The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not very appropriate

and i reckon Greasy has the shits
Most selfless person?
pretty selfish shagging around behind your back isn’t it sarah?

why won’t he edit in the bedroom? Doesn’t want you to see what he’s actually doing maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Chrissy looks rancid on that recent vlog, even with his manchild brain what sweaty dog would wear a grey shirt in blistering heat? ASTOUNDS ME 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 34
if I was gifted such a gorgeous relaxing holiday all phones, ipads, laptops wouls be banned and I would just relax not stay up until; 4am 'editing' if the resort needed footage then take pics and small vids and make a compilation when i got home !!

Reactions: 33
not very appropriate

and i reckon Greasy has the shits
Yes, so selfless sitting on the loo until 4am 🤢🤔

If editing takes 3 hours and they are a day behind why does he do it say , between 9am and midday,?

Is it cos hes not editing the vlog andcstsys up all night messaging teens on various platforms?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
if I was gifted such a gorgeous relaxing holiday all phones, ipads, laptops wouls be banned and I would just relax not stay up until; 4am 'editing' if the resort needed footage then take pics and small vids and make a compilation when i got home !!
If the girls are sitting doing homework all morning as claimed. Why isn’t Chris doing the editing then?

Sarah really is thick if she thinks him staying up all night is ‘selfless’ could easily spend three hours in the morning doing it

Reactions: 39
Yes, so selfless sitting on the loo until 4am 🤢🤔

If editing takes 3 hours and they are a day behind why does he do it say , between 9am and midday,?

Is it cos hes not editing the vlog andcstsys up all night messaging teens on various platforms?
I don't think he messages anyone anymore. I think he just watches p0rn. 😑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry but if I had spent that kind of money on a holiday I’d be a bit peed off I didn’t get the shack in the sea as filmed in tonight’s drone footage. The hotel looks so basic and so empty you really aren’t selling it to people at all 😂 And how sunburnt is Isla!
I hope that's not his drone you have to have a licence to fky a drone over there or is creepy breaking the law yet again🛩

Reactions: 5
I'm absolutely stunned by the 'most selfless person I know'!! You had it all Sarah! You were having pool parties at Zoella's house. You were being invited to meet Anne-Marie at the Capital FM Summer Time Ball. You were probably the most loved family vloggers in the country. And then your 'selfless' husband buggered it all up for you and your girls by thinking with his dick rather than his very small brain. He simply couldn't be more narcissistic. And narcissists are selfish to the core. He doesn't give a toss about you, his children or anyone else. You are being manipulated and lied to as well but you just can't see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Sorry massively if this is SOOPER irritating to explain again, but can someone tell me what the joke is regarding Switzerland? This was obviously before I signed up 🤗

Reactions: 5
Also - probably be shot down for this, but Isla was genuinely the sweetest looking child I think I’ve ever seen, (excluding my daughter of course 🤣) she really was adorable and loveable. I cannot literally CANNOT believe they difference in her!!!! Looks mean nothing no, and I’d never pick fun in a child’s looks, but her ugly attitude is what I can’t believe!!!! Sad to see. Gone from iddy biddy to bratty watty 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Might've been said- I'm struggling to keep up as usual!- what if Lazy and Creepy catch the virus and are stuck in a hospital in the Maldives...what becomes of the children? No one around to look after them, unlike at home where theres other family members and friends. This would be my idea of a nightmare

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.