The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would seriously want my money back if I was there and the Ingham Family turned up !
I can honestly say the Ingham Family have not sold that holiday to me one tiny bit !!
They’re the family on the plane that are loud and obnoxious and you sit there thinking “I hope to God they’re not at the same hotel as us...”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
They’re the family on the plane that are loud and obnoxious and you sit there thinking “I hope to God they’re not at the same hotel as us...”
I do think there hating it out there kids bored and arguing nothing to do as adults holiday unless you can get out and about it's hot and they cant handle it just the views are amazing I bet there getting bit to peaces it's no place for a baby for sure no brains

• Haha
Reactions: 27
With rules changing daily - I could be wrong..but I’m sure I read people returning from holiday have to isolate immediately??
also, Can you imagine if the whole country goes on lockdown?! They will not cope home for 2 weeks!!!!

Reactions: 25
The whole situation with the Coronavirus is awful but I can’t help but laugh about them thinking how amazing this gifted/sponsored holiday to the Maldives was going to be !

Yet it turned into a massive tit show and they have possibly received the most amount of hate on their social media than ever before !
Everything they touch turns to tit !
Enjoyable dream holiday creepy and lazy ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Can anyone else reassure me that they realised what utter bastards they all were towards Esme tonight?! Bratty little ratbag Isla pushes Esme off the Lilo and they all basically said Esme was being naughty and winding up Isla. You mean asking Isla to share anything with anyone else annoys her? That’s because she’s a little mare!!! I cannot abide that child. The little cackle Isla did when they said Esme was in the wrong. I know kids are kids but that child has spite in her. Not immature bickering, but pure SPITE. She’s awful!!!!!! Anyone else notice it? It made my blood boil!!!! I sometimes wonder if they hate Esme because of her hair colour because Chris tries so hard to cover the fact that he’s ginger, so they subconsciously have animosity towards Esme because she is proud of her beautiful hair. That child (Esme) doesn’t belong in that family! Isla and Isabelle however are welcome to them! But Esme needs to run a mile before she turns out the same! I am not condoning violence especially to a 8 year old girl, but I do hope Esme one day gives up being miss blamed and smacks Isla right on the nose!
Yes it is such a shame for Esme they dont seem to recognise her as part of "The Ingham" family hope she does get away as much as she can as Isla is such a brat to her and if she tries anything in return its always Esme thats at fault

• Sad
Reactions: 12
With rules changing daily - I could be wrong..but I’m sure I read people returning from holiday have to isolate immediately??
also, Can you imagine if the whole country goes on lockdown?! They will not cope home for 2 weeks!!!!
No you are right your not wrong but they won't do it there be out and about

Yes it is such a shame for Esme they dont seem to recognise her as part of "The Ingham" family hope she does get away as much as she can as Isla is such a brat to her and if she tries anything in return its always Esme thats at fault
If you think shes a brat which she is I dread to think what jace gonna be like he already screams when he can't get his own way

• Wow
Reactions: 14
As business owners of ‘The Ingham family ltd’ surely there are legal rules in place about sharing peoples names out to try and shame them. Does it not break confidentiality, especially if a person has private messaged you voicing an opinion or concern? You wouldn’t get the likes of Tesco’s, Cadbury’s, Vauxhall etc releasing people’s names on social media who have complained about the company? Obviously completely different if it was a troll, but then in that case report it and go to the police quietly.

Make your mind up, you’re either ‘just a normal family’ or this is your ‘full time job’ and you have to start acting professionally ....
The Inghams want the best of both worlds as such and they cant get a hold of anything. They are just so stupid it becomes unreal at times they dont realise that taking the kids out of school so many times will make them not liked at school and they will get bullied and have no friends and miss out on all the social life that school has. They are a horrible pair and thats all they will ever be

Reactions: 14
From reports today british people abroad have to pay for their own return flights as now a travel ban,that's gonna cost them thousands 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's only going to get worse if they're stuck there and can't get food delivered to the island! Crabs for breakfast, lunch and dinner booboos?!
She can eat them raw - she did the maggot. No I’ll effects caused by the little wriggler 🐛. Imagine the 🦀’s nipping away through her bulked intestines

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
so well said that must be what everyone on the holiday coach must be thinking please dont let it be the same hotel as we are going to and then the dreaded coach stop at a hotel and you get off the coach then so do they !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like there is a good chance they will have to pay for new flights home at an extortionate fee :LOL:
Screenshot_20200318-103237_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, we had that family/group around us on our flight home from Menorca last year and we were thinking "thank god they weren't at our hotel"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Be interesting to see if the flight that will take them home leaves LGW this evening. BA2043. I think they might make it back.

There should be a complete travel ban. I'm sure the Maldives don't want a plane full of potentially infected people flying into their tiny infrastructure.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
And then you see them getting on your bus to the area you're going to 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Looks like there is a good chance they will have to pay for new flights home at an extortionate fee :LOL:View attachment 97043
Not going to happen. The Maldives travel company took them out there so it will be their responsibility to get them home safely. Sorry to disappoint. But they aren’t going to go to all those lengths to ‘advertise’ their resort l, give them a five figure holiday then leave said family stranded and out of pocket. It totally ruins any promotion they’ve done

Reactions: 11
When the Ingham family does return to the UK, they should actually have a true break and turn off the cameras for two weeks. It might give the kids a REAL opportunity to experience life without a camera in their face every day. Realise there’s more to life than “making memories”.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not going to happen. The Maldives travel company took them out there so it will be their responsibility to get them home safely. Sorry to disappoint. But they aren’t going to go to all those lengths to ‘advertise’ their resort l, give them a five figure holiday then leave said family stranded and out of pocket. It totally ruins any promotion they’ve done
What if the stay was gifted but had to pay for their flights?

Reactions: 9
Be interesting to see if the flight that will take them home leaves LGW this evening. BA2043. I think they might make it back.
Still scheduled, this is the return journey - take off at 11.40am, the Inghams are going to have to be up VERY early to get from the island to Male for that flight!

BA might send empty planes just to collect passengers?

1584529182270.png

What if the stay was gifted but had to pay for their flights?
I'm pretty sure that was the deal. Free accomodation (or a big discount) but pay for your own flights.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.