The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Izzy been set up for life thats really good then! what as a first class baby sitter? thats a really good career as she only attends school sometimes I doubt if she will shine in her exams. What about the rest of the family or do you only have plans for IZZY as she seems to be the one you have your eye on !
Set up for a miserable existence. She is highly likely to have attachment issues. She has such low self esteem, no aspirations and is so unbelievably thick. She will become codependent on a man and end up just like her useless mother. She will never value herself and her attitude will be her downfall. It is so desperately sad. After all she is not to blame - the fault lies with the Seacroft slapper

• Sad
Reactions: 29
When you realise tattle saw through you “editing” at 4am
:sick::sick::sick::sick: Cheers, kids crying.

Right, that's it! Next time I get asked for nudes by some guy, I'm sending a closeup of Creepy's eye wrinkles. Uncanny resemblance.
1584445769351.png

He's so much of a bleep, he's starting to look like one as well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 136
Will they get stuck in the Maldives
who the hell takes a not even one year old there anyway

Reactions: 11
You are his Mum, do what feels right. I am almost certain no authority would issue a fine over this.

Teachers at my daughter's school say they are preparing for them to be shut from Monday, that's not official but to me seems likely.

Interesting to know whether latest advice changes so that anyone travelling to the UK from abroad needs to self-isolate for 14 days like in other countries. We will be watching you, Inghams.
Definitely need to look in to it and see what they say about me keeping him off (sorry feel back asleep)

Surely you’d be within your rights to keep him home for his own health & wellbeing. There are 21 children at my daughters’s school who are self isolating. The school have told parents they will use a different code so it won’t go against attendance and you won’t be fined,
So true going give the school a phone and talk to them about it (sorry feel back asleep)

Reactions: 6
:sick::sick::sick::sick: Cheers, kids crying.

Right, that's it! Next time I get asked for nudes by some guy, I'm sending a closeup of Creepy's eye wrinkles. Uncanny resemblance.

He's so much of a bleep, he's starting to look like one as well
I’ve always wondered why he never ever wears sunglasses? He is ALWAYS squinting which is making him so wrinkly, it almost looks painful the amount he screws his face up. So strange.
8CB84C99-8FEC-420A-85B9-E16B5DBA336B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I am appalled at the attitude of that family - they are irresponsible going on holiday , put their children at risk - they’re implying we’re emptying the shelves by panic buying - they want their fans to keep the money rolling by buying there tatty Merch
their colours are really beginning to show and wish YT would wake up to their snarky attitude

Too many cocktails or pain tonight Creepy? Remember to be kind 😂
His comments aren’t really appropriate for a so called YT influencer

• Angry
Reactions: 21
They’ll be super duper EXCITED cos they’re are ALWAYS EXCITED when they arrive back in the UK perhaps to find that the schools may close next week and they haven’t got to drag themselves out of bed. Sarah will go into serious homeschool mode again like the well educated degree loaded teacher she thinks she is. Don’t forget Sarah Says! Woohooo!!! Gonna be SO EXCITING!!!

First stop: Morrisons and the realisation of empty shelves. Let the rants commence Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum. Woohoooooooo!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So another insta channel to look after. I'm surprised the kids know what their parents faces look like without a screen pretty much attached to it 24/7. The Inghams love the attention, they love the comments from the kids and they love sticking two fingers up to anyone that dares question them. Karma will come in time and I hope it's soon. These cretins need a dose of reality. Right now they get away with far too much and it's time they were brought down to earth with a thump

Reactions: 22
Totally gutted, just found out they're baby no danger sharks.

I've personally never had a desire to go to the Maldives because I'd go stir crazy on an island with nothing to do except lounge about, our family holidays tend to be somewhere where we can see and explore some of the country to experience its 'agriculture'. They have not 'sold' this island to many I feel.
I feel a holiday like this is for honeymooners or people with stressful jobs and maybe live in busy cities who need a complete break. Not sure it’s that exciting if you already live out in the sticks and don’t have to work too hard. Each to their own though. I agree I’d be a bit bored but grateful for seeing it.

Reactions: 18
You are his Mum, do what feels right. I am almost certain no authority would issue a fine over this.

Teachers at my daughter's school say they are preparing for them to be shut from Monday, that's not official but to me seems likely.

Interesting to know whether latest advice changes so that anyone travelling to the UK from abroad needs to self-isolate for 14 days like in other countries. We will be watching you, Inghams.
35 states in the US have shut down schools for a minimum of a month. Here in NYC with one of the largest school systems are saying school may not even open again as this may continue to July, August. I don't really think so It's going to peak then quickly disappear. Do any of you know who Sylvia Browne is? She's a psychic. She wrote a book and predicted this exact virus would happen during this exact yr.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can't wait for them to get home no loo roll he just have to use eather jaces nappies or his beanie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Are they trying to set themselves up as a travel channel / family..
Can’t see them doing much travelling this year especially abroad. Mind you this is the Inghams we’re talking about here and they will do exactly what they like regardless

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He doesn’t do the squint all the time, you see him actually remember he isn’t doing it and it flicks back on. The weird greasy combover looks even more ridiculous when it’s clear he’s been in the pool and actually done it himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are they trying to set themselves up as a travel channel / family..
The most exiting thing they did in Australia while jetting up, down, up down the east coast was buying some slushies from a 7-11 and watching Pretty Woman while Izzy slept on a mattress on the floor.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.