The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F849B075-31E7-4D3B-8C33-2C98BB93DA99.png
guys i freaking made it. iā€™m on her stories. this is a message i sent privately to rachel which she sent then as proof to sarah that people were backing her up and sarah feels itā€™s okay to share it publicly on her stories. okay then? rachel showed the convo between her and sarah to me but i donā€™t know if itā€™s okay to post it here? iā€™ll tell you my highlight tho ā€œbye c*nt have fun with ur weirdo husbandā€

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
View attachment 96827guys i freaking made it. iā€™m on her stories. this is a message i sent privately to rachel which she sent then as proof to sarah that people were backing her up and sarah feels itā€™s okay to share it publicly on her stories. okay then? rachel showed the convo between her and sarah to me but i donā€™t know if itā€™s okay to post it here? iā€™ll tell you my highlight tho ā€œbye c*nt have fun with ur weirdo husbandā€
Omg, congrats hun !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Government of Maldives has announced a ban on entry into Maldives of anyone who has left or transited the UK in the last 14 days, with effect from 11.59 pm local time (6.59 pm GMT) on 18 March. Like Maldivian nationals returning to Maldives from the UK, British Nationals with residency in Maldives and who have a Maldivian spouse will be admitted and placed into quarantine. This does not affect British Nationals already in Maldives who should follow the advice of local authorities.

The new travel restrictions are likely to affect commercial flight schedules. We recommend that British travellers who wish to leave contact their airline or travel company to ensure their travel plans can be met.

Reactions: 15
GIRLS CAUGHT FIGHTING ON CAMERA! MALDIVES DAY 5

Vlog starts with footage of the pier with a wide angle lens.:rolleyes:

It's Monday and everyone is feeling tired, well Lazy is at least. It was a late night last night. Lazy got to sleep after 1am. Jace's nap was late so he wouldn't sleep. Lazy didn't want to wake him up when her alarm went off but he woke up for a feed at 8:30am before going back to sleep. Creepy didn't go to sleep until 5am after editing the vlog.:rolleyes:Jace and Creepy are asleep back at the room. Lazy has dragon fruit and watermelon for breakfast and is going to take some back to the room for Jace.

Back at the room Isla and Jace are sat outside looking at the sea. It's quarter to one. Lazy's phone is an hour behind because the Island's time is an hour ahead of Male. The girls have been doing some schoolwork. They have run out of the Nivea suncream. They have a lot of the banana boat one left but it doesn't work. Lazy doesn't want Jace or the girls burning. People have messaged Lazy to tell her it failed testing so she doesn't know why it's still on sale. Could ask the same about your blankets Lazy.:unsure:They are waiting for Creepy and are off to the pool.:rolleyes:

Footage of the pool and the girls lying on the sun loungers. Lazy picks up Jace and puts him in the pool. Creepy is surprised he is still awake as he's been awake for a while. Esme and Isla are arguing in the background. Creepy says it's best to leave them to it as getting involved escalates it. Lazy says if you get involved they stay stuff like 'why are you taking her side' 'she did this' 'she did it first' and you're constantly being parented by your children.:rolleyes:Lazy says she thinks Esme is the one being naughty right now but she says she's not. Isla has a smug look on her face. Lazy asks Esme if she's winding Isla up and Creepy says they can always tell by Esme's face.:rolleyes:She always giggles when she's being a bad girl. Isla won't share the inflatables and Isla laughs about it. Creepy tells us they're not 100% good. The way they single that girl out is disgusting.:mad:

Lazy says Isabelle argues more than anyone else in the family. She argues with dad, with mum, with Esme and with Isla. Creepy says when she argues with him everyone else gangs up on him too. Isabelle says Creepy mishears things sometimes but Creepy tells her she think she has him wrapped around her little finger.:sleep:Isabelle says Lazy is the scarier parent. Everyone calls her 'Izzy' so she knows she's in trouble when she calls her 'Isabelle'. Lazy says she calls her 'Is'. Creepy always knew he was in serious trouble when people said 'Christopher John Malcolm Ingham get here'.:sleep::rolleyes:Lazy Laughs. They never call the girls with their middle name but Creepy says he has done it before. At nursery Esme would tell people her name was 'Esme Alexa Beatleball Jane'. She thought her name was 'beatleball' because that's what Creepy and Lazy used to call her.:sleep:

