The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at Luke he hid his sexuality for years and he felt like he couldn’t tell anyone and they didn’t even notice. To be honest I feel like their kids are just another number to them. They don’t know their likes and interest and never seem to encourage them to have hobbies etc.
I wonder how many of the radford kids can swim. We’ve never seen sue talking about taking any of them for lessons or any other clubs for that matter. I wonder if the parents can name each child’s favourite colour and basic things like their top 3 friends at school. I bet they can’t, and that’s so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I wonder how many of the radford kids can swim. We’ve never seen sue talking about taking any of them for lessons or any other clubs for that matter. I wonder if the parents can name each child’s favourite colour and basic things like their top 3 friends at school. I bet they can’t, and that’s so sad.
Cue the next vlog Sue and Noel taking a few of the little ones to a swimming baths. Gifted or heavily discounted of course! Also some of the primary aged ones talking about their favourite colours and who they play with at school. Prompted by Sue for content.

Reactions: 26
Shame she didn’t spend less time on her back and more time in education going by her spelling!!!

Also she must have amazing budgeting skills to stretch her benefits this far 🧐 or is it a freebie for being an influencer on the back of her poncey dad repeatedly impregnating her vulnerable mum? 🤷‍♀️
Cant spell, grammar beyond appalling but a banging hairdo 👍... next job, the teeth love...🤓

I had to come here! I'm not sure if you saw as I haven't had time to read the full thread, but the Sun newspaper did a not very complementary article about the seatbelts in the camper vans. It's the first account I've read that doesn't talk about benefits or pints of milk or 24 bottles of shampoo! Do you think they're catching on? I don't think the radfords have enough money to sue the sun.

I feel a bit sorry for Millie now from her text.

I do get what you're saying, but she might have dyslexia, dyspraxia, asd, add etc. I don't think her education was ever made a priority. I think local salon's give them a good discount too.
If she has had learning difficulties since she was young, surely it was down to Sue and Nowull as parents to have picked up on it and addressed it and got her the necessary support she so badly needed and it appears she still needs ? Total failures the pair of them - they’ve let all those poor kids down big time- and still are- shame on them both- Dumb and Dumber- All the Gucci and Rangerovers in the world Sue but you are a total failure....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Cant spell, grammar beyond appalling but a banging hairdo 👍... next job, the teeth love...🤓

If she has had learning difficulties since she was young, surely it was down to Sue and Nowull as parents to have picked up on it and addressed it and got her the necessary support she so badly needed and it appears she still needs ? Total failures the pair of them - they’ve let all those poor kids down big time- and still are- shame on them both- Dumb and Dumber- All the Gucci and Rangerovers in the world Sue but you are a total failure....
I’ve got kids with dyspraxia and dyslexia along with a few other difficulties.
They are not an excuse, yes they find things harder but with patience and understanding they can really thrive in their own way.
But as a parent that’s taken time to learn and encourage them.
Every child and their learning journey should be treated individually because no child is the same.

Reactions: 10
I don't condone bullying at all, but Sue saying this is the reason she's not having any more children is absurd. According to Noel they aren't using contraception, so I think it's more likely the menopause.

Reactions: 39
yes having a child With someone is a big commitment… but a lot of them are born out of irresponsibility rather than commitment. I live in Norway and I’ve never seen so many teenage mothers running around, having babies born after a wild night out in the city… get drunk, get laid, get pregnant and repeat… I used to work in a bar and a parent & child going out and getting wasted together it was quite common… even going to lengths where mother & daughter racing to get laid by the same guy or sharing. It’s truly disgusting if you ask me.

Also when you ask a teenage mommy who’s the baby daddy than they proudly answer most of the times “I don’t know for sure, there’s a few options… I was drunk that weekend and I slept with option nr.1 Friday after a night out, and option nr.2 & 3 happend in the bar’s bathroom Saturday night between my 5 and 10th Sambuca and there’s the guy I met at the afterparty…I think I slept with him too but I was too drunk to remember… lol” Key word: PROUDLY!

In my personal opinion even though marriage and proper age is preferable, having children outside marriage wasn’t the problem, but the irresponsibility of bringing a baby into this world because the person is unable to use protection while having a drunk one night stand knowing that they are a child themselves and have no financial background or maturity enough to bring that child up.

If they are immature enough to have unprotected s3x than they are immature enough to be responsible for another life…and than the responsible taxpayer pays for it (I pay 33 % of my salary so they can pop a child and use the benefit to carry on with this irresponsible behavior). They are not just literally rewarded for their behavior, but also bringing up their child with the same standards. It’s an evil infinit circle, because here they make a lifestyle out of this thing, mommy did it, granny did it, my kid will most probably do it… so by the age of 30 you are already eligible to be a grandparent.

