The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live for Ingham holidays 😂 always guaranteed at least one night of ranting from Creepy or Lazy. The greaseballs attitude tonight on insta is reminding me of when they had Twitter and used to argue with people non-stop. Those were the days 😂

I crease up when I hear him calling himself a well-educated individual. He absolutely loves himself.

Imagine never being able to actually enjoy a holiday, because you're too busy stuck to your phone posting bitchy responses to those with valid points. Imagine constantly being reminded of how much of a dirty disgusting creep you are, and having to spend ages deleting comments.

Living your best life 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
That’s why they’re not getting up until midday - Chris has a fat hangover after spending the entire night swearing at the “haterz”
showing his true colours tonight
“You’re like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick”

oh my god STOP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thank you for all the screenshots of comments.

Isn't he just?! It's quite something to watch - man with a personality disorder on full display. They could do studies on Chris Ingham. I spent a few months feeling slightly sorry for Sarah but am back to thinking she's just as repulsive as him.

If Cocoon Resorts Maldives wonders where all their toilet paper has got to, I'd recommend checking the Inghams cases as they leave. We know Chris has history when it comes to finding himself in possession of items he didn't pay for.
what’s he nicked before?

Reactions: 1
He's updated his Linkedin. Search history says last time I looked was November. Warning *it's cringe*

Screenshot 2020-03-16 at 22.46.18.png

Screenshot 2020-03-16 at 22.46.50.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Is he talking about the same Isabelle we see on the vlogs? The one I see is akward and not very clever, I mean she thought there were 265 days in a year.
I also beleive she was manipulated into not seeing her real dad by Sarah and Chris.
Didn’t someone say he even tried going to court about it, but Sarah has poisoned Isabelle against him.

Reactions: 7
He has no ability to apologise, if he held his hands up and admitted his ‘positive ‘ comment was insensitive then he would be in bed by now. Hi Steve, please sit Chris down and explain it takes a bigger man to apologise than to sit behind his PC and type hate out to the hand that feeds him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
QUOTE="Zelda18, post: 1034543, member: 489"]
Maldives are 5 hrs ahead
[/QUOTE]
Its coming up 4am at 11pm here

Reactions: 4
Im new here, found you after my 9 year old found this tit show of a family and started thinking money grew on trees! I started doing a bit of digging. They live very close to me! Vile, chavvy, pervy, embarrassing!!!! Needless to say she doesn't watch them now and I will do everything to take them down!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Im seriously considering booking a holiday to that resort, oh wait that's another vlogger I'm thinking of. In tonights 'episode' they really sold it, the resort has a swimming pool and also we got a rare glimpse of the Indian Ocean, but best of all the one resort on the little island has its own private beach!!! Go figure, seriously imagine the one resort on an island has a private beach. Does that mean only the guests staying in that one resort has access to said private beach??? On a more serious note though I've discovered what I've done wrong on all my previous holidays. I've never packed a sherpa back blanket, top holiday tip of all time folks, if you're going to a hot country DO NOT forget to pack a warm blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
what’s he nicked before?

It's one of his cheap thrills and a trait known to narcissists.

Allegedly the pair of them used to be prone to pilfering before they found fame but to be fair that is just a rumour. He did try to get the girl he slept with at the Ibis to go shoplifting with him the next day.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Too many cocktails or pain tonight Creepy? Remember to be kind 😂
How sad is that? Living their “best life” in the Maldives but has time to reply to people on Twitter hahaha get fucked noncey boy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I live for Ingham holidays 😂 always guaranteed at least one night of ranting from Creepy or Lazy. The greaseballs attitude tonight on insta is reminding me of when they had Twitter and used to argue with people non-stop. Those were the days 😂

I crease up when I hear him calling himself a well-educated individual. He absolutely loves himself.

Imagine never being able to actually enjoy a holiday, because you're too busy stuck to your phone posting bitchy responses to those with valid points. Imagine constantly being reminded of how much of a dirty disgusting creep you are, and having to spend ages deleting comments.

Living your best life 😉
Sarahs going to be furious when she wakes up in the morning (Midday) and realise he’s totally undone the bekind mantra whilst having his bathroom rendezvous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.