The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefuly he dares to go skinny dipping with the *wild* sharks and they bite his *not very Delonge* bits off
Then the only way Sarah will get another cash baby will be to shag his brother, oh wait

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Absolutely LOVING Chris's work tonight :ROFLMAO: he sure is living his best life in the Maldives

I can just see him slumped up against the toilet at 3am in the outside bathroom, sweat pouring down his greasy face as he desperately tries to deal with all da haterz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Why the hell can’t they just get off the internet and enjoy this sponsored holiday. Really living their best lives aren’t they? Reading and then replying to comments with a derogatory attitude is really not doing them any favours. I do hope they are allowed to return home, but once they land be quarantined for the next 14 days with no devices. Seriously how would they cope?

Reactions: 31
Absolutely LOVING Chris's work tonight :ROFLMAO: he sure is living his best life in the Maldives

I can just see him slumped up against the toilet at 3am in the outside bathroom, sweat pouring down his greasy face as he desperately tries to deal with all da haterz

choking here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If ever there was a time that showed that this man was a full on, egotistical, know it all, grandiose narcissist! Someone opens his eyes to the fact that people are dying, supermarket shelves are empty, the NHS will struggle to cope, people are advised to work from home and to try and avoid social contact. They tell him that he is in for a rude awakening when he gets home and he is stupid and arrogant enough to say that he is certainly not in for a rude awakening! And then he blames a full moon for everyone's 'stupid' comments. Oh Creepy, you've excelled yourself tonight 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thought they were all aboit 'being kind'. Giving someone the finger is not being kind

Reactions: 21
How sad to spend your holiday either filming, editing, or arguing with people online.

Maybe put the cameras down and actually spend quality time with your kids. Time with your kids, with a camera in between you and them is NOT quality time.

Reactions: 35
Too many cocktails or pain tonight Creepy? Remember to be kind 😂
Is he talking about the same Isabelle we see on the vlogs? The one I see is akward and not very clever, I mean she thought there were 265 days in a year.
I also beleive she was manipulated into not seeing her real dad by Sarah and Chris.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Make ya bleeping mind up Chris. Is it coronation street’esque or not?

it’s not put out purely for entertainment. It’s put out so you can earn money from it so you don’t have to work...

get out of the bathroom and get yourself to bed
Get out of the bathroom and get yourself to bed 😂😂😂 OMG in literally dying 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Too many cocktails or pain tonight Creepy? Remember to be kind 😂
You are right creepy, people shouldn’t be speculating about Isabelle’s dad but maybe if you and Sarah keep talking about it and making comments then everyone is you bleeping waste of space.

I have no idea what has happened between Isabelle and her dad I’ve speculated that you and Sarah have alienated her because your manipulative behaviour. But to put ‘dad’ like that is so wrong, Isabelle will see that and how will she feel? But you didn’t think of that did you creepy? You can slag her dad off as much as you want but I’m pretty such sure he will never be a creepy emo nonce like you. You bleeping manipulative greasy haired twit.

Sorry for the rant. And the lack of spag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
How sad to spend your holiday either filming, editing, or arguing with people online.

Maybe put the cameras down and actually spend quality time with your kids. Time with your kids, with a camera in between you and them is NOT quality time.
It's really saddening to think Jace doesn't know of life without a camera shoved in his face. He probably saw a camera lense before he saw his own dad's face. He will grow up thinking he has a fourth parent. Isabelle, Chris, Sarah and the camera. That kid will genuinly think this is what everyones lives are like until he goes to school and sees kids aren't running around the playground with go pros strapped to their heads.

• Sad
  • Haha
Thank you for all the screenshots of comments.

If ever there was a time that showed that this man was a full on, egotistical, know it all, grandiose narcissist! Someone opens his eyes to the fact that people are dying, supermarket shelves are empty, the NHS will struggle to cope, people are advised to work from home and to try and avoid social contact. They tell him that he is in for a rude awakening when he gets home and he is stupid and arrogant enough to say that he is certainly not in for a rude awakening! And then he blames a full moon for everyone's 'stupid' comments. Oh Creepy, you've excelled yourself tonight 👏👏
Isn't he just?! It's quite something to watch - man with a personality disorder on full display. They could do studies on Chris Ingham. I spent a few months feeling slightly sorry for Sarah but am back to thinking she's just as repulsive as him.

If Cocoon Resorts Maldives wonders where all their toilet paper has got to, I'd recommend checking the Inghams cases as they leave. We know Chris has history when it comes to finding himself in possession of items he didn't pay for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh christ, he's doing comedy now!

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! deluded fucker

1584398616591.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.