The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the term bastard quite derogatory towards the actual child.. who has done nothing wrong other than being born to unwed parents. I certainly would never use that word and it’s not a case of ‘everyone’s easily offended’ but the children are innocent in this and it’s not really a term that’s needed when as emmagrace said you can just call them children. Probably just use the word to sensationalise what you’re saying but it’s really not needed.
Not to de-rail much. But I’m technically a bastard, and so is my brother. We were both born before my parents were married, which they are now. I don’t think the word needs using, what does it achieve

Reactions: 23
Not to de-rail much. But I’m technically a bastard, and so is my brother. We were both born before my parents were married, which they are now. I don’t think the word needs using, what does it achieve
To be honest I think said poster was just trying to be controversial, comment now gone by the looks of things.

Reactions: 15
To be honest I think said poster was just trying to be controversial, comment now gone by the looks of things.
Let’s get back to the radfords lol they fascinate me 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve read the wiki but feel like I need more gossip. Everybody thinks Noel is the creep which I possibly agree but SUE is the one to watch I think

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s get back to the radfords lol they fascinate me 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve read the wiki but feel like I need more gossip. Everybody thinks Noel is the creep which I possibly agree but SUE is the one to watch I think
First hand I can tell you Sue is one to watch.
I was going through old messages and emails ect a couple of weeks ago and came across a few that I saw at the time as nothing really but now I see the other side. She was a gossip for a start but would kick off if people spoke about her. Had a funny convo where she was inboxing me about 2 people who had a little disagreement, I told her to tell them to message each other, funny enough they did and it was sorted. But I dont get why she was trying to insert me into it, I aint got time for it especially when its not my issues.
Then seeing how she is now to Nicole compared to how she would slag her off and hated her for a long while even threatening to take her and Chris eldest child because Nicole was dirty and Lazy. Basically Chris would have had to make a choice.

I would say that shes gotten worse, but it could also be that I tend to overlook the bad in people until they do me wrong so I might not have noticed it all all. But I did see a change before we fell out which was around the time they started vlogging and the fame rolled in.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
When you see comments on facebook articles and stuff I always see at least on person, quite rightly, say 'how can you be ok with him getting her pregnant at 13/14 when he was 17/18?' Then they get jumped on and told it ok because he supported her and stayed.

People are out of their minds. I have 2 daughters and I can't even imagine how I would react if they were in that situation. It could be the nicest, richest and most loyal fella in the universe but he'd still be a child abuser and I would want to kill him stone dead!!!

Reactions: 30
Anyway back to the Radfords, loved seeing the media actually post a story not kissing their arses.
Influencers…. They influence good and bad. So when people see this feckless bunch with no care in the world they think it’s ok. The van rental company must be cringing.
At the same time channel5 are absolutely stitching them up. It’s laughable.

And although we all think that Millie is feckless. The rest of the older kids are working or in collage, they boys may be lazy but we only see a snippet so who knows. None have been in trouble with the law ect. I think they are a darnsight better than the elder kids of another family (the freers).
Oh god just defended the Radfords, must do a lft.

I am pretty sure Sue wanted Aubrey as a name but she wouldn’t because I used it first. Sorry Sue. 😂
But apart from HeiDIE I don’t think any are that bad. I probably would have gone with Heidee as it sounds better and spelt better, kids will pick up on the die part in school sadly.

I am still subscribed to the theory that they new puppy was to breed with the Walkers puppy and I am not believing Sue don’t know what a Willy looks like. I will await Mr Walkers visit and the advertisement on pets4homes.

The extension didn’t happen. Don’t think it’s going to, it’s far too expensive and they will loose most of the garden. No planningconsent filed either.
My guess is that they inheritance is has dwindled.
I bet unless it’s filmed there will be no Australia too. Also on that subject, the only holidays outside the uk are paid for by tv. And possibly the ones inside the uk all were too.
Maybe this tv show will finally be their downfall. More and more of their minions are calling them and Millie. They are really quiet no vlogs and only a few snippy comments here and there. Also once Millie announces her pregnancy or the baby once it’s born I think a lot of people will be unkind about it especially when they saw she couldn’t look after Ophelia on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
wow ok rude much I have 3 kids by two dads I’m with the youngest twos dad but we’re not married if anybody called my kids a bastered they’d get a slap for sure.
Same, my partner and I have been together 23 years, not married and have 3 kids. Would love for anyone to call our kids bastards!

