The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem to have forgotten her mom was at millies baby shower
The episode where Millie went to that house with Ophelia was June, so thats giving that Ophelia was around 8 months. Then Obviously them coming to Scotland was summer time too, and Millies baby shower was around 34 weeks so it definitely wasnt 11 months, and then thats saying that Sues Mum didnt meet Ophelia when she was born?

Reactions: 14
Ummm......surely the bleach cleaning supplies shouldn't be on the side in the same area as food prep. Where are the hair nets, hygiene precautions?!

I thought exactly the same, what an absolute slob
Untidy little skank, thought she was a neat freak and didnt like mess? Why cant Sue, instead of chucking mountains of washing down flights of stairs, put a laundry hamper in each bedroom and have a system where she does the washing for each bedroom separately- once dried, put it back in the hamper and put it back into appropriate bedroom- the teenage girls especially should be able to sort through, see what’s theirs and put it away- realistically, they should be doing their own bloody washing but that doesnt look like it ever happens....

That red flowery top does absolutely nothing for her.
Was this pre-Gucci era? 🤔

I feel so sorry for Luke. We all know this is bullshit and they never consider him for his own room. I know the 4 girls were crowded and Luke only had James but Luke works so he’s probably always been paying for his room whereas Katie has only recently worked. Plus Katie always goes on all the holidays etc. I do think that they needed to consider moving max and Josh and putting Katie in the smaller room.

26 I think x
How old is James? Felt so sorry for Luke when he said he couldnt sleep as James was “ gaming until 2 or 3 in the morning “ does he work like Luke? The cringe scene where they had to pitch for the vacant bedroom, just awful...🥴🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Just watching the new episode now. I do feel for any of the kids who inherits Noel's 1000 yard stare. The phrase "nothing behind the eyes" was created for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Of course Sue still lived at home when she had her first child, a 14 year old can't look after themselves let alone a newborn!!! Are they seriously glossing over the facts to paint a sweet love story? 😡
WE WANT STEVEN!!!!!! Show yourself lad, your sister says you get on really well- dying to see you!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Entire programme staged within an inch of it's life.. It contains the good, the bad, the ugly and the very ugly 😕... It is so so sad to watch. Two parents selling themselves to Channel 5 who are manipulating them into thinking they are celebrities and they are lapping it up.. Those poor children they don't know whether they are coming or going... They are trying to smile and act in all the right places and are struggling to determine fact from fiction... And for what? Money? The future for the children is unpredictable and completely foreign to their peers. Do their parents care... Doesn't look like it... Where do they all fit in in real life? Some of the younger ones ie Max and Oscar are so eager and genuine. Poor Archie is so angry from lack of attention. Tillie has a vacant stare and has a look of bewilderment about her and the rest are catching up on all of the above 😕. How can receiving free washing machines, cars, holidays, clothes and god knows what else make up for the love and personal development a child needs? Those children have to live out their adult lives and their son returned home because it was too much for him... Chloe probably will make it and maybe one or two others but sadly the rest will be completely lost or live in the virtual world of computer games or some other form of escapism. Finally, (normally I hate long posts, but on this occasion I can't help it!), does anyone know what has become of Faraday's premises now that the celebrities have moved on? !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did that child really put a plugged in phone charger in her mouth in Chloe’s room? And the hygiene in that pie shop, no hairnets and it looks minging.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sue allowing them to announce on national tv that her elderly mother lives alone. If that’s not dangerous, I don’t know what is!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m not being funny but wasn’t nanny bored shitless watching Hairdye take her first steps?! Surely once you’ve seen 20 kids learning to walk it gets a bit boring 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sue on instagram saying we've got all these questions I think it's time for a q&a- all the questions she listed are easily answered if you follow them on social media! There's no point them doing a q&a when they never answer any juicy questions, just boring crap we've heard a million times or stuff that nobody is interested in.

