The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle is like the Radford girls. She always has the baby in tow. However to be fair to Sue Radford she is about to have her fifth under five and has a tribe of older ones to share the load. Dreadful as Isabelle is she is just a cash cow for the weirdo’s and an unpaid au pair.
Yeah half the pictures are just wrong what is it going be like when she tries and gets a bf or even a job and they do a search about her por isabella yeah I never tho of it that way

Reactions: 6
And now we are in lockdown. Oh this is gonna be fun!! I'm climbing the walls after 1 day 😱😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s alright the garage is full of old holiday clothes, swimsuits and duvet covers. That should suffice until the shops restock.
Surprised they are not selling the stuff to the much needed ifam they have lol crusty nickers are free sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit childish no? I can almost (unwillingly) see a poked out tongue. Laugh it up foo...just you wait til you get home and you have nothing to eat. Normal state though for that house as they always eat out - but wait, lockdown 🙈 unless granny is stocking up for them

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Bit childish no? I can almost (unwillingly) see a poked out tongue. Laugh it up foo...just you wait til you get home and you have nothing to eat. Normal state though for that house as they always eat out - but wait, lockdown 🙈 unless granny is stocking up for them
Is that real time as in has he posted that at 3am, Maldives time?

Reactions: 8
The state of Creepys hair in today's vlog...😂 Poor baby out in the heat all day... Anyone knows a baby should not be in the heat for an extended period of time. Oh how I am hoping they get stuck there and have to pay for everything. You better hope your pocket range sells so you can pay for your stay...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20200316-205919_Instagram.jpg

In her bid not to get Coronavirus Sarah is using 2nd hand sun cream? For all she knows the previous owner bleeping died from Coronavirus. This would be a disgusting story any time, but during a pandemic one has to ask if Sarah is a very lot simple minded and not in fact a very lot well educated?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
What a prized prick he is! Absolutely disgusting comment to someone who paid his wages. Not everyone is going to like you, get the duck over yourself! You know what creepy, im the most down to earth, caring, loving person who will do anything for people, even those who hurt me, but i still have haters, ive no idea why because im genuinely a quiet and shy person. The only time i say bad stuff is when idioctic pricks like you push me over the top and think you are gods gift. Just piss off back to the rock you crawled out from

• Heart
Reactions: 39
duck off the internet and do us all a favour then you greasy little prick ... fine with it when making money off it though

View attachment 96485

In her bid not to get Coronavirus Sarah is using 2nd hand sun cream? For all she knows the previous owner bleeping died from Coronavirus. This would be a disgusting story any time, but during a pandemic one has to ask if Sarah is a very lot simple minded and not in fact a very lot well educated?
Why has she only just headed to the shop for more cream when they got burnt on day one and are on at least day three now? Did she think ifam would send her some?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Granny will have definitely been stocking up for them. She won't have her precious boy going without.

I cannot believe Sarah's arrogance on her insta stories. We are all so worried about the very scary state that the world is currently in and she really thinks that we care that she has some nice new sunscreen! And as for his comment - utterly disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
They shop one meal at a time. How are they going to cope when they get home!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Granny will have definitely been stocking up for them. She won't have her precious boy going without.

I cannot beleive Sarah's arrogance on her insta stories. We are all so worried about the very scary state that the world is currently in and she really thinks that we care that she has some nice new sunscreen. And as for his comment - utterly disgusting.
It's good she likes her sunscreen - shes going to be needing it when flights are cancelled and shes stuck out there 🤣

But can I just say EW? Who knows what hands were on that sunscreen before. Could have been rubbing it into his arse crack then returning his hands to it to do his sweaty balls - then she dips her hands in it 🤢 but it's all good - its factor 50 so will keep the sanitizing rays off her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does he not understand anyway does not have an S on the end

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whilst most of the country are worried about how to pay bills if and when we have to self isolate, how to feed our families with no food in shops, how to care for our elderly family and neighbours and various other things they care about flogging merch! Let me tell you now 160 orders and you are loving life..just wait because it will dwindle very soon. People aren’t spending unless it’s a necessity. A frigging key ring and tote bag..no-one
gives a damn. They want to support local to keep people in jobs..not the internet..I can’t wait for you to come back to reality with a bang if and when you return!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.