More pool footage.:rolleyes:

They've had a few hours at the pool and now they're going to the pier to jump off it.:rolleyes:

The girls jump in and Creepy woohoos. They came to the pier to jump off because the water looks amazing. Creepy said it was shallower than he thought and he nearly broke his leg. Lazy is holding Jace and Isla clings onto the other side of her body.:rolleyes:

They had half an hour in the room to get changed and now it's off to dinner. Creepy feeds Jace a sour patch jelly, even though Lazy tells him not to. Staff come to give them more drinks and a sheet for Jace. They aren't spending the usual hour at the room because they want an early night. Lazy shows Isabelle's dress.:rolleyes:

Isla has walked into the dessert room and shows the desserts.:rolleyes:

They've never eaten passion fruit before and Esme got some from the fruit bar. She saw it and didn't want to eat it. Lazy asks how it's called passion fruit when it looks like frogspawn. The girls liked it but Isabelle didn't.

Lazy films a crab. They are on the beach to look at the stars. Jace falls asleep at the beach lazy might dream feed him and hopefully he has a better night's sleep.

End of vlog.

Always picking on Esme but it looked like Isla pushed Esme off the inflatable. These screenshots were taken a second apart. Iddy biddy Isla who can do no wrong:rolleyes:
View attachment 96820View attachment 96821

šŸ¤®
View attachment 96828
Esma gets all the rubbish when its spoilt brat that starts it there bored I dont they want to be there no more the heat nothihg to do getting bites of insects that itch like mad sun burn screaming baby hes gonna be worse then isla that's saying something

Reactions: 13
Gatwick Airport trending on Twitter - planes banned from landing between midnight and 5am

Hope BA bung them on a last minute flight tomorrow and they don't have time to pack their stolen inflatables.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

View attachment 96827guys i freaking made it. iā€™m on her stories. this is a message i sent privately to rachel which she sent then as proof to sarah that people were backing her up and sarah feels itā€™s okay to share it publicly on her stories. okay then? rachel showed the convo between her and sarah to me but i donā€™t know if itā€™s okay to post it here? iā€™ll tell you my highlight tho ā€œbye c*nt have fun with ur weirdo husbandā€
post it

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Can't wait until they get home.
Sara: BORIS MATE WE NEED TO APPLY FOR THE SMALL BUSINESS LOAN, THIS CORONA HAS REALLY HIT US HARD.
Boris: NAH LOVE THAT WAS YOUR HUSBEND

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
GIRLS CAUGHT FIGHTING ON CAMERA! MALDIVES DAY 5

Vlog starts with footage of the pier with a wide angle lens.:rolleyes:

It's Monday and everyone is feeling tired, well Lazy is at least. It was a late night last night. Lazy got to sleep after 1am. Jace's nap was late so he wouldn't sleep. Lazy didn't want to wake him up when her alarm went off but he woke up for a feed at 8:30am before going back to sleep. Creepy didn't go to sleep until 5am after editing the vlog.:rolleyes:Jace and Creepy are asleep back at the room. Lazy has dragon fruit and watermelon for breakfast and is going to take some back to the room for Jace.

Back at the room Isla and Jace are sat outside looking at the sea. It's quarter to one. Lazy's phone is an hour behind because the Island's time is an hour ahead of Male. The girls have been doing some schoolwork. They have run out of the Nivea suncream. They have a lot of the banana boat one left but it doesn't work. Lazy doesn't want Jace or the girls burning. People have messaged Lazy to tell her it failed testing so she doesn't know why it's still on sale. Could ask the same about your blankets Lazy.:unsure:They are waiting for Creepy and are off to the pool.:rolleyes:

Footage of the pool and the girls lying on the sun loungers. Lazy picks up Jace and puts him in the pool. Creepy is surprised he is still awake as he's been awake for a while. Esme and Isla are arguing in the background. Creepy says it's best to leave them to it as getting involved escalates it. Lazy says if you get involved they stay stuff like 'why are you taking her side' 'she did this' 'she did it first' and you're constantly being parented by your children.:rolleyes:Lazy says she thinks Esme is the one being naughty right now but she says she's not. Isla has a smug look on her face. Lazy asks Esme if she's winding Isla up and Creepy says they can always tell by Esme's face.:rolleyes:She always giggles when she's being a bad girl. Isla won't share the inflatables and Isla laughs about it. Creepy tells us they're not 100% good. The way they single that girl out is disgusting.:mad:

