The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travel bloggers?

they get burnt to a crisp everywhere they go

they don’t do any culture

they don’t eat the countries / regions local food

they don’t even learn how to say hello in the language

the hotel all the ever use is the pool and the all inclusive never show any other facilities

thought EUROPE was Spain and France

Don’t venture out until the afternoon

and they’ve got that red faced, melting waxwork creep sweating all over and going straight in the pools with all his clothes on. Grim

maybe the above can be their sales pitch to the travel companies. Think I’ve sold them well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Travel bloggers?

they get burnt to a crisp everywhere they go

they don’t do any culture

they don’t eat the countries / regions local food

they don’t even learn how to say hello in the language

the hotel all the ever use is the pool and the all inclusive never show any other facilities

thought EUROPE was Spain and France

Don’t venture out until the afternoon

and they’ve got that red faced, melting waxwork creep sweating all over and going straight in the pools with all his clothes on. Grim

maybe the above can be their sales pitch to the travel companies. Think I’ve sold them well
If they want to be travel bloggers then they need to take a leaf out of actual travel bloggers, one i watch are called 'travel beans' young couple going around the world, being real and showing local things to do, eating local food etc

Reactions: 20
Funny isn’t it how the rest of the world’s in a crisis, yet the Minghams think it’s all just a hype 🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Afternoon fellow Tattlers. Well aren't we being treated to some truly "special" footage from the sweaty minghams :rolleyes: Along with many of you, I really hope they can get back to the UK where they can be part ot the vile selfish bastards who have stockpiled items, and now others in genuine need are going without. Today I visited no less than 8 shops including mainstream supermarkets as well as my local and village shops further a field, to purchase toilet rolls for my 90 year old housebound neighbour, who has no immediate family. Never have I been so sickened and saddened at the human race. This lady was a missionary and nurse for 45 years, she volunteeered overseas in a war torn country in Africa. She has tended the sick, the dying, the highly contagious. She is a proud, dignified, gentile and gentle soul and my heart nearly broke this morning when she rang me and asked if she could possibly "trouble me for a few sheets of toilet tissue" her regular on-line delivery had almost nothing for her. I ran round and gave her a couple of rolls and then when in search for more. These greedy, selfish, money grabbing Minghams are part of a bigger problem in this country.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Sarah on Instagram talking about her New Years “revolution” to upload more pictures of herself 🤦‍♀️

Oh no, did they really make another Instagram account..🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I've just been told all flights around the globe are not flying for 30 days now we just have to wait and see

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If they get stuck in the Maldives for a month sarah better hope her bragging about exclusively breast feeding was true. She won’t have a months worth of formula and nappies out there with her.

so whilst ‘there are worst places to be stuck’ I’m not sure with a baby that’s true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
do you think they've even seen? So many 'paradise' pics uploaded around 40 mins ago. Travel ban announced 15 mins ago....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they get stuck in the Maldives for a month sarah better hope her bragging about exclusively breast feeding was true. She won’t have a months worth of formula and nappies out there with her.

so whilst ‘there are worst places to be stuck’ I’m not sure with a baby that’s true.
I'd be more cheesed of if the people who are moving into there place want to get in and they cant till they get back I'd be fumming I hope it falls threw there not moving that far if they wanted a meet greet in Manchester like they said there going to do they must ge under new management quite sure if it

Reactions: 6
I wonder how the food situation will be there if they have to stay there.

Reactions: 5
They won't be tuck, they'll get them home but jesus christ, what an unnecessary worry. Or it would be if you didn't just assume it'd be fine because you're the Minghams.

Reactions: 9
One of the outtakes from Sarah's Nuts Magazine shoot: The Pocket Money Issue

Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 14.26.45.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Watching the news now , the government wont be repatriating either.
CHAMPION -lazy night loose weight with the worry. Not about potentially dying and orphaning her kids but from missing the bargains at B and M and the Easter eggs on offer at the supermarket. Nannaaaar’s predicament won’t even enter the single brain cell this educated woman processes 🙄

Granny Jane will have been under strict instructions to fill the house with bog roll and baby formula
Hopefully she will get dog food for the investment hound Prinny - she must be looked after now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could someone give me a brief lowdown on this family? Are they moving house or did I pick that up wrongly? Do the girls not go to school?

Reactions: 3
I'm so angry with these parents. The whole world is on lockdown and living in fear yet they don't give a crap. I hope life is tit for them when they return! Dickheads!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.