The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title 🤣 👌
I had to skip most of the last thread because I couldn’t keep up, but I was wondering what happened if anything with the sponsorship..

For example, can they take it away whilst they’re already there and tell them to pay the difference if they wanna stay? Since they are still there they either paid or nothing has changed. I guess it would depend on the contract. But if they removed all the links and declaration that it’s an ad then they’re either not being gifted to promote it anymore or they’re simply breaking the law by not declaring

anyways just wondering since I saw people posting it’s something like $12,000!!! That’s insane to me I don’t see them paying that willingly, but anything to protect their image I suppose

Reactions: 19
Have we had the *inspirayshunall I'm proud of my photoshopped body pic yet?

*I can spell inspirational.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but if I had spent that kind of money on a holiday I’d be a bit peed off I didn’t get the shack in the sea as filmed in tonight’s drone footage. The hotel looks so basic and so empty you really aren’t selling it to people at all 😂 And how sunburnt is Isla!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Great title 🤣 👌
I had to skip most of the last thread because I couldn’t keep up, but I was wondering what happened if anything with the sponsorship..

For example, can they take it away whilst they’re already there and tell them to pay the difference if they wanna stay? Since they are still there they either paid or nothing has changed. I guess it would depend on the contract. But if they removed all the links and declaration that it’s an ad then they’re either not being gifted to promote it anymore or they’re simply breaking the law by not declaring

anyways just wondering since I saw people posting it’s something like $12,000!!! That’s insane to me I don’t see them paying that willingly, but anything to protect their image I suppose
Probably cannot do a damn thing about it, cause they have a contract. (if they have not had it earlier they shore would make shure they have it after all the trips people have tried to ruin for them) Simple Maldive could probably try to sue them afterhands, but Levi would state they did not do their homework to check out who they work with in the first place and they should not listen to fake news and rumors.
But they can manage what they are allowed to put up on Youtube from restaurant and pool, but mostly empty places as the look of it.

Reactions: 7
A19F6CC5-D26B-4FC2-A3C7-CC2FD31B255D.png

Why would you find some piece of tat with the ingham family plastered all over is anywhere else? How much are these £15? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Isla running Inback ground home work yeap ok liar dont think she see her till last min lol drone didnt think there allowed of course you can you ingham what she expect cool weather dumbo good pleased it's so hot and unbearable bet jace up all night why hes sleeping out lol you got to laugh you wait till he starts running cant wait still it's ok to swear at your kids I bet that's there second language I recon kids do as off camera remmber isla did but she changed quickly to something else who remembers that

Reactions: 7
Well thank you very much Sarah and Chris fuckwit! I always wanted to go to the Maldives when my daughter flees the nest and had dreams of romantic private dinners on the beach 🏝 and a lovely relaxing time just me and the husband.

But after seeing the vlog tonight, dearest husband announces there is no way on gods green earth he wants to go to the Maldives as it looks “so bleeping boring” and he wouldn’t want to pay the price of a year old fiesta for the privilege of queuing up at an all you can eat pig trough!

#holidayowngoal #dimwits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Can he be reported for using the drone. I thought it was restricted unless you apply for a special license.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can he be reported for using the drone. I thought it was restricted unless you apply for a special license.
Was just about to bring up this, as if we's gone through all of this!

I'm guessing any of those emails would be good enough to inform.

34343.png

Reactions: 15
If they are sponsored they’ve probably been given special permission.

the fact sarah feels she has to announce how proud she is she designed a key ring is more proof that she does No design for the Chinese tat.

Reactions: 27
To be honest I would assume he has obtained approval and permission when working out this brand deal with them. But if not then I also found this email: [email protected] for the Maldives Civil Aviation Authority

Reactions: 11
Jace is not wearing a swim nappy under that suit and tie your hair up in the pool you absolute mingers !

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well thank you very much Sarah and Chris fuckwit! I always wanted to go to the Maldives when my daughter flees the nest and had dreams of romantic private dinners on the beach 🏝 and a lovely relaxing time just me and the husband.

But after seeing the vlog tonight, dearest husband announces there is no way on gods green earth he wants to go to the Maldives as it looks “so bleeping boring” and he wouldn’t want to pay the price of a year old fiesta for the privilege of queuing up at an all you can eat pig trough!

#holidayowngoal #dimwits
A relative of ours has booked her honeymoon there not now she cancelled there lookibg for somewhere else to go

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Prehaps they arent using the #ad because theyve been told not to by simply Maldives. Prehaps they changed their mind once they'd done their homework (unlike the girls) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jace is not wearing a swim nappy under that suit and tie your hair up in the pool you absolute mingers !
And Creepy admitting he’s soaking wet with sweat and about to go in the pool 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.