The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the news...... ran to Tattle!
My my my.... Chloe is pregnant 🤰
I bet Sue is seething 😤 “Nowell nowell I need a baby NOW!!!!”
I’m quite shocked Chloe is pregnant tbh, I always thought she’d live her life a bit more, travel more, experience a bit more before having a baby but she’s in what seems like a stable relationship, she has a home a job, etc etc so pleased for her!

Would LOVE to have seen Sues reaction! Lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think she’s was keeping it quiet and it’s been so long now she’s just decided to keep it quiet. I also think maybe this babies dad didn’t want to make it public. Also she has received a lot of backlash this week since the programme so it prob makes her want to hide it even more.
Ah makes sense I wasn’t sure! Thanks

Reactions: 6
Wow I'm shcocked about chloe but good for her she's lived a independent life got money coming in and had life experiences

Reactions: 19
I find it so odd they haven’t announced it…I wonder if she’s even keeping the baby at this point.? I hate to say it but they always announce pregnancies 😕
Maybe she’s going to hand baby over to sue when born

Saw the news...... ran to Tattle!
My my my.... Chloe is pregnant 🤰
I bet Sue is seething 😤 “Nowell nowell I need a baby NOW!!!!”
I’m quite shocked Chloe is pregnant tbh, I always thought she’d live her life a bit more, travel more, experience a bit more before having a baby but she’s in what seems like a stable relationship, she has a home a job, etc etc so pleased for her!
Sue probably known for a while. I told my mum at 7weeks. Chloe least 12 now
Would LOVE to have seen Sues reaction! Lol 😆

Reactions: 3
At least Sue didn't spoil one of the kids announcements by being bitter. Shame she can't extend that to Millie

Reactions: 23
My heart hurts for Millie. its not nice having your pregnancy shunned by your family, then your sister getting pregnant and everyone praises her. I get there situations are totally different, but still an innocent babe at the end of it all.

Reactions: 31
At least Chloe is in a stable relationship which looks like it might last. She’s not dropping her kegs for anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Plus they both knew having all them kids would end with grandkids…no good being shocked and jealous, you knew the end result

Reactions: 23
I find it so odd they haven’t announced it…I wonder if she’s even keeping the baby at this point.? I hate to say it but they always announce pregnancies 😕
Obviously she is 😂 that’s a strange thing to say IMO. It will be cos people will slate her for having two baby dads at 19 / 20

Reactions: 11
I though Chloe had more upstairs than to be having a baby when she hasn’t even got her own home.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm shocked at Chloe being pregnant, however,like many have pointed out, she works, she's independent, she has been with her partner a fair while, and she was the one sibling all the other kids were scared of because she actually took no tit off them and made them do as they were told. Good for her!

Reactions: 30
I'm genuinely happy for Chloe! She has such a stable life and there's no doubt she'll be a great mum. I really hope she gets to fully enjoy the pregnancy without Sue being jealous or overbearing

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.