The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course bratty Isla took the chocolate display train. Then gave a bratty, smug grin to the camera. Entitled little cow. (Sarah’s insta stories)

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Of course bratty Isla took the chocolate display train. Then gave a bratty, smug grin to the camera. Entitled little cow. (Sarah’s insta stories)
I can't believe they allowed her to have it...!

I've noticed she often has different meals to the others, they claim its because she doesn't like what they are having yet next meal she's having what they had and they're having some something different. I think it's to stand out and be different. Attention seeking of sorts.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Absolutely LOVING Chris's work tonight :ROFLMAO: he sure is living his best life in the Maldives

I can just see him slumped up against the toilet at 3am in the outside bathroom, sweat pouring down his greasy face as he desperately tries to deal with all da haterz

his et fingers tapping away frantically on the keyboard

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I cant believe they have gone to a beautiful place like the Maldives and all they've done is rant and be salty with people, we know exactly what hes doing in that bathroom Sarah, she must live in a land of unicorns and rainbows in her head because even her mate tried telling her and she didn't believe it .

Reactions: 30
Wow!!! Just seen Chris absolutely losing his tit in instagram comments!!! Middle finger emojis and all, hey Sarah maybe you wanna have a talk with him about how to “be kind” when you wake up LOL
Too many cocktails or pain tonight Creepy? Remember to be kind 😂
this... makes me so sad. Obviously we don’t know the whole story but this makes it easier to believe Isabelle has been manipulated and brainwashed and turned against her birth father. The way Chris phrased this comment is strange. the truth is peeking through due to his rage. Why so angry tonight, Chris? You’re in paradise, supposed to be living your best life

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That’s why they’re not getting up until midday - Chris has a fat hangover after spending the entire night swearing at the “haterz”

“You’re like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick”

oh my god STOP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please please please can we remember this so we can use as the next thread title when the suggestions come up!
Failing that -”I’m a well educated individual” needs a vote.
Honestly, this tit show just writes itself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think the old pervert might have finally passed out with exhaustion (hopefully with his head down the toilet) as I can't see any new rants.

Thanks for the entertainment though Chris, far better than any of your vlogs (y)

1584402447099.png

• Haha
Reactions: 60
But he’s no longer an aircraft dispatcher
Why has he missed out “Head of speaking in code at A&E” off his job history 🙄 He’s such a lying greasy knobhead!! And one more thing Chris. Isabelle used to have no problem at all seeing her Dad until the “non situation”. You are a textbook groomer know that alienating kids from their natural families so they don’t know what you get up to. God you make me sick you sweaty camp little nonce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This forum has given me so many laughs these past couple of days. The comments some of you come out with have me howling. Just wanted to say thank you all 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've really had a rethought on my potential next holiday folks, whenever that will be. I personally struggle with snorkelling, so I have missed out on some of our family holidays, but thank you to the Ingham family I now realise I can SWIM with WILD sharks while standing on the beach with my feet barely in the water. Can someone let me know what amazing island on the Maldives they are at? They haven't mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.