The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AT LEAST chloe has moved out, has a stable long term relationship and works, so why not have baby, as for millie wellllllll......
Yes, Chloe has a job ... working for her dad.
Yes, Chloe left home ... living with her boyfriends parents
She's in a better position than Millie, but hardly independent

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Shes living with her boyfriends family I think unless shes just moved
Living with her boyfriends family won’t be ideal once the baby comes along (believe me I’ve done some of that, as a parent and a grandparent)
Hopefully they’ll be moving into their own place.

Reactions: 22
When you see comments on facebook articles and stuff I always see at least on person, quite rightly, say 'how can you be ok with him getting her pregnant at 13/14 when he was 17/18?' Then they get jumped on and told it ok because he supported her and stayed.

People are out of their minds. I have 2 daughters and I can't even imagine how I would react if they were in that situation. It could be the nicest, richest and most loyal fella in the universe but he'd still be a child abuser and I would want to kill him stone dead!!!
My response to these people defending them is "where in the law is this a defence?"

Answer is "there is no acceptable defence in the law of England and Wales"...if the child is under 16 it's rape each and every time the intercourse takes place end of story because consent is not possible and this law has not changed since long before Chris was conceived.

Are all these people really that thick? And the question is would it be in the public interest to prosecute him? In my opinion yes because they are public figures and if he is prosecuted it would teach young people that it is wrong...

Reactions: 15
Surely millie will have to announce soon, can't be long until she's due and more baby items will start appearing in the background of vlogs or posts.
One thing I don't understand is how they seem happy for chloe but we know Sue's not happy about millie?
Because her happiness for Chloe is probably for show

Reactions: 16
On the issue of seatbelts...each adult should also be wearing one and if they are not...the driver is responsible for the fine for the kids under 14. Easy job for the police here...screenshots of sues confession and video evidence both on channel 5 and YouTube. Easy prosecution

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Christ ,i thought The breaking News was something important like the Queen has laid a golden egg duck me pmsl

• Haha
Doesn't mean chloe's baby was planned though. She could be on the pill and been sick etc let's face it the sick plague is always going round the radfrauds. But she is 26 which is a good age to become a parent
I mean congratulations to her an everything.

This family are bloody obsessed with babies. Each one is just another one to add to the pile.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Theres was a past a few pages back someone said they live close, apparently he dosent want to be involved and she did announce on facebook and he made her take it down!
I thought the dad and Millie were together just now? Or have I missed something

Reactions: 8
Surely millie will have to announce soon, can't be long until she's due and more baby items will start appearing in the background of vlogs or posts.
One thing I don't understand is how they seem happy for chloe but we know Sue's not happy about millie?
I think she will just do a Kylie Jenner and one day just post a pic of Ophelia and her son and be like I didn’t want to say out or something like that. They may actually do a vlog about it but not too sure as Her last pregnancy was a heavy feature in the vlogs and this time it seems she doesn’t want to be featured much.
Chloe and her bf may have since moved into their own place or they may still be living with his parents for now. Either way it’s got to be better than he crammed into the radfords house. Chloe has shared some stories that some of her friends and siblings have put up about her pregnancy yet she didn’t share sues post. She shared the Walker family’s post. Sue and Chloe also don’t follow each other on instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just been looking and I’m pretty sure Millie’s second baby daddy has broken up with her too

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think she will just do a Kylie Jenner and one day just post a pic of Ophelia and her son and be like I didn’t want to say out or something like that. They may actually do a vlog about it but not too sure as Her last pregnancy was a heavy feature in the vlogs and this time it seems she doesn’t want to be featured much.
Chloe and her bf may have since moved into their own place or they may still be living with his parents for now. Either way it’s got to be better than he crammed into the radfords house. Chloe has shared some stories that some of her friends and siblings have put up about her pregnancy yet she didn’t share sues post. She shared the Walker family’s post. Sue and Chloe also don’t follow each other on instagram.
This is really strange. I know Chloe didn’t have Instagram or a public one for ages because she liked to keep her life private but I dunno why she would have her mum on there 😕

Reactions: 6
I’m actually happy for Chloe, I think she will be a great mum she already has experience bringing most of her siblings up while lazy Susan has a coffee, is lying on her back or popping another one out!!? And can we all be thankful baby won’t be living in that madhouse!!!

Reactions: 16
I feel like people are being a bit harsh on Chloe. Shes in a better position than a lot of people, shes 26 and seams in a stable relationship.
They may have moved into their own place or planning to do it soon, she maybe be planning a large gap between further children. Shes working, so what if its the pie shop her BF is working too.
I wish them well.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Didn't chloe have some news to break in last week's episode could it be this? And she's announced it before Wednesdays show?

Reactions: 7
Living with her boyfriends family won’t be ideal once the baby comes along (believe me I’ve done some of that, as a parent and a grandparent)
Hopefully they’ll be moving into their own place.
I’ve always found it strange that with the amount of disposable income the radfords spunk up the wall.. they haven’t given any of their kids a little money towards a house deposit. 10 grand would go a long way up north towards a house.. I don’t believe it is a parents responsibility to help with these things BUT given the amount they spend on useless tit you’d think they’d want to set their kids up in life.

Reactions: 30
I wasn't expecting to see that news from Chloe. And she went ice skating mid December, surely she must have known she was pregnant then?? Hard to tell from the picture how far along she is, it looks like she's sticking her stomach out a bit

Reactions: 14
I’ve always found it strange that with the amount of disposable income the radfords spunk up the wall.. they haven’t given any of their kids a little money towards a house deposit. 10 grand would go a long way up north towards a house.. I don’t believe it is a parents responsibility to help with these things BUT given the amount they spend on useless tit you’d think they’d want to set their kids up in life.
And given the fact that it’s having all those kids that have generated the money they should definitely be due their share.
Shame on Sue & Noel the pair of wasteful idiots.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.