Sue here are some questions for your q&a that we would actually like to hear answered:
How did your brother really react to Noel impregnating you?
Why are you jealous of your daughters?
What do you really think of Nicole?
Do you count Nicoles kids as your grandchildren?
Why is Millie hiding her pregnancy?
What age did Noel start preying on you?
What are you going to do when the money dries up and you have to come back to reality?
Do you really think the Gucci's are flattering on you?
Why don't you give Lola the attention and walks she deserves?
How much did you make from breeding your dog and selling her poor overbred pups?
How many books have you read to your children in the last year without it just being for the cameras?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She shares this room with her child! It's an absolute pig sty, she should be ashamed to be bringing her daughter up among that mess. What an example to set your child!
I can‘t stand seeing messy rooms with drawers open too like wtf

This is what Noel and Sue had stuck on the back of their camper vans

0ABD5905-53B2-4BDB-BCFD-80A539F8877C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You know, the Radford's actually make me angry with how bleeping lazy they are.

I'm in my 20s. I live with my parents. I don't work. I'm a full time student. I have a severe and life limiting genetic illness. I am classed as disabled, and I always will be.

I have offered to pay money towards bills many times, yet my parents refuse. That's fine. I'm hardly going to complain.

But still, I am immensely thankful that I am allowed to stay with my parents for free. Because they won't take money, I make sure that I pay them in other ways. I do most of the housework. I do most of the cooking. If there's something that I can fix, then I'll do my bloody best to fix it. It doesn't matter to me how tired I am or how much pain I'm in, I feel that it's only right for me to help my parents as much as I can as a way of saying thank you.

If I, with my disability, can do all of those things, then why can't the Radford's? How difficult would it be for them to tidy up? To make a decent, healthy meal.

I mean, Millie, for christs sake. She's got a little one, and another on the way, and she can't cook to save her life. Her bedroom is bleeping appalling.

They have absolutely no excuse. They're vile and lazy, and I firmly believe that it's entirely down to Sue and Noel's inadequate parenting. They haven't even taught them basic life skills. They haven't brought these children into the world with the hopes that they'll grow into fully functioning, independent adults. They brought these children into the world for their own selfish desires. Horrible, horrible people.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yup, and they keep rabbits despite having no real grass 😡
Makes me cross about their fake grass. If you have no young kids or pets then fake grass is fine. In fact even dogs might be ok without real grass IF they get walked frequently! The Radfords have rabbits and it's obvious to most people that rabbits enjoy grass. Not saying the rabbits will die without it if fed an appropriate diet to make up for no grass, but still, how is it any fun for the rabbits on a run without grass. Dogs enjoy a nibble too,. sometimes they NEED a nibble for various reasons. Also, some of those synthetic lawns get very hot on feet or paws.

Reactions: 8
They seem to have forgotten her mom was at millies baby shower
Of course she was, looking like mutton dressed as lamb. I can picture it clearly now. That was August 2020, and I'm sure most of last night's show was filmed in the spring of last year, 2021. Definitely not 11 months apart. Plus I'm certain that wasn't the first time she would have met Ophelia (nor would it have needed to be, as restrictions weren't that strict in September 2020, when Ophelia was born. So more lies as usual.

All stood in an orderly line armed with a fluffy clean bathtowel.....🤥🙄
Yup, that was the huge giveaway that it was staged! 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
How old is James? Felt so sorry for Luke when he said he couldnt sleep as James was “ gaming until 2 or 3 in the morning “ does he work like Luke? The cringe scene where they had to pitch for the vacant bedroom, just awful...🥴🤦‍♀️
He turned 18 in October, so was probably 17 when that was filmed. I assume he has a job now, but think he was in college at the time (I remember him and Ellie getting personalised iPads for Christmas "to help with their studies")

If Luke was genuinely that unhappy about sharing he would have moved out by now so I think a lot of that was for TV content, to provide 'drama'. I can't feel that sorry for a grown man who could actually vote with his feet to do something about it. I feel more sorry for the likes of Ellie, still sharing at 16, and Josh and Max, two teenage boys cramped into a cupboard, who have no say in the situation.

Reactions: 9
I felt uncomfortable watching that baby being forced to walk to perform for grandma. I think she used excessive force a few times.

When will sue learn the children don't always want to perform

Reactions: 12
does anyone know what has become of Faraday's premises now that the celebrities have moved on? !
It was open last week when I passed mid morning, not been refitted or anything so I presume they just have staff in

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.