The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One positive from this Coronavirus for the Ingham family is that at least they won’t have to explain the real reason why Club MAC dropped them after the backlash the hotel received gifting the Chav’s a free holiday this Summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
They boil my blood. I'm currently self isolating as was diagnosed with leukaemia 2 weeks ago. I will still go to my hospital appointments but will not be going anywhere other than that as I'm at high risk. It's people like the Ingham with their ignorant attitudes that are putting people like me at risk. They don't care as long as they're doing what they want to do. Stuff the rest of the world 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
I bet they have a holiday booked for the Easter holidays and in Ingham world they'll think they can still go 😂😂😂 can't wait until they are stuck in the house 24/7 with zero content. Their vlogs are 💩 and boring now 😴😴😴 nevermind when they have nothing to film 😂😂😂

Reactions: 35
They are in for a HUGE wake up call, and I'm here for it! Roll on Thursday.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I recon they have set that up to appeal to sponsors 😩
Exactly my thinking too, they can’t see the aggressive comments they return with on this one. But only they would start a travel account when people aren’t travelling, airlines are struggling and the last thing anyone wants to do is travel! I have a friend who is cabin crew and on one his flights yesterday was one person trying to get home.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Same as
I’ve woken up the same absolutely fuming that they are travelling across the world whilst the rest of us are self isolating 😡 They are COMPLETELY missing the point by saying THEY are safe on the Island 🌴 it’s not all about them the whole point is containment ! That is why we can’t travel and shouldn’t ! We have had so much cancelled in our family including two holidays but that is fine because I totally understand why !! They really are not understanding the situation whatsoever !! 😡😡 My husbands been up most of the night sorting out his business in regards to everyone being able to work from home I’m tired and angry this morning 😡
Same as us I am so tired my 4 day old nephew has just been rush to hospital as he has the symptoms my brother has just said the hospital is like a war zone. They haven’t got a bleeping clue what it’s like here makes me so angry 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Oh yes whenever you need a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel just remember to watch their vlogs. They are so inspirational and help so many 🙄
Your granny might be dying but don’t worry, there’ll always be a daily vlog to keep you going!

Reactions: 15
They boil my blood. I'm currently self isolating as was diagnosed with leukaemia 2 weeks ago. I will still go to my hospital appointments but will not be going anywhere other than that as I'm at high risk. It's people like the Ingham with their ignorant attitudes that are putting people like me at risk. They don't care as long as they're doing what they want to do. Stuff the rest of the world 😡
Stay safe xx Their attitude is absolutely disgusting !!

Same as

Same as us I am so tired my 4 day old nephew has just been rush to hospital as he has the symptoms my brother has just said the hospital is like a war zone. They haven’t got a bleeping clue what it’s like here makes me so angry 😡
How worrying xx sending all my thoughts to your family and your baby nephew 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sarah will be fishing for compensation from them. Bet she’s the type to email and complain
[/QUOTE
How is this not a surprise? Go to shop when you know it’s shut and end up with freebie sunscreen from manager. I’m sure she tells everyone this to wind us up or she really is that thick to not know how others see her. Bunch of freeloaders!

Reactions: 4
We have been put in to self isolation because 2 of my 4 children have coughs. That's it. A cough. And they think that it is all a hype? Pre covid-19, no one would be worried by a cough. Calpol and carry on your day.

These cretins literally have no clue about what is going on. People are being sent out of shops because of coughing or sneezing. Millions are off work. There are no words strong enough to describe my utter contempt for these 2 adults. The children I can forgive a little as they learn from those who raise (drag?) them. Hopefully in time they will learn. But these 2 - I bet her mum is turning in her grave watching what they have become. 5 years ago they were a relatively normal family. Now I'd be ashamed to know them, let alone be related.

And yes Sarah hun, I did just say your mum would be ashamed of you! Especially as she went through cancer so would know how much a virus could affect a seriously ill person with no immune system.
My daughter has a cough and the 111 person said you only need to self isolate if you have a temperature and a cough. Not just a cough. Just to let you know. It has to be both. Luckily symptoms in children are mild. It’s better for healthy children to get this over and one with now so they become immune. Same goes for healthy adults. It’s just important to self isolate so you don’t pass it on to someone more vulnerable

Reactions: 14
I've just seen there going to do lot more meet and greets this year well they xant till this blown over but there try

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm so sorry that you're having to deal with this... I wish you only health, happiness and a miraculously speedy recovery x

Reactions: 19
Please please please can we remember this so we can use as the next thread title when the suggestions come up!
Failing that -”I’m a well educated individual” needs a vote.
Honestly, this tit show just writes itself 🤣🤣🤣
claiming the angry badger comment and outing myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
To be fair the Inghams won’t have any trouble self isolating as they have been doing that since the non situation !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.