equally, it may be that her older kids' father - i have no idea if he's involved in their lives - has said he doesn't want his kids to be connected to the radford tribe, which would be totally understandable!
It seems that they barely have a relationship, Chris seems to visit his parents alone, so I'm not surprised that they don't consider them grandchildren. Technically they aren't his stepchildren as they aren't married.

The scaffolding wasn't the only thing being erected. There is talk that Millie conceived her baby during a labourers break.
I totally take this back, I didn't realize it was a joke and I can't seem to find a report function to get it deleted. If ADMIN see this please delete it. I think it's a really horrible thing to make up.