Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stewiegriffin

When you realise tattle saw through you “editing” at 4am
:sick::sick::sick::sick: Cheers, kids crying.

Right, that's it! Next time I get asked for nudes by some guy, I'm sending a closeup of Creepy's eye wrinkles. Uncanny resemblance.
1584445769351.png

He's so much of a cunt, he's starting to look like one as well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 136

Abi 1712

Can anyone else reassure me that they realised what utter bastards they all were towards Esme tonight?! Bratty little ratbag Isla pushes Esme off the Lilo and they all basically said Esme was being naughty and winding up Isla. You mean asking Isla to share anything with anyone else annoys her? That’s because she’s a little mare!!! I cannot abide that child. The little cackle Isla did when they said Esme was in the wrong. I know kids are kids but that child has spite in her. Not immature bickering, but pure SPITE. She’s awful!!!!!! Anyone else notice it? It made my blood boil!!!! I sometimes wonder if they hate Esme because of her hair colour because Chris tries so hard to cover the fact that he’s ginger, so they subconsciously have animosity towards Esme because she is proud of her beautiful hair. That child (Esme) doesn’t belong in that family! Isla and Isabelle however are welcome to them! But Esme needs to run a mile before she turns out the same! I am not condoning violence especially to a 8 year old girl, but I do hope Esme one day gives up being miss blamed and smacks Isla right on the nose!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

String Man

VIP Member
Absolutely LOVING Chris's work tonight :ROFLMAO: he sure is living his best life in the Maldives

I can just see him slumped up against the toilet at 3am in the outside bathroom, sweat pouring down his greasy face as he desperately tries to deal with all da haterz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Naataaliiee

not very appropriate

and i reckon Greasy has the shits
1.Does she honestly, really still think he’s editing til 4am??
2. He won’t come in the room for a reason, that’s for sure. I’ll give you a clue- it’s female, and probably under the legal age of consent

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Kitkat81

Only the Inghams can start a travel vlogging channel the day all non essential travel to the rest of the world has been banned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

I'm absolutely stunned by the 'most selfless person I know'!! You had it all Sarah! You were having pool parties at Zoella's house. You were being invited to meet Anne-Marie at the Capital FM Summer Time Ball. You were probably the most loved family vloggers in the country. And then your 'selfless' husband buggered it all up for you and your girls by thinking with his dick rather than his very small brain. He simply couldn't be more narcissistic. And narcissists are selfish to the core. He doesn't give a toss about you, his children or anyone else. You are being manipulated and lied to as well but you just can't see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Necromencer

Afternoon fellow Tattlers. Well aren't we being treated to some truly "special" footage from the sweaty minghams :rolleyes: Along with many of you, I really hope they can get back to the UK where they can be part ot the vile selfish bastards who have stockpiled items, and now others in genuine need are going without. Today I visited no less than 8 shops including mainstream supermarkets as well as my local and village shops further a field, to purchase toilet rolls for my 90 year old housebound neighbour, who has no immediate family. Never have I been so sickened and saddened at the human race. This lady was a missionary and nurse for 45 years, she volunteeered overseas in a war torn country in Africa. She has tended the sick, the dying, the highly contagious. She is a proud, dignified, gentile and gentle soul and my heart nearly broke this morning when she rang me and asked if she could possibly "trouble me for a few sheets of toilet tissue" her regular on-line delivery had almost nothing for her. I ran round and gave her a couple of rolls and then when in search for more. These greedy, selfish, money grabbing Minghams are part of a bigger problem in this country.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

SarahGard83

VIP Member
They boil my blood. I'm currently self isolating as was diagnosed with leukaemia 2 weeks ago. I will still go to my hospital appointments but will not be going anywhere other than that as I'm at high risk. It's people like the Ingham with their ignorant attitudes that are putting people like me at risk. They don't care as long as they're doing what they want to do. Stuff the rest of the world 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

Lilys

Chatty Member
I would seriously want my money back if I was there and the Ingham Family turned up !
I can honestly say the Ingham Family have not sold that holiday to me one tiny bit !!
They’re the family on the plane that are loud and obnoxious and you sit there thinking “I hope to God they’re not at the same hotel as us...”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I live for Ingham holidays 😂 always guaranteed at least one night of ranting from Creepy or Lazy. The greaseballs attitude tonight on insta is reminding me of when they had Twitter and used to argue with people non-stop. Those were the days 😂

I crease up when I hear him calling himself a well-educated individual. He absolutely loves himself.

Imagine never being able to actually enjoy a holiday, because you're too busy stuck to your phone posting bitchy responses to those with valid points. Imagine constantly being reminded of how much of a dirty disgusting creep you are, and having to spend ages deleting comments.

Living your best life 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

esbechloe

F849B075-31E7-4D3B-8C33-2C98BB93DA99.png
guys i freaking made it. i’m on her stories. this is a message i sent privately to rachel which she sent then as proof to sarah that people were backing her up and sarah feels it’s okay to share it publicly on her stories. okay then? rachel showed the convo between her and sarah to me but i don’t know if it’s okay to post it here? i’ll tell you my highlight tho “bye c*nt have fun with ur weirdo husband”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Travel bloggers?

they get burnt to a crisp everywhere they go

they don’t do any culture

they don’t eat the countries / regions local food

they don’t even learn how to say hello in the language

the hotel all the ever use is the pool and the all inclusive never show any other facilities

thought EUROPE was Spain and France

Don’t venture out until the afternoon

and they’ve got that red faced, melting waxwork creep sweating all over and going straight in the pools with all his clothes on. Grim

maybe the above can be their sales pitch to the travel companies. Think I’ve sold them well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
not very appropriate

and i reckon Greasy has the shits
Most selfless person?
pretty selfish shagging around behind your back isn’t it sarah?

why won’t he edit in the bedroom? Doesn’t want you to see what he’s actually doing maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 62