The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue could steam clean her house with the amount that must be coming out of her ears 😅😅😅😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The YouTube comments are hilarious
Although it’s all arse licking on the Facebook page 🤮

It’s actually nauseating to read

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly cannot get over it l you almost want to give Millie a slap and tell her to get a grip . At 19 I had a baby my own home to run and A full time job working 12 hour days . Yes if my baby was poorly naturally I rang mum for advice but never demand she leave her holiday . It’s shocking that her mum having so many kids that she can’t even be a mother to her own baby . The hospital and walk in centre is six minute walk if that was me I would get baby in pram and go . Even at 19 I knew how to take my child a doctors .

scary to think she’s having another . I hope the baby’s dad steps in after watching that episode . Not normal for a girl her age to not know how to cook and even ring a doctor for her child 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly cannot get over it l you almost want to give Millie a slap and tell her to get a grip . At 19 I had a baby my own home to run and A full time job working 12 hour days . Yes if my baby was poorly naturally I rang mum for advice but never demand she leave her holiday . It’s shocking that her mum having so many kids that she can’t even be a mother to her own baby . The hospital and walk in centre is six minute walk if that was me I would get baby in pram and go . Even at 19 I knew how to take my child a doctors .

scary to think she’s having another . I hope the baby’s dad steps in after watching that episode . Not normal for a girl her age to not know how to cook and even ring a doctor for her child 🙄
I was the same at 19 I had a one yr old and a home to look after and I did it I certainly would not expect my mum to come of her holiday for a temperature

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The early KAC on C4 were very much fly-on-the-wall documentaries, I got the impression the camera was just set up in the corner of the room and family life carried on around it. With a few face-to-face interviews afterwards to add context. Hence lots of good footage of real-life situations. C5 seem to be setting up specific scenarios - e.g. Noel goes for a run, Noel says he feels ill, Noel at the doctors, cooking the salmon & vegetables, Noel training for the 10K, whole family cheer him on. Exactly like a soap opera.

Reactions: 23
So they are out again. I hope she hasn’t gone looking a scruff like she usually looks. You could put a £10000 dress on her and she would still look dog rough. You can’t polish a turd.
Or you can put lipstick on a pig....it’s still a pig...🐖🐖🐖...all the Gucci in the world won’t alter the fact Sue, you’re a Chav....all the money you fritter away and at the end of the day you’re still....Sue...Morecombe Minger with the pointy finger...🥴 my Polish grandad used to say “You can take a yokel out of a village but it’s still a yokel..”....

There is a wiki for those asking, you have to go to the list of wikis and scroll down to the bottom to find the Radfords. I'll link it here for those who can't find it https://tattle.life/wiki/the-radford-family/
Just read it 👍👏...but dying to know WHO and WHERE is this older brother of Sue’s that’s mentioned?? 😲🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice that room when millie was doing laundry for once and it was full of washing but also cupboards? I wonder if that is the so called “secret room” I don’t remember seeing it before

I just find it shocking how staged every episode has been! There’s not been one realistic/decent scene, how do they not cringe to death when asked to do or say certain things! It’s all just dog neglect, laziness, underfed children, terrible lying and shocking child safety.
im new to this thread what’s the secret room???

Reactions: 5
Has Chloe been mentioned at all on the TV series ? They have her photo on the advertisement but I thought she hadn't been seen on any vlogs or Instagram stories since she moved out ?

Do we know if they have fallen out ? Did she visit at Christmas ?

Reactions: 9
I'm starting to think Millie has learning disabilities...
I’m not sure about LD but a few of the kids are definitely deficient in common sense! Which is quite unusual I would think in kids that have had to practically raise themselves. They normally have that survival instinct, Chloe definitely has it.

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure about LD but a few of the kids are definitely deficient in common sense! Which is quite unusual I would think in kids that have had to practically raise themselves. They normally have that survival instinct, Chloe definitely has it.
One of my sons has a learning disability but can honestly say he has more common sense than Millie has in her little finger...and is it just me, but when she talks does she sound strange? Is it her teeth? Thought she was getting Invisalign? You could park a bike in that gap in her two front teeth...🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Love the wiki page. It doesn't however mention the 5th dog and the he/she saga and oh how funny it was that they didn't notice and the mean owners of the male dog didn't want to swap.

Reactions: 10
Or you can put lipstick on a pig....it’s still a pig...🐖🐖🐖...all the Gucci in the world won’t alter the fact Sue, you’re a Chav....all the money you fritter away and at the end of the day you’re still....Sue...Morecombe Minger with the pointy finger...🥴 my Polish grandad used to say “You can take a yokel out of a village but it’s still a yokel..”....

Just read it 👍👏...but dying to know WHO and WHERE is this older brother of Sue’s that’s mentioned?? 😲🤔
Yes its interesting that their families are not featured at all except Sue's parents a few times. Wasn't her older brother Noels mate and that's how Sue got to know him? Also is that brother from another mom or Sue's biological brother? Any siblings on Noel's side? Are his parents still alive?

Reactions: 11
Has Chloe been mentioned at all on the TV series ? They have her photo on the advertisement but I thought she hadn't been seen on any vlogs or Instagram stories since she moved out ?

Do we know if they have fallen out ? Did she visit at Christmas ?
She was seen briefly in the first episode but it looks like she will be featured in next weeks episode and it being around her moving out. If they was an argument it won’t be shown it will be all fake of them happy that Chloe is moving in with her bf.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.