Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SandGrown

Chatty Member
AT LEAST chloe has moved out, has a stable long term relationship and works, so why not have baby, as for millie wellllllll......
Yes, Chloe has a job ... working for her dad.
Yes, Chloe left home ... living with her boyfriends parents
She's in a better position than Millie, but hardly independent

• Heart
Reactions: 35

emmawhu

VIP Member
I thought you'd pipe up- you always like to stick your oar in and gatekeep.

Listen, Chloe is in the public eye so yes, I will judge her reproductive choices. It's hardly a "committed" relationship when they have only been together 2 years and haven't even LIVED together yet. They might have jobs but they are still acting like dependents by living at home with their parents. You don't truly know someone unless you actually live with someone as a couple.

Moving out and getting their own place will change the dynamics of their relationship. Chloe might find out that he's a lazy sod who expects her to be like his mum and do everything for him. Throw a baby into the mix and it can all go to pot very quickly. It's certainly not as bad as Millie's situation, but you making it out to be a great situation to bring a child into makes me thing you're either really young or incredibly naive - or maybe i'm just a cynical bitch. Real life isn't a fairy tale where everyone lives happily ever after. People are complex and you need to LIVE with them for a good few years before bringing a baby into the mix.

So yes, I am disappointed in Chloe. I just hope she doesn't start making motherhood her whole identity and pop them out like her mother and Millie.

Honestly at this point, I think Sophie is the most wise of them all. I know she's a gobby cow, but she at least got her own place when she became a teen mum, got a job that wasn't in the bakery, got married etc. She's doing the best so far I think.
I'm very sorry for popping up to 'stick my oar in' on an OPINIONS site. You do realise that posting an opposing opinion is fully allowed and very different to 'gatekeeping' (do you even know what that means? What a strange description for someone who disagrees with your opinion). I'm not an arse licker who automatically agrees with everyone just to be liked, if I don't agree with something I'll say so and I make no apologies for that. I'm not here to make friends. There are regulars on here who I've agreed with and disagreed with in equal measure over the years. Most people will probably realise by now that I'll hold no punches if I disagree with you, but I'm just as likely to stick up for you the next day if you say something I'm in agreement of. I take as I find, I don't hold silly grudges or vendettas like some. Hardly 'gatekeeping' (controlling or restricting one's access to things or right to an opinion... really not sure you got the right phrase to describe whatever it is you think I'm doing on here by daring to disagree with people! I've certainly never suggested anyone else can't have one, just don't expect me to always agree with it!)

I am neither young nor naive. In fact, I most definitely have never said it's a 'great situation'. You simply assumed that because I think you're being overly critical of her. It's not a situation I would personally choose to be in, but it's far better than many find themselves in (especially in that family).

You bizarrely contradict yourself by your comments about Sophie. She was what, 18 or 19 when she had Daisy? She definitely still lived at home (with Joe too) when Daisy was born. They had Millie's current room. And she did work in the bakery when her kids were younger (and so what? A job is a job). What has getting married got to do with anything? You don't have to be married to be stable. Her and Joe's hardly strikes as a happy marriage anyway. They're hardly a shining example, despite Sophie doing better for herself now (which came with age and maturity).

If we are to compare the two, Chloe waiting until she was 26 and had moved out of the mad house is far 'wiser' imo. I believe she and Jake wanted their own place but Sue and Noel advised them not to, to trial living together first (can tell they were hoping for it to fail). That suggests to me they could have afforded to rent somewhere at least but chose not to for now. On that basis, I fully expect them to do so by the time the baby arrives. A lot on here seem to assume that them living with his parents means they can't afford their own place, when I don't necessarily think that's the case.

Good luck to her I say. I really hope it all works out as she deserves to be happy.

• Sick
  • Haha

RedTiger

VIP Member
Definitely. Max shouldnt have to suffer because his grown up siblings (katie and upwards) cba to get their own place. How shocking is it it goes by whos oldest, rather than who actually genuinely needs it.
Late to the party but..

I don’t think the children should even be pushed out of the family house to accommodate their siblings. Renting and living is expensive especially moving out alone. I don’t think the older siblings should get the blame it is Sue and Noels fault for popping out so many kids they don’t have space to give them all a bit of independence.

I lived with my parents until my mid-late 20s whilst I was enjoying spending my money and saving up for a mortgage. I am privileged to be able to do that I would be pretty upset and unwanted if I was pushed out and forced into the adult world before I was ready because my parents couldn’t use a condom.