Reactions: 19
Most of the comments on their social media are fawning over them but I would love to know how many comments are deleted

Reactions: 13
On the bastard thing, it’s not nice and it’s an outdated word even if it still exists in the dictionary. If I call my children little bastards it’s cos they’ve been acting like little bastards and not cos their mum and dad aren’t married. Also on this thinking, should we call all teenage boys wankers cos let’s face it those sticky sheets don’t appear out of nowhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was going through old messages and emails ect a couple of weeks ago and came across a few that I saw at the time as nothing really but now I see the other side. She was a gossip for a start but would kick off if people spoke about her. Had a funny convo where she was inboxing me about 2 people who had a little disagreement, I told her to tell them to message each other, funny enough they did and it was sorted. But I dont get why she was trying to insert me into it, I aint got time for it especially when its not my issues.
Then seeing how she is now to Nicole compared to how she would hag her off and hated her for a long while even threatening to take her and Chris eldest child because Nicole was dirty and Lazy. Basically Chris would have had to make a choice.

I would say that shes gotten worse, but it could also be that I tend to overlook the bad in people until they do me wrong so I might not have noticed it all all. But I did see a change before we fell out which was around the time they started vlogging and the fame rolled in.
I really used to think they seemed a sound family when the program first started. The longer they make them they worse they get, can clearly see the change in Sue..she's all about the money now and not about the kids.

Reactions: 16
Then seeing how she is now to Nicole compared to how she would hag her off and hated her for a long while even threatening to take her and Chris eldest child because Nicole was dirty and Lazy. Basically Chris would have had to make a choice.

How she has time for any dramas I've no idea. Here's an idea,look after your children Sue 🤪👍

Reactions: 16
Do they feed the kids properly? Fair play to Noel for cooking for that many it’d stress me the f out! But I can’t believe 3 pizzas between that many on the last episode

Reactions: 14
No that's just Sue's, there is another one like this for all the children to share in the kitchen. Obviously it was left to Sue to sort tea.
Lancs live have reported on the camper van saga on Facebook. The minions are in force today, but funny enough they aren't commenting on the issue raised.
it's bizarre that the minions are so blinded by adoration that they don't understand that people criticising the kids' lack of seat belts in the camper vans are actually concerned for their safety. sure, it questions Sue and Noel's parenting - which i appreciate the minions will not stand for - but if they actually cared about the family, they would be concerned that so many of the kids were travelling in vehicle on a main road without seatbelts! i don't know the details of the law, but even if it isn't necessary for everyone in a camper van to be wearing a seatbelt - which seems unlikely - i certainly wouldn't be driving anywhere without my kids probably belted in their seats - certainly not at speed down a busy main road. AND they chose to film their lack of concern for their children's safety and plaster it all over the tv! and for everyone saying it was "just" the older kids without seatbelts - because obviously it's totally okay to risk their lives! - that's clearly not the case, because the younger ones were on their feet wandering around and spilling milk while the camper van was in motion! Sue and Noel were sure to fasten their own seatbelts, yet concern for their kids' safety - regardless of age - was totally lacking. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Makes you wonder how these plebs calling the Radfrauds perfect parents,parent their own children? Very worrying.

Reactions: 18
it's bizarre that the minions are so blinded by adoration that they don't understand that people criticising the kids' lack of seat belts in the camper vans are actually concerned for their safety. sure, it questions Sue and Noel's parenting - which i appreciate the minions will not stand for - but if they actually cared about the family, they would be concerned that so many of the kids were travelling in vehicle on a main road without seatbelts! i don't know the details of the law, but even if it isn't necessary for everyone in a camper van to be wearing a seatbelt - which seems unlikely - i certainly wouldn't be driving anywhere without my kids probably belted in their seats - certainly not at speed down a busy main road. AND they chose to film their lack of concern for their children's safety and plaster it all over the tv! and for everyone saying it was "just" the older kids without seatbelts - because obviously it's totally okay to risk their lives! - that's clearly not the case, because the younger ones were on their feet wandering around and spilling milk while the camper van was in motion! Sue and Noel were sure to fasten their own seatbelts, yet concern for their kids' safety - regardless of age - was totally lacking. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I also seen a comment can’t remember whether it was YouTube or fb but someone mentioned the seatbelt thing and sue said that one of the children had to travel with the camera crew so they could take them all as only 7 allowed in each van but they was 15 all together including sue and Noel. Where did that child sleep then?
Edit: found the comment. They was also another comment about how they actually wasn’t allowed to walk around and max got told off for walking round and getting the milk.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No matter how much I liked someone I would still call them out over a child safety issue like this!

If it was my best mate I'd tell them they were needing to bloody wisen up , I'm not slating the Radford's over the seatbelts because I'm jealous or bitter , it's cos it's a bloody killer of a road and it's common sense plus the law to have them in seatbelts.
Their absolutely moronic fans seem to think the sun shines out of every orifice!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.