A lot will crucify me for my opinion, but while I recognize there are isolated instances where this might not apply… most of the time this is the case!

And what carrier is that supposed to be? What is she working with?
I totally agree with what you say.

That's exactly what it's like in Morecambe. My kids are the odd ones out in their peer groups for getting to their 20s with no kids. I'd love grandchildren but not until they're settled with a stable job, home and relationship. I was talking to mine in Millie / Luke's year the other night, going through a list of the friends I remember. Only 3 of them are childless at 21, most dads aren't involved at all. I get that accidents happen, but the vast majority aren't accidents, they're the result of irresponsible & purposeful behaviour that they're proud of.
As long as the state provides houses and benefits for them they will keep doing it. It’s actually the tax payer that’s paying for them. A lot of them have never done a days work.

Sue’s comment - she told the press no more children because how horrific homeschooling was. Interesting how she’s changed her mind here.
More like she’s too bloody old to keep having them. Stupid witch just uses lies all the time to defend her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve got kids with dyspraxia and dyslexia along with a few other difficulties.
They are not an excuse, yes they find things harder but with patience and understanding they can really thrive in their own way.
But as a parent that’s taken time to learn and encourage them.
Every child and their learning journey should be treated individually because no child is the same.
Totally agree- my second son is autistc- they told me at 4 years of age he would never read, write, tell the time, nothing - we proved them all wrong, he reads, writes ( beautiful handwriting- can use left or right hand depends what mood he’s in, 😂 his manners are impeccable...he also proved such a good swimmer, I used to take him every week to the local baths - he’s in his thirties now but still holds the record for 100, 200 metres at the Special School he attended from 4 to age 18. It took patience and time but I am so proud and still continue to be amazed at what he achieves...he has 5 other siblings, all who not only support him but me as well- yes every child should be treated individually - something Sue and Nowull have never realised...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't condone bullying at all, but Sue saying this is the reason she's not having any more children is absurd. According to Noel they aren't using contraception, so I think it's more likely the menopause.
Another pity post when it’s her dried up fanny that’s the problem 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Sue’s comment - she told the press no more children because how horrific homeschooling was. Interesting how she’s changed her mind here.
Those 2 women should be thanked, they not only provided a public service but they also saved her kids from smaller portions and further neglect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As if that baby hungry cow made the choice not to have more kids. :ROFLMAO:🤥 We all know Sue would be pregnant right now if she could but her body has clearly had enough. Instead of acting like a normal adult and coming to the realisation that her time is finally up, she has to point fingers and blame others. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 28
oh sue shut up. A few harsh words wouldn’t stop u having kids. It’s your body and age that have said no more

Reactions: 23
Thats the 3rd excuse isnt it....
Home schooling was in the papers, then on the show it was so she could enjoy life ect and now because of 2 women.

She needs to make her mind up.

• Haha
She’s such an attention seeker!! The fact that she CANT have more will get her no sympathy , she’s claiming to have been bullied 😂

funny how people are saying how lovely to have new grandchildren (taking the spot light away from sue) she’s put it back on to herself by using words like bully and suicidal.

what a horrible, self centred, old cow!!

Reactions: 21
That's exactly what it's like in Morecambe. My kids are the odd ones out in their peer groups for getting to their 20s with no kids. I'd love grandchildren but not until they're settled with a stable job, home and relationship. I was talking to mine in Millie / Luke's year the other night, going through a list of the friends I remember. Only 3 of them are childless at 21, most dads aren't involved at all. I get that accidents happen, but the vast majority aren't accidents, they're the result of irresponsible & purposeful behaviour that they're proud of.
Jeeze that's bloody tragic isn't it. I couldn't imagine having a child just out of my teens. Like you said accidents happen but seems like they want too much too young. I

I don't know why but the way she said she was having a Heidi's made me chuckle!

She doesn't half spill some absolute tit out her mouth. She also seems to forget that she can be a right nippy sweetie herself, especially if anyone dares speak ill of the rancid pie shop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeeze that's bloody tragic isn't it. I couldn't imagine having a child just out of my teens. Like you said accidents happen but seems like they want too much too young. I

I don't know why but the way she said she was having a Heidi's made me chuckle!

She doesn't half spill some absolute tit out her mouth. She also seems to forget that she can be a right nippy sweetie herself, especially if anyone dares speak ill of the rancid pie shop
But has anyone actually tried the pies??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.