The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon fellow Tattlers. Well aren't we being treated to some truly "special" footage from the sweaty minghams :rolleyes: Along with many of you, I really hope they can get back to the UK where they can be part ot the vile selfish bastards who have stockpiled items, and now others in genuine need are going without. Today I visited no less than 8 shops including mainstream supermarkets as well as my local and village shops further a field, to purchase toilet rolls for my 90 year old housebound neighbour, who has no immediate family. Never have I been so sickened and saddened at the human race. This lady was a missionary and nurse for 45 years, she volunteeered overseas in a war torn country in Africa. She has tended the sick, the dying, the highly contagious. She is a proud, dignified, gentile and gentle soul and my heart nearly broke this morning when she rang me and asked if she could possibly "trouble me for a few sheets of toilet tissue" her regular on-line delivery had almost nothing for her. I ran round and gave her a couple of rolls and then when in search for more. These greedy, selfish, money grabbing Minghams are part of a bigger problem in this country.
poor lady.Bet she's still handing it with a smile.x You're an angel 💖Wonder if the first thought on Sarah's mind when they land ,is does nanna need anything and is she co ping ok?.My guess...No!H ell No!!!

Reactions: 11
poor lady.Bet she's still handing it with a smile.x You're an angel 💖Wonder if the first thought on Sarah's mind when they land ,is does nanna need anything and is she co ping ok?.My guess...No!H ell No!!!
I just feel that this unprecedented situation is going to bring out the best and sadly the worst in people and I think we all know which side of the fence the delightful Mingham's will be on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All schools and universities are closed in Ireland since last week. Mass is cancelled, non essential shops are closed and lots more precautions. This virus scares me :(
I went to collect my mum's prescription today.The pharmacy door was locked and when I knocked a girl came and asked what I needed? there were a couple of chairs placed outside for those waiting.Monday it was business as usual.Shocking ,and scary the difference a day can make.Take care of yourself,it has us al! worried .xxxx

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Only the Inghams can start a travel page in the middle of a global pandemic. Do they even have a brain cell between them?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
They've not addressed or mentioned the Coronavirus on any blogs because I read any mention of it gets them demonetised and we all know its all about the money

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The ingham family must be the only people in the world who could make the Maldives look this tit! 👏🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So “#be kind” Sarah has deliberately left this girls name and profile pic in so that the ifam can go attack her. On all the “positive pineapple” messages she shares she blanks out the profile pic and never releases the name. She even mentions the girl’s name in her comment! Disgusting!!
passive aggressive witch, she's getting worse than Chris

View attachment 96827guys i freaking made it. i’m on her stories. this is a message i sent privately to rachel which she sent then as proof to sarah that people were backing her up and sarah feels it’s okay to share it publicly on her stories. okay then? rachel showed the convo between her and sarah to me but i don’t know if it’s okay to post it here? i’ll tell you my highlight tho “bye c*nt have fun with ur weirdo husband”
is this not malicious communication?

Also sarahinghamofficial is a monetised account run under the Ingham family brand, which is a business and is breaking GDPR rules by posting peoples info without permission, thats breaking the law, just letting you know.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
They’ve no idea what hell they are coming back to do they? I’ve spent all night trying to source a loaf of bread for a larger family that haven’t had any in days. This is the priority right now not crappy blankets, keyrings and holidays!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They’ve no idea what hell they are coming back to do they? I’ve spent all night trying to source a loaf of bread for a larger family that haven’t had any in days. This is the priority right now not crappy blankets, keyrings and holidays!
They’ll have no clue.
Doubt they’ve been watching the news or anything.

Of course when they’re back they’ll act like it’s the end of the world and that they’re victims.

although I imagine chris has some strong opinions about quarantining. Bet he’ll be one of those who thinks it’s BS/doesn’t apply to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What time (GMT) did he start going off on Instagram last night?
I’m hoping we get a repeat tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What time (GMT) did he start going off on Instagram last night?
I’m hoping we get a repeat tonight 😂
People were saying it was about 4am there so about 11pm here - its gone 2am there now though if Sarah is busy arguing on DM

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.