Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
I think the old pervert might have finally passed out with exhaustion (hopefully with his head down the toilet) as I can't see any new rants.

Thanks for the entertainment though Chris, far better than any of your vlogs (y)

1584402447099.png

• Haha
Reactions: 60

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Georgie Fizz (I'm not a fan of them either but...) said if she could go anywhere on holiday right now it would be the Maldives with Darren for one night just them.

Sarah would have been cackling at this saying "guess where I am fizzfam" then it would have dawned on her..

she isn't there alone with her husband...she has 4 kids in tow...one being a demanding little brat...plus there's Jace 😉... her husband is walking round with sweat stained B.O tshirts and the same beanie day on day out... they aren't applying a good enough suncream so they're all quickly turning into swollen beetroots... they're too lazy to get out of bed until midday and their kids are having to fake doing school work when we all know they're doing ZERO...and they're also potentially facing a jack off big bill at the end of it all after thinking it was a freebie 🙄😜🤞

Not laughing now, are we Sarah!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Few pointers for you Sarah: Chris was up to 5am 'editing', why does he not do it in the morning when the girls are doing their 'school work'.
When you go ANYWHERE in the world and there is sun shining, you need to protect your children and apply a decent SPF, also when you are in strong sun it needs to be applied more than 3 or 4 times a day, especially when your children appear to spend a vast portion of the day in water. I know both you & Chris are highly intelligent people so you would be aware of the fact that the waters reflectiveness can increase the UV intensity by up to 50% leading to both painful burn and long term skin damage and also in shallow water the rays (not stingrays) are reflected off the oceans sandy bottom. Your children depend on YOU as parents to protect them.
Not very nice leaving a nappy lying in a public area like a swimming pool, also Jason wasn't wearing a swim nappy in the pool.
Instead of letting your baby sleep in a plastic rubber ring in the pool perhaps Chris could take him back to the room which gives him another chance to 'edit', really no need for these late late nights is there.
You are correct in saying Jason shouldn't be eating sour patch jellies, but at this stage you shouldn't worry, his diet is appalling for a child so young.
I am looking forward to seeing what else the resort has to offer and am very excited to see you and your family take part in their activities ie, yoga, pilates, zumba dance and aqua aerobics.
Maybe Chris will go to the spa and have a massage for his sciatica, but do tell him to be alarmed if he's told to 'drop the towel'
PS Don't forget the film when you and the family participate in the resorts 'agricultural club' it would be a very lot educational for the girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Only the Inghams can start a travel page in the middle of a global pandemic. Do they even have a brain cell between them?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Clipperty

What I have made of tonight vlog

They are in paradise, a holiday of a lifetime and you got up at lunchtime omg I would be up at 5 am to watch to the sun rise you really are something else.

They have got a one year old walking around the pool with no shoes on and I am screaming to myself get him off the hot floor, pans back to Lazy who says for Jace to stay in his pool as it is too hot on the floor to get out. I despise you.

Then going to the beach, I really do not care how late it is NO HAT ON JACE!!!! THEN, you leave him to crawl on the sand with the hermit crabs! OMG it scares me what goes on behind closed doors when the cameras are switched off how are your children all still alive!!!

AGAIN Jace, why the hell have you got him in the pool without not only a swim nappy but any nappy :mad: those poor guests.

The girls are NOT doing their homework, they are bouncing around probably on Tik pweirdo Tok. While we are on about that, Esme is 10 yes 10, filming her doing seductive dances in swimsuits do you know who watches these ..... I will leave that one there. How do we know they were not doing homework because your face said it all we know you well enough now Lazy to know when you are lying, you close your eyes and rub your face when you do.

Creepy had a meeting in the hotel room :unsure::unsure::unsure: I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall for said meeting, you dont have meetings on holiday unless you are summoned.

So glad you were able to get a bed at the pool, I thought you had this pool to yourself, is it busier then you make out :ROFLMAO:

I must say for what the room costs, I would expect luxury which tbh I am not seeing, and this is not in a jealous way either, the resort is beautiful, the accommodation, VERY basic and the buffet looks no better than in Spain, where is the fresh caught fish and luxury selections, all we have seen upto now is watermelon, grilled chicken and chips and cake

How burnt is Esme's wrists I noticed it on the photographs yesterday but even more so on tonight's vlog. I cannot believe that you took those £2.99 spray bottle sun creams to the Maldives you pair of brainless wonders, they just wash off and I am not talking the high intense heat over there I am talking here, no wonder you look like a lobster but your girls :mad:

No you did not sneak out bread rolls, you stole bread rolls, and for what, vlog footage, again are you such cretins well educated my arse you cannot feed fish bread it buggers up their digestion system and can kill them but well as long as you get the money shot who cares

Soooo it is after 7pm and still in the sea, when Esme comes back to tell you about her adventure (the only bit of the holiday up to now that has made me smile seeing Esme having real fun, not forced fun) you say 10 more minutes then cut to you walking to the restaurant where you are showered and changed all of you and it is only 8 pm hmmm so what time is it really as you cannot get out of the sea, showered, changed and laze around like you said you did in less than one hour