• Heart

MrOnions

Everyone on fb was up Millie’s butt like.. oh she was so calm.. brilliant mummy. Eh up, if my kid had a 39 temp I’d be moving a lot bloody faster than that and not sitting round trying to call me mother who’s in Scotland

• Heart

sebanna

Chatty Member
Watching 22 kids and counting, there seems to be a nasty undertone in how Millie is being portrayed- was there really any need to show her messy bedroom to millions on prime time TV. Millie's bedroom is her personal private space it shouldn't be shown without her consent. The way Channel five stage the show mean few senerios are believable, it didn't ring true that Millie would insist that 12 people would return early from holiday to drive her to a hospital, when her brothers could drive and there was a TV production crew (with cars there). She probably only said it because the producer thought it would make a better end to the programme then the Radford's holiday simply ending. After the episode aired she received many negative comments stating she selfish and couldn't cope as a mother. As Noel and Sue have dealt with the media for many years and at times been heavily criticised you think they would be more protective about the way their children are shown.

BannanCookie

Do we still call children Bastards in 2022 or am I back in the 70’s?
I call them for what they are and the term “bastard” its literally the term for kids born to parents who are not married…or every dictionary has a typo.
So please enlighten: what term you use for them?
If it makes you happier I can say “by-blows” instead…same for me 🤷🏻‍♀️
wow ok rude much I have 3 kids by two dads I’m with the youngest twos dad but we’re not married if anybody called my kids a bastered they’d get a slap for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
someone commented on their Facebook page saying why wasn't Lola walked? Sue replied she won't let her be walked with the frenchies as she's "really hard work".......
They don't deserve that gorgeous dog. Of course she's hard to walk, she's constantly cooped up in a tiny garden, probably being harassed by small children and ignored by her owners. Probably not very well treated if their treatment of other animals is anything to go by! She was meant for large open spaces. She has so much energy to get out. Of course when she finally gets out she'd be excited, straining at the leash etc.

We fostered a collie a few years ago. They're very intelligent and dignified dogs, and very energetic. Sue and Noel forget that Lola's entire existence takes place in their home, she can't go out places like humans do, walks are important for her. If they got one of their lazy lads off his ass to take her to a dog park and play fetch with her she would be so happy. Even a 5 minute walk daily would be beneficial for her. So many people in that house and so far Phoebe seems to be the only one who cares for animals.

Not sure what I expect when Sue and Noel do the bare minimum for their children, let alone their pets.

• Heart

emmawhu

VIP Member
It really annoys me how the media and their minions go on about how amazingly fertile they are. I mean, they certainly don't appear to have suffered any fertility issues (until perhaps now), sure. But tgat doesn't necessarily make them more fertile than anyone else who falls pregnant easily whenever they actively try to conceive.

Anyone who hasn't used contraception throughout the whole of their adult lives would probably have 22 kids as well. It's just that these days it's pretty unheard of. Even people who can't/won't use contraception for religious reasons prevent through abstaining if needs be, because nobody else is stupid enough to actually want that many children.

In reality, they're no more fertile than a couple with 2 or 3 kids who planned all of their pregnancies and fell pregnant on their first try each time. It's just that most people are sensible enough to keep their families to a sensible number and use contraception in between babies.

bitsandpieces

Chloe will soon no doubt be dumping the poor kid on sue and Noel or her siblings so she can go out and get trashed every weekend. She’s a drink and party addict so I can’t see her stopping that lifestyle anytime soon
how do you work that one out? not everyone continues their party lifestyle into parenthood and there’s nothing wrong with it when you have no responsibilities either. doesn’t mean she’ll carry it on once her child is born.

• Heart

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Millie doesn't like mess but her room is an absolute pig sty 😂. You couldn't make this shit up, actually you can if you're a Radfraud 😂

• Haha

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Why is it such an issue Chloe is pregnant? She’s 26, and more than capable to look after a child

• Haha
Reactions: 33

LimeAero

I've just watched this episode. Many thanks for all your hilarious comments Tattlers!

Actually LOL'd when the lad (James?) said he'd never walked the dogs before. Neither has anyone else 😂

Sue's badger-stripe needed significant attention, looks like she's gone completely grey underneath the brown dye job.

Biggest laugh was Sue eating the chilli "No-wull my mouth's on fire" 😂😂😂

The whole coming back early because Ophelia had a temperature was a total charade. It was so staged. None of them could act their way out of a paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 33