Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fookinhellm8_

Poor Maldives...it’s been totally Mingham’d since they got there...this place is known for honeymoon couples and romantic holidays...I don’t think a couple will be happy if they see a loud arse family with the manners of a sluggish bull screaming and woohooing, blaring out “we are family” and a drone flying out of fooking control!🤨 if I was a very wealthy person *posh pinky action* and spent the amount that usual tourists do on a Maldives holiday, I’d be “absolutLEH FOOMINNGGG”. Wherever there’s a mingham, there’s a cheap arse floatable! If they ain’t from B&M, then I’m sorry Lazyitus, I might have to call them to let them withdraw your “Noomber One CustoMAA” badge!😤. The kids look like they’d have more fun and less being forced to act on shutter island🙄. Anyways, I hope you’re all well and safe❤ With the coronavirus rocking all over the world, make sure yourself and loved ones (especially elderly and people with medical problems) are safe too😊 here’s a photo of one of four kitties my cat gave birth to this month!💕 (hope this is allowed)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50

RXQueen

Please please please can we remember this so we can use as the next thread title when the suggestions come up!
Failing that -”I’m a well educated individual” needs a vote.
Honestly, this shit show just writes itself 🤣🤣🤣
claiming the angry badger comment and outing myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Morning thought -

The new ChineseTatandMe "sneak peaks" were put on Instagram stories the other day. Why have they not been put on her website? She said the next "launch" would be this month, so I'm fully expecting the launch to happen next week when she's home.

They managed to get the IFAM store plastic tat online whilst away. Why's that? Is it because that came from a cheap UK company, whilst the blankets are still in China?

As I said the other day, the "sneak peak" photos taken looked exactly like the photos her Alibaba supplier takes (blankets draped over a chair).

Who are you trying to fool, Lazy? You've sat there all week on one of the most boring holidays ever, moaning about a particular brand of sunscreen, yet you happy rip off your followers on a daily basis. Pipe down, you hypocritical whale.

• Haha
  • Angry

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Imagining him on the phone to the British embassy now 🤣

" so why did you ignore all travel advice?"

"because its da hype innit, its fake news foo!"

"Mr Ingham would you like to tell the grieving that it's fake news that killed their loved ones*

" erm, is it a paid for promotion? "

" good luck getting home Mr Ingham, goodbye"

"Sarah, babezzz they hung up on me...call me mam I need a tuna sandwich pronto, I'm ringing shortle to gallop on down to Levis for me to sort this mess up, this place is costing a fortune though so I'm gonna have to see if they will take a rubber Jace and stuffed Prinny as payment"

• Haha
  • Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
CD854871-1685-4951-B256-0F141A21127D.png

Chris frantically trying to delete all his angry badger comments from last night before Sarah sees them ! Also love how he’s spending quality time with Jace whilst actually staring at his phone !

• Haha
  • Sad

Asparagus123

VIP Member
The whole situation with the Coronavirus is awful but I can’t help but laugh about them thinking how amazing this gifted/sponsored holiday to the Maldives was going to be !

Yet it turned into a massive shit show and they have possibly received the most amount of hate on their social media than ever before !
Everything they touch turns to shit !
Enjoyable dream holiday creepy and lazy ??

• Haha
  • Heart

Circlish

VIP Member
What you should do, Lazy, is take your untested cream back to the shop, ask "Has this been tested?" and see if the manager frog-marches you out of the door and shouts, "We're not selling anything to you anymore" - because that is what you've done to people on Baby & Me 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

String Man

VIP Member
Danny Boyle presents:

7 Days Later

An Apocalyptic tale of a brain dead vlogging family who arrive back in London to find all B&M stores are closed.

It's a race for survival as the family scramble towards Bradford in the hope that Poundland still has a sale on Pot Noodles.

1584611898838.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Tublet83

VIP Member
5AE4B163-793C-491E-8ED6-D0E7863EB46D.jpeg

this is the food on a 14K holiday? It all seems to be buffet, no wonder the Inghams are happy Spag bol everyday 😂🤦‍♀️

There looks to be no one else there on this holiday, probably no one else are as fucking stupid. I laugh at their new travel Instagram, as usually terrible timing 🤦‍♀️

Guaranteed the kids won’t go back to school when back, they will just keep them off for filming purposes.....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Kat5998

VIP Member
I wonder what tonight’s clickbait will be, maybe

“I mistook my wife for a beetroot”

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Lazy is the thickest and most deluded woman I’ve ever known. “Oh everyone feel sorry for my husband who stays up until 4am to edit vlogs for you all to enjoy, and what’s even more selfless is he’s doing it in the toilet so he doesn’t disturb anyone”. Oh give over love, we all know exactly what he’s up to in that bathroom whilst looking at 16 year old girls. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

ich2ux

One of the outtakes from Sarah's Nuts Magazine shoot: The Pocket Money Issue

Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 14.26.45.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Stop moaning over your home bargains sunscreen!!

Nobody believes the lie I asked someone and they said it was good!!🙄The resort will have a shop for sunscreen, but it will cost you more than £2.99.

View attachment 96236
Oh boo hoo Sarah. Do you think anyone gives a shit that you were too tight to buy proper cream and got burnt when the WORLD is in a state of panic?!

didn’t you get burnt like that in the tin can holiday and still haven’t learnt. Your a grown ass adult, maybe ask your husband when he’s on the internet until 4am to research sun cream

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
BA Flight 2042 is rumoured to be carrying a highly infectious disease - that goes by the name of Chris Ingham

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Abbykebabby

Well thank you very much Sarah and Chris fuckwit! I always wanted to go to the Maldives when my daughter flees the nest and had dreams of romantic private dinners on the beach 🏝 and a lovely relaxing time just me and the husband.

But after seeing the vlog tonight, dearest husband announces there is no way on gods green earth he wants to go to the Maldives as it looks “so fucking boring” and he wouldn’t want to pay the price of a year old fiesta for the privilege of queuing up at an all you can eat pig trough!

#holidayowngoal #dimwits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46