Lazy says Isabelle argues more than anyone else in the family. She argues with dad, with mum, with Esme and with Isla. Creepy says when she argues with him everyone else gangs up on him too. Isabelle says Creepy mishears things sometimes but Creepy tells her she think she has him wrapped around her little finger.:sleep:Isabelle says Lazy is the scarier parent. Everyone calls her 'Izzy' so she knows she's in trouble when she calls her 'Isabelle'. Lazy says she calls her 'Is'. Creepy always knew he was in serious trouble when people said 'Christopher John Malcolm Ingham get here'.:sleep::rolleyes:Lazy Laughs. They never call the girls with their middle name but Creepy says he has done it before. At nursery Esme would tell people her name was 'Esme Alexa Beatleball Jane'. She thought her name was 'beatleball' because that's what Creepy and Lazy used to call her.:sleep:

More pool footage.:rolleyes:

They've had a few hours at the pool and now they're going to the pier to jump off it.:rolleyes:

The girls jump in and Creepy woohoos. They came to the pier to jump off because the water looks amazing. Creepy said it was shallower than he thought and he nearly broke his leg. Lazy is holding Jace and Isla clings onto the other side of her body.:rolleyes:

They had half an hour in the room to get changed and now it's off to dinner. Creepy feeds Jace a sour patch jelly, even though Lazy tells him not to. Staff come to give them more drinks and a sheet for Jace. They aren't spending the usual hour at the room because they want an early night. Lazy shows Isabelle's dress.:rolleyes:

Isla has walked into the dessert room and shows the desserts.:rolleyes:

They've never eaten passion fruit before and Esme got some from the fruit bar. She saw it and didn't want to eat it. Lazy asks how it's called passion fruit when it looks like frogspawn. The girls liked it but Isabelle didn't.

Lazy films a crab. They are on the beach to look at the stars. Jace falls asleep at the beach lazy might dream feed him and hopefully he has a better night's sleep.

End of vlog.

Always picking on Esme but it looked like Isla pushed Esme off the inflatable. These screenshots were taken a second apart. Iddy biddy Isla who can do no wrong:rolleyes:
View attachment 96820View attachment 96821

šŸ¤®
View attachment 96828
Should Jace still be waking for feeds/dream feeding?

Reactions: 1
Should Jace still be waking for feeds/dream feeding?
Given he is nearly a year old and is eating solids and being bottle fed - no.

But he is probably thirsty being in the heat, plus he has no proper routine and half his food ends up on the floor. Doubt he gets any real nutrition from Lazy.

Reactions: 14
Given he is nearly a year old and is eating solids and being bottle fed - no.

But he is probably thirsty being in the heat, plus he has no proper routine and half his food ends up on the floor. Doubt he gets any real nutrition from Lazy.
Wouldnā€™t some cooled water suffice?

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m sorry but they make holidays look so boring šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ Eating in the same restaurant all day every day, being in the same empty pool every day and going to the deserted beach every day, even Tenerife was better than this!

Reactions: 35
Can't wait to see tomorrow's vlog to see how stressed Creepy looks after last night's meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only the Inghams can start a travel vlogging channel the day all non essential travel to the rest of the world has been banned!
Yep!Total ignoramuses!My elderly mum was getting really excited about her brother coming over 10 weeks time.Needless to say his flights been cancelled .Whilst understandably upset .she just wants him to remain well.My best friends been saving for years for two (inexpensive compared to the inghams) holidays ,both companies have messaged her to say their both off also.Is she upset?No!Merely concerned about her brother who drives a taxi for a living.Her niece is showing signs off the virus and the whole family have been told to self isolate.Yes ,their worried about work/and wages et c ,but are smiling through it all and coping as best they can ,just like the rest of the UK .Sarah and Chris boy do you have a shock coming when you do eventually arrive home!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just seen someone post this on Facebook. Someone selling baby milk for how much??!!!
Absolutely shameless!!
Wasn't on the Mary Shortle page, was it? šŸ˜‰ I bet Lazy is gutted she's not at home stockpiling and attempting to illegally resell at an inflated price.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.