The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though, if your teenage daughter has a baby and proves herself clearly incapable of basics such as cooking and vacuuming (in the c5 clip it wasn’t even touching the carpet) and can’t handle being in sole care of her own child (with camera crew and older bothers for emergencies)…I would be keeping her on a very short leash, she seem to have no prospect of ever being able to look after herself and her child either practically or financially. Her parents should surely have been drumming in safe sex or just avoiding it altogether for the time being while she learns some basic skills to care for herself and her child.
i mean, yes - but i don't think Sue or Noel have either the knowledge or capacity to explain safe sex! it would probably also feel highly hypocritical to Millie if Sue broached the subject, given that she literally has 22 kids and doesn't use birth control. she's hardly a role model, and if she tried to drum safe sex into Millie, i doubt she'd listen. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
Someone better tell there deluded following that if they want there pies they for Christmas they better get them orders in now!!! Wonder if lazy Susan will go help in the magic pie shop when Chloe goes on maternity 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be honest I am bleeping sick of hearing about the Radfords. At the end of the day they are all just skanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Random thought but maybe millies baby’s dad doesn’t want it public knowledge because his family don’t know/embarrassed for it to get out/worried about the baby’s future being a cash cow. I mean no disrespect but who would be thrilled if their child brought home a radford spawn as their partner, not me for sure, it would be less awkward to say it was a one night stand baby, conceived during a blind fumble in the middle of the sea than tell anyone the mum is a radford
(no offence chloe that wasn’t aimed at you we know you were given the gift of brain cells unlike your parents)

Reactions: 13
Random thought but maybe millies baby’s dad doesn’t want it public knowledge because his family don’t know/embarrassed for it to get out/worried about the baby’s future being a cash cow. I mean no disrespect but who would be thrilled if their child brought home a radford spawn as their partner, not me for sure, it would be less awkward to say it was a one night stand baby, conceived during a blind fumble in the middle of the sea than tell anyone the mum is a radford
(no offence chloe that wasn’t aimed at you we know you were given the gift of brain cells unlike your parents)
Harley is the second baby dad, he has posted a scan on facebook. shes 36 weeks

Reactions: 8
i’m pleased for millie that in these circumstances it seems this child’s father is very excited for the arrival & for the baby itself and will be involved. obviously her circumstances aren’t great but at least it seems she’s going to have some support from him

Reactions: 13
I thought you'd pipe up- you always like to stick your oar in and gatekeep.

Listen, Chloe is in the public eye so yes, I will judge her reproductive choices. It's hardly a "committed" relationship when they have only been together 2 years and haven't even LIVED together yet. They might have jobs but they are still acting like dependents by living at home with their parents. You don't truly know someone unless you actually live with someone as a couple.

Moving out and getting their own place will change the dynamics of their relationship. Chloe might find out that he's a lazy sod who expects her to be like his mum and do everything for him. Throw a baby into the mix and it can all go to pot very quickly. It's certainly not as bad as Millie's situation, but you making it out to be a great situation to bring a child into makes me thing you're either really young or incredibly naive - or maybe i'm just a cynical witch. Real life isn't a fairy tale where everyone lives happily ever after. People are complex and you need to LIVE with them for a good few years before bringing a baby into the mix.

So yes, I am disappointed in Chloe. I just hope she doesn't start making motherhood her whole identity and pop them out like her mother and Millie.

Honestly at this point, I think Sophie is the most wise of them all. I know she's a gobby cow, but she at least got her own place when she became a teen mum, got a job that wasn't in the bakery, got married etc. She's doing the best so far I think.
I'm very sorry for popping up to 'stick my oar in' on an OPINIONS site. You do realise that posting an opposing opinion is fully allowed and very different to 'gatekeeping' (do you even know what that means? What a strange description for someone who disagrees with your opinion). I'm not an arse licker who automatically agrees with everyone just to be liked, if I don't agree with something I'll say so and I make no apologies for that. I'm not here to make friends. There are regulars on here who I've agreed with and disagreed with in equal measure over the years. Most people will probably realise by now that I'll hold no punches if I disagree with you, but I'm just as likely to stick up for you the next day if you say something I'm in agreement of. I take as I find, I don't hold silly grudges or vendettas like some. Hardly 'gatekeeping' (controlling or restricting one's access to things or right to an opinion... really not sure you got the right phrase to describe whatever it is you think I'm doing on here by daring to disagree with people! I've certainly never suggested anyone else can't have one, just don't expect me to always agree with it!)