You actually thought Jace had been left in the room on his own. :rolleyes: Good job between Isabelle and the staff in the resort your son is still alive and not on his own. But then he is a modern day Matilda he is used to being left on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Nicnac

These 2 are really pushing my buttons now! :mad: We are worried sick that my hubby will get to finish his radiotherapy treatment for prostate cancer, he's on his 2nd week with 4 more left to go and were supposed to go into self isolation on saturday.
My son had just told us that he lost his job yesterday (was a chef at a hotel/country club). And my other son is worried sick about his job. My last son and his partner (who is asthmatic and should also be SI on sat) don't know what to do about her job as we were looking after the grandaughter while she worked part time. Obviously we won't be able to now. So they have to decide pdq what they're going to do.
But no worries hey, we're over reacting and there is no problem in the UK. Well you know what, fuck off Inghams! You are 2 of the most despicable people i've ever come across!

Takes deep breath and feels better now I've vented!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Kat5998

VIP Member
That’s why they’re not getting up until midday - Chris has a fat hangover after spending the entire night swearing at the “haterz”
showing his true colours tonight
“You’re like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick”

oh my god STOP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Yoko

Chatty Member
The ingham family must be the only people in the world who could make the Maldives look this shit! 👏🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Naataaliiee

Of course he currently feels invincible, he’s trapped on an island in the Maldives, living in a little bubble, having had a few too many cocktails. I personally cannot wait for them to get home.. I hope they’re pulled at the airport, sent into quarantine. Sarah will have to self isolate due to her BMI. Schools may be closed so they’ll have 4 kids running wild round their house, probably hyped up on the sugar filled snacks which make up 99% of their diet. They won’t be able to do their usual B&M trips, nor go shopping with Nana. Then they’ll start moaning that they can’t get any toilet rolls/pasta/food, as the rest of us have been buying some essentials whilst they’ve been on the other side of the world, spreading this virus, stating how it’s all just a ‘hype’. The only food available will be fresh stuff and we know they haven’t a clue what to do with that! THIS type of vlog i’m totally here for 😂 People are slowly starting to see what they’re really like, and they’re bringing it all on themselves. In a world of a lot of uncertainty and worry at the minute, their antics haven’t half made me smile this morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Higuyzzzzz

Oh that’s the stolen pool inflatables out LOL. Talk about lowering the tone 🙄 They really have no etiquette at all do they. Their kids are practically feral and I’m sorry but Issy is as thick as 2 short planks with all the personality and charisma of a tin of beans. Can you imagine paying all that for a relaxing island experience in the Maldives then see the Minghams rock up with Sarah woohooing on the back of a unicorn like a beached whale. They really are absolute scum of the earth.

• Haha
  • Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
This holiday has made me realise they do just buy their childrens love and they only want the kids for money.
When I was Esmes age I was due to go to disney world in Florida with my aunt and uncle but 2 weeks before I was due to fly 9/11 happened so my mum said no, I wasnt going. Although I was angry with her at the time I realise now she did it out of love. I went and had 2 weeks in spain instead a month or so later and loved every second.

Anyway my point is if chris or sarah loved them kids they wouldnt drag them half way around the world during a pandemic. They would make sure they had proper sunscreen, hats on ect.
Its easy to say 'I love you' but its the little simple things that prove it.

Emsy

Have they seriously just started an ingham family travel insta? 🤣🤣🤣 Are they actually this thick 🙄 the whole world is about to shut down there won't be anywhere to travel to and no airlines to travel on... They are so delusional it is scary. Even holidays within the UK are going to be cancelled, pubs will be shut, theatres closed, no events, no concerts nothing nada zilch we are all going to be in our houses till it is safe and legal to leave but not the inghams nooooo they will still be woohooing all around the world on their travels 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Screenshot_20200316-205919_Instagram.jpg

In her bid not to get Coronavirus Sarah is using 2nd hand sun cream? For all she knows the previous owner fucking died from Coronavirus. This would be a disgusting story any time, but during a pandemic one has to ask if Sarah is a very lot simple minded and not in fact a very lot well educated?

• Sick
  • Wow

Little Miss

Too many cocktails or painkillers tonight Creepy? Remember to be kind 😂
You are right creepy, people shouldn’t be speculating about Isabelle’s dad but maybe if you and Sarah keep talking about it and making comments then everyone is you fucking waste of space.

I have no idea what has happened between Isabelle and her dad I’ve speculated that you and Sarah have alienated her because your manipulative behaviour. But to put ‘dad’ like that is so wrong, Isabelle will see that and how will she feel? But you didn’t think of that did you creepy? You can slag her dad off as much as you want but I’m pretty such sure he will never be a creepy emo nonce like you. You fucking manipulative greasy haired twat.

Sorry for the rant. And the lack of spag

• Heart
  • Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Just all remember we are blowing the situation out of proportion and people need to calm down, there is no pandemic and hardly anyone is affected by COVID19- Christopher Ingham 16 March 2020 - educated individual and private adviser to Boris Johnson on all political and world problems

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50