The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the series filmed? If Millie due in feb she would have conceived around may. Ophelia 1 in September (the programme said she’s 11 months) so would have been 3 months pregnant in last night episode roughly

Reactions: 11
Millie could have got a taxi to the GP/hospital
Called Sophie for a lift or help.

You can’t be a good mum if you can’t do basic things for your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Millie could have got a taxi to the GP/hospital
Called Sophie for a lift or help.

You can’t be a good mum if you can’t do basic things for your child.
I wonder if orphelias dad watches and thinks wtf tbh he's not involved by sounds of it but still...

Reactions: 24
I wonder if orphelias dad watches and thinks wtf tbh he's not involved by sounds of it but still...
Probably as useless as her brothers.
They looked rank just lazing around in bed while Millie cleaned up after them.

One of the best things you can do is to teach your kids how to be independent.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not caught up on thread but jheeeeez. Getting mummy and daddy to come home because their GRANDCHILD has a temperature....

Shows just how incompetent she is and that her parents know she isn't capable of looking after Ophelia too.

Reactions: 37
Everyone on fb was up Millie’s butt like.. oh she was so calm.. brilliant mummy. Eh up, if my kid had a 39 temp I’d be moving a lot bloody faster than that and not sitting round trying to call me mother who’s in Scotland

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I genuinely believe they were already due to drive home that day but needed a good wee "story line" to get some action and make it look like they're great parents willing to travel 7 hours for their sick grandchild. Never seen anything so fake in my life.

Reactions: 62
I genuinely believe they were already due to drive home that day but needed a good wee "story line" to get some action and make it look like they're great parents willing to travel 7 hours for their sick grandchild. Never seen anything so fake in my life.
Sue’s mouth was burning after the Chilli chips, it’s probably burning permanently with all the lies she spews out of it. She’s a habitual LIAR.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Channel 5 + Radfords = Bullshit

The whole thing is just a badly written soap opera with really bad actors. And the worst thing is she moved to channel5 because she thought that channel4 did them dirty, where next? TLC the home of the worst reality shows?
You can throw as much money, freebies and trips at this lot and they will all still F*** it up and make it look bad.

Maybe they could do a weekly makeover show, then the kids can get a proper wash and haircut ect.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
I've just watched this episode. Many thanks for all your hilarious comments Tattlers!

Actually LOL'd when the lad (James?) said he'd never walked the dogs before. Neither has anyone else 😂

Sue's badger-stripe needed significant attention, looks like she's gone completely grey underneath the brown dye job.

Biggest laugh was Sue eating the chilli "No-wull my mouth's on fire" 😂😂😂

The whole coming back early because Ophelia had a temperature was a total charade. It was so staged. None of them could act their way out of a paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
was it mould on ophelias bedroom wall above the cot?
No it was just the wallpaper.

Still can't believe she can't look after 1 child on her own. What she gonna be like with 2? Ophelia will probably move upstairs to Sue. It will be cramped 3 of them in Millie's room but I suppose its bigger than the tiny cramped space poor Max and Josh are in.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
was it mould on ophelias bedroom wall above the cot?
I read that possibility on here before I watched the show so was on the look out.It isn’t. It is the wallpaper pattern, it was clear on a wider shot as I was looking out for it.

I believe they did come back a few hours early, maybe morning rather than teatime but mainly Becasue it was raining, you can see that in those scenes. Millie and Ophelia was just their get out clause. Also Sue said she had to buy jumpers on the supermarket shop as it was cold at the north of Scotland.
When they got home Millie asked if they were still going to buy a campervan and Sue said no.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Finished the episode

Three medium pizzas for 15 people?! We have 2 medium between 4 of us then a side or two
That’s quite a shockingly small amount

Seeing all the children not strapped in, including Archie at one point, was just awful and terrifying.

I don’t believe for one second they weren’t coming home that day anyway from the holiday. As everyone else has said there were several other people Millie could’ve rang. Why did ch5 dramatise a baby with a temp so much too, then the next clip she’s totally fine!

I rewatched the chritmas vlog just now and wow you can really see Millie’s bump at the start when opening presents in pjs and when cooking!

Reactions: 21
thanks everyone glad it wasn’t mould, was also shocked when he said £77 for a chinese was the most he’d paid for a takeaway they really must not give the kids huge portions i could spend £30 on just two adults 2 kids easy

Reactions: 32
thanks everyone glad it wasn’t mould, was also shocked when he said £77 for a chinese was the most he’d paid for a takeaway they really must not give the kids huge portions i could spend £30 on just two adults 2 kids easy
I laughed at that, I thought to myself it’s gotta be hitting £100 if not more because of the amount of people … I spend £30 just on me and my partner 😂 add another £10 for kids meals if my two kids have any

Reactions: 17
Correct me if I'm wrong but is it legal to travel in a campervan in the back without a proper seat?
I saw a car seat for one of the children (although looked like the child wasn't strapped in properly!) but surely they didn't have enough actual seats for them all?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.