I am neither young nor naive. In fact, I most definitely have never said it's a 'great situation'. You simply assumed that because I think you're being overly critical of her. It's not a situation I would personally choose to be in, but it's far better than many find themselves in (especially in that family).

You bizarrely contradict yourself by your comments about Sophie. She was what, 18 or 19 when she had Daisy? She definitely still lived at home (with Joe too) when Daisy was born. They had Millie's current room. And she did work in the bakery when her kids were younger (and so what? A job is a job). What has getting married got to do with anything? You don't have to be married to be stable. Her and Joe's hardly strikes as a happy marriage anyway. They're hardly a shining example, despite Sophie doing better for herself now (which came with age and maturity).

If we are to compare the two, Chloe waiting until she was 26 and had moved out of the mad house is far 'wiser' imo. I believe she and Jake wanted their own place but Sue and Noel advised them not to, to trial living together first (can tell they were hoping for it to fail). That suggests to me they could have afforded to rent somewhere at least but chose not to for now. On that basis, I fully expect them to do so by the time the baby arrives. A lot on here seem to assume that them living with his parents means they can't afford their own place, when I don't necessarily think that's the case.

Good luck to her I say. I really hope it all works out as she deserves to be happy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I would be cleaning it or at least attempting to clean it out of respect for other peoples property, nothing to do with a deposit.

Exactly !!! We always leave holiday rentals immaculate, it's only fair isn't it?
Totally right- what it boils down to is plain old courtesy and respect for someone else’s belongings or property- something the Radfrauds do not comprehend at any level- shopping trips are another example- feral children touching or throwing stuff on the shopfloor whilst the Morecombe Mo Fo films it...I bet the campervan company watched in horror at the blatant abuse of their property-their livelihood- hope they watched and thought never rent again to those classless chavs....

Reactions: 17
Harley is the second baby dad, he has posted a scan on facebook. shes 36 weeks
Yes but he’s not in the public eye so to speak. Millie has hundreds of random strangers who think they are her friend and think she’s not pregnant following her so I can see why he might not want them announcing it yet. They could be many reasons for Millie not announcing it and we will probably never know why. I am saying she is going to announce it at some point when she’s had the baby but who knows. When she does announce it she may decide to not show him publically. She may not post pictures or let her son be featured in the vlog. We will just have to wait and see.

Reactions: 8
Honestly, if a 26 year old wants to have a child, it's not exactly a teen mum situation, is it? She's got a brain, she's separate from the house... why do some people on this thread think she has to remain celibate and child free... what because her mums a dick? Because her dads a nonce?

She is her own person, and I'm sure as tit that you wouldn't criticise other 26 year olds for having children. It's a fairly average age to become a mum. Also, getting married ain't the be all and end all, did you know that all divorces start in marriage? 😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Yes but he’s not in the public eye so to speak. Millie has hundreds of random strangers who think they are her friend and think she’s not pregnant following her so I can see why he might not want them announcing it yet. They could be many reasons for Millie not announcing it and we will probably never know why. I am saying she is going to announce it at some point when she’s had the baby but who knows. When she does announce it she may decide to not show him publically. She may not post pictures or let her son be featured in the vlog. We will just have to wait and see.
She probably thinks she’s Morecombe’s answer to Kylie Jenner...😏...paparazzi will be camped outside hospital waiting with bated breath.....🙄

Why doesn't sue help with a deposit?
Didnt they pay £60’000 ish cash for that Range Rover they’ve sold back to same dealership they bought it from? Couldnt they have given Chloe some money towards a house deposit from that- stingy, skanky bastards.... maybe they need the money for an impending tax bill which I sooooo hope they get.... hopefully the start of their decline.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He has announced it? Its her who hasnt and her who got him to take his post down originally

Reactions: 1
They should be giving house deposits to all of their children from the amount of money they fritter away on crap

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.