The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I think a lot of their fans are very vulnerable with learning disabilities.

Reactions: 14
I don’t usually comment on these posts but saw that Chloe is pregnant. I always felt sorry for her because I remember watching her go away for uni and then coming back again after a short time.

I don’t know her relationship situation at all but plenty of people have unplanned pregnancies in less than ideal situations (I presume her baby was unplanned) and make it work so I hope she is one of them. There is no ideal time to have a baby.

Reactions: 15
I found him from one of her friends, friends list ffs lol. All that for a nose lmao. There is not 1 radford on his friends list. Would love to have a nose at the other dad 😏
one of my kids is one of the few mutual friends they have, they're not from the same friendship group, don't hang out in the same places - my kid reckons she shagged him in a scaffolding break. Other dad that we know of locally (not the one named on here) is completely locked down and doesn't have his real name on. I think Millie's learned that if she wants baby daddy to stick around for the sake of her kid, being part of a media circus isn't an option. If they are living together, they're living close to mummy and daddy, I see her too much for her to have moved far.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I can't see millie ever leaving home. I can't believe she's going to have two children and yet be so dependent on her own parents

Reactions: 14
“ she shagged him in a scaffolding break”

Lol, I can well imagine Millie spotting a suitable sperm donor up a scaffold and waiting for him to come down for his tea-beak to pounce on him. Would the timing have matched up for him to have erected the scaffolding at the Radford house? That would mean she could have taken him down to the basement rather than had to do the deed in the back of his van.

Seriously though, if your teenage daughter has a baby and proves herself clearly incapable of basics such as cooking and vacuuming (in the c5 clip it wasn’t even touching the carpet) and can’t handle being in sole care of her own child (with camera crew and older bothers for emergencies)…I would be keeping her on a very short leash, she seem to have no prospect of ever being able to look after herself and her child either practically or financially. Her parents should surely have been drumming in safe sex or just avoiding it altogether for the time being while she learns some basic skills to care for herself and her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The profile photo on his page, is that of his children? Has he got older ones.
someone said it was his sisters.
I think Millie did move out at some point. Around the christening she wasn't shown and the text alluded to her not being at home. Then someone posted some photos of Millie selling her pram and the house was definitely not the radford house. I think she may have had a falling out with her parents and may have moved in with her boyfriend even if it was temporarily. She is obviously living back home now and someone said they are no longer together. If this is the case it seems they are still going to co-parent the new baby so at least this child will know it's father. Hopefully the father's family will rub off on the child and it won't be brought up so like the radfords.
Regarding Chloe and her living situation. Sue said that she had moved out and in with Jake and his parents (or mother I can't remember which) Chloe has never stated where they are living (this might be addressed in Wednesday show) but Chloe is one of the quieter ones on social media and doesn't really share much. They could be living on their own or still with his mum.

Honestly at this point, I think Sophie is the most wise of them all. I know she's a gobby cow, but she at least got her own place when she became a teen mum, got a job that wasn't in the bakery, got married etc. She's doing the best so far I think.
Sophie used to work in the bakery and she only left as she was pregnant with Daisy. Also when she first at Daisy at 18 she and Joe lived with the radfords. I think she has since gone on to have her own place, get married and have her own career.

When Chloe has the baby, he will obviously go on maternity leave but I wonder if she will go back to it or she will leave? She can probably do whatever hours suit her I mean Noel does.

Reactions: 10
I think Chloe is funny. I remember the kids and counting when Sue and Noel were renewing their vows. Chloe was in the bedroom in the hotel and it was chaos. Chloe was trying to phone to order food and the receptionist put the phone down on her as she couldn't hear her, Chloe swung straight round to Sue and went mental at her, telling her she should control her kids and stop them screaming and shouting whilst people are on the phone. Sue didn't say a word. I think Chloe is the only one who isn't afraid to say her piece and not care who it upsets.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
To be honest I think a lot of their fans are very vulnerable with learning disabilities.
I have lots of friends who follow them and think they're wonderful. Full of the 'they aren't on benefits and they're all with the same dad' etc
Same with Hinch and Stacey Solomon. It is mind boggling that they can't see what I can see.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hopefully the poor new baby will have Chloe’s boyfriends looks, else baby will take after Chloe with huge lips and wooden spoon face 🥄

• Haha
So Chloe has announced her pregnancy . Why is millies such a secret ..
Millie did announce on facebook and baby dad told her to remove it. tho he has now posted a scan 5 days ago and shes 36 weeks 😳

Reactions: 7
I have lots of friends who follow them and think they're wonderful. Full of the 'they aren't on benefits and they're all with the same dad' etc
Same with Hinch and Stacey Solomon. It is mind boggling that they can't see what I can see.
If only they realised the Radfords will have taken infinitely more from the government than they could ever pay back in tax. Their cost to the NHS alone must be mind boggling!

• Heart
If only they realised the Radfords will have taken infinitely more from the government than they could ever pay back in tax. Their cost to the NHS alone must be mind boggling!
I honestly think after the 7-8th baby they should’ve told her to go private. complete taken the piss out the free healthcare, would she of had 22 kids if she had to pay for them? would she hell. hope she gets a big bill in the future for wasting NHS time.

Reactions: 22
Millie did announce on facebook and baby dad told her to remove it. tho he has now posted a scan 5 days ago and shes 36 weeks 😳
It was Harley that posted the baby announcement then within the hour it was gone

Reactions: 3
It was Harley that posted the baby announcement then within the hour it was gone
Ahhh maybe other way about then! hes not hiding it now, so I think theyve broken up and she cant tell him to remove it

Reactions: 2
I'm sure Sue's gutted that she isn't pregnant, can you imagine page 3 in The Sun of the three of them posing for a bump picture 😂
she absolutely reveled in the attention when her and Millie were pregnant at the same time. it wouldn't surprise me if she's desperately trying to get pregnant, knowing how much she'll make from articles and magazine covers of the three of them posing together showing off their bumps.

Reactions: 12
To be fair the lips are fake 😆

Oh god I can't un see it! Tina Teaspoon from button moon 😅

Sue HAS got what she wanted though a newborn in the house and millie won't be looking after him because she's always in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.