The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope it all works out for her she is financially stabled for a start unless like Millie 🙄

Reactions: 25
I’m so confused though if Chloe is pregnant cause she was posting loads of cocktails pictures on insta In November. She either didn’t know or it was mocktails

Reactions: 16
Good luck to Chloe she seems to be different to the rest of them. She works, she cooks, she can take care of them like she has done in the past and she also seems to have escaped. Also I feel like she won’t be manipulated for vlog content like Millie was with Ophelia. Let’s see if she gets a new pram and lots of other stuff bought for her like they did for Millie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I can’t help but be happy for Chloe. She seems like the only independent one out of the bunch and has a nice stable relationship. I bet Millie was fumming when she told the family she was pregnant.

Reactions: 47
it's bizarre that the minions are so blinded by adoration that they don't understand that people criticising the kids' lack of seat belts in the camper vans are actually concerned for their safety. sure, it questions Sue and Noel's parenting - which i appreciate the minions will not stand for - but if they actually cared about the family, they would be concerned that so many of the kids were travelling in vehicle on a main road without seatbelts! i don't know the details of the law, but even if it isn't necessary for everyone in a camper van to be wearing a seatbelt - which seems unlikely - i certainly wouldn't be driving anywhere without my kids probably belted in their seats - certainly not at speed down a busy main road. AND they chose to film their lack of concern for their children's safety and plaster it all over the tv! and for everyone saying it was "just" the older kids without seatbelts - because obviously it's totally okay to risk their lives! - that's clearly not the case, because the younger ones were on their feet wandering around and spilling milk while the camper van was in motion! Sue and Noel were sure to fasten their own seatbelts, yet concern for their kids' safety - regardless of age - was totally lacking. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Isnt it also a concern that basically an unbelted passenger becomes a missile in a crash.
So can injure/kill someone who is belted.

Wonder if Sue is bitter there too?

Reactions: 17
I’m kinda shocked about Chloe being pregnant, it seemed like she moved out and gained a new sense of life for herself. If I was her and got broody, I’d just go home and be reminded to take my birth control

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I find it so odd they haven’t announced it…I wonder if she’s even keeping the baby at this point.? I hate to say it but they always announce pregnancies 😕
The txt sugests she is. With the clothes and her saying My son ect, doubt she would be so possessive if it were the case.

Reactions: 14
I find it so odd they haven’t announced it…I wonder if she’s even keeping the baby at this point.? I hate to say it but they always announce pregnancies 😕
I think she’s was keeping it quiet and it’s been so long now she’s just decided to keep it quiet. I also think maybe this babies dad didn’t want to make it public. Also she has received a lot of backlash this week since the programme so it prob makes her want to hide it